over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nicked a Vein or Vessel

XstarchildX

Banned
Been a while since this has happened... Went to do a delt injection and everything was fine. No pain on entry (that's what she said), aspiration went fine, injection was all good. I left the pin in for like 30 seconds after injecting as I usually do, and pulled the pin out little by little. Got the pin all the way out and, BAM! Blood spurted a little and started flowing down my arm. Had to quickly grab my alcohol pad and apply pressure. Took about 4-5 of those suckers to clean up the mess. Meh, not a big deal as this has happened once or twice before, but there is usually a warning sign for me (i.e. a little sting on entry, harder to push in, pain when extracting the needles, etc). This time, nothing.

I know it's happened to many of us, but who else would like to share their Bordello of Blood stories? :D

Bordello of blood?? Lol...Im pretty much like u. I usually know when i nicked something but then there are times that it just comes out of nowhere....Hate it when that happens..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Happened a few times when I hit VG only seems like. Last time I pulled the pin out and spurted out across the room and hit the wall. Luckily I was over tile or and not carpet. Went for about 3 seconds or so then died down like turning off a faucet lol. Didn't bleed too much after, but it was definitely wild watching blood gush out of my body like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really????

You got blood huh????

Wow....you must have done something epic wrong.

:rolleyes:

Bordello of blood?? Lol...Im pretty much like u. I usually know when i nicked something but then there are times that it just comes out of nowhere....Hate it when that happens..

You ever see that movie? I watched it like 15 times with my buddies when I was a kid because it had nudity. Oh, the memories!

Happened a few times when I hit VG only seems like. Last time I pulled the pin out and spurted out across the room and hit the wall. Luckily I was over tile or and not carpet. Went for about 3 seconds or so then died down like turning off a faucet lol. Didn't bleed too much after, but it was definitely wild watching blood gush out of my body like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's pretty freaky and cool at the same time, isn't it? It's also pretty neat to note that I didn't see any oil/gear leak out. I think because the oil is so deep and the nicked vessel is near the surface? Pretty strange phenomenon.

About a year ago for some reason I decided to pin my quad while I was sitting down in a chair instead of lying on my bed. As soon as I took the syringe out, blood projectiled straight out. I grabbed the TP to temporarily stop it and ran to the bathroom with no drawers on. Got it under control but I must admit I freaked out a little. It was the 1st time it happened. Had a black and blue mark for about 2 weeks after

Hahaha it's happened to me once, it shot so far some landed in my fiance's pad Thai. It's suprising as fuck though

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hahaha it's happened to me once, it shot so far some landed in my fiance's pad Thai. It's suprising as fuck though

Injecting at the dinner table ehh?

About a year ago for some reason I decided to pin my quad while I was sitting down in a chair instead of lying on my bed. As soon as I took the syringe out, blood projectiled straight out. I grabbed the TP to temporarily stop it and ran to the bathroom with no drawers on. Got it under control but I must admit I freaked out a little. It was the 1st time it happened. Had a black and blue mark for about 2 weeks after
The bruising is typically from bleeding under the skin. Looks worse than it is. I get that sometimes when getting blood work done. Damn phlebotomists have gone THROUGH my veins several times... It's not like I have meaty, thick veins or anything. /sarcasm ;)

You ever see that movie? I watched it like 15 times with my buddies when I was a kid because it had nudity. Oh, the memories!

It's pretty freaky and cool at the same time, isn't it? It's also pretty neat to note that I didn't see any oil/gear leak out. I think because the oil is so deep and the nicked vessel is near the surface? Pretty strange phenomenon.
Lmao! I know the movie...I was just laughing at the nicking a vein to the bordello of blood. .[emoji28] [emoji28] [emoji28] [emoji28]

Injecting at the dinner table ehh?
Haha, nah just have my gh in the fridge and oils in the drawer next to it. Her food happened to be sitting on the counter to the left of me

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner