over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is IGF1 LR3 more dangerous(cancer) than HGH

Dancho

Registered
Is IGF1 LR3 more dangerous(cancer) than HGH? I have read that IGF1 LR3 differs pure IGF1 that it has lower affinity for the IGF binding proteins. Does this make it less dangerous? Anyone has thoughts, observations? Thanks

I'm very interested in this topic myself since I'm wanting to put the igf1 on top of the 5ius of hgh I'm doing daily.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

LR3 is far more potentially dangerous...

Milos (i believe) has some horror stories on that stuff.

Cancer is potential with anything. Small doses are your friend - get in for a four weeks, then get out.

All mitogens have the potential to cause cancer. Igf and insulin share the same receptor, and insulin reduces igf binding proteins. If your worried about cancer give it a miss.

Also wanted to add not all of the binding proteins inhibit the growth factor, some potentiate it.

Last edited:
:eek:
Interesting topic. Unfortunately seems like theres not enough personal experiences with IGF-1Lr3. Ive been trying to find more info about it too as far as side effects and everything.

:eek:
Interesting topic. Unfortunately seems like theres not enough personal experiences with IGF-1Lr3. Ive been trying to find more info about it too as far as side effects and everything.

Topic is really interesting. Unfortunately as far as i know there is no conclusive study neither on hgh or igf1 l3. There are some but too many mays, mights in them.

On another note igfbp3(binding protein) has been suggested(again not concrete statement) that is somewhat protective. HGH raises igfbp3 so you are somewhat "protected" if this is true. When you inject igf1 lr3 directly you do not have high igfbp3. But it is possible to take both hgh and igf1 lr3 and have high igfbp3 from the hgh, maybe this would be the trick. But as i said the protective function of igfbp3 is suggested rather than written in stone, so this is all speculation.

More opinions, thoughts, experiences are welcome.

Last edited:
"In the past few years, reports have been accumulating consistently showing that downregulation of the IGF-1R causes apoptosis and growth inhibition of cancer cells.5 A list of tumors or tumor cells affected by IGF-1R targeting includes glioblastoma,19 melanoma,18, 24 neuroblastoma,25 prostate cancer,20 colon cancer,26 rhabdomyosarcoma,27, 28 lung cancer,29 Ewing's sarcoma,30 medulloblastoma31 and others." (Baserga, Peruzzi, Reiss).

The IGF-1 receptor in cancer biology - Baserga - 2003 - International Journal of Cancer - Wiley Online Library

Here's Milos Sarcev on Geard up, he talked about Increlex on here, and how the 3 people he knew got liver cancer using it.

GEARD Up ? GEARD UP ? Episode 37 ? Milos The Mind Sarcev ? Guest Host Matt Porter

"In the past few years, reports have been accumulating consistently showing that downregulation of the IGF-1R causes apoptosis and growth inhibition of cancer cells.5 A list of tumors or tumor cells affected by IGF-1R targeting includes glioblastoma,19 melanoma,18, 24 neuroblastoma,25 prostate cancer,20 colon cancer,26 rhabdomyosarcoma,27, 28 lung cancer,29 Ewing's sarcoma,30 medulloblastoma31 and others." (Baserga, Peruzzi, Reiss).

The IGF-1 receptor in cancer biology - Baserga - 2003 - International Journal of Cancer - Wiley Online Library

Here's Milos Sarcev on Geard up, he talked about Increlex on here, and how the 3 people he knew got liver cancer using it.

GEARD Up ? GEARD UP ? Episode 37 ? Milos The Mind Sarcev ? Guest Host Matt Porter

These are relevant for igf1. Correct me if i am wrong but regular igf1 differs from igf1 lr3. lr3 has much lower affinity for the binding proteins.

Growth Factor Raises Cancer Risk | Harvard Gazette

i am sure there are studies behind this article. according to it people with high igf1 and low igfbp3 are at 4 times greater risk. so if we assume regular igf1 binds to igfbp3, this means there is less igfbp3 floating free(less protective function in the organism). so if lr3 binds considerably less to the binding proteins, this means there will be more free floating igfbp3 than with regular igf1. so in theory lr3 should be less dangerous than pure igf1.

I've been very curious of this as well. I think this is some of the best summarizations of it that you'll see anywhere. Compounding the problem is the issue Dancho here very eloquently pointed out which is LR3 does not behave as native IGF. Almost so much so that they are almost 2 completely different substances for all intensive purposes. So stating what we know about IGF may be of little to no benefit when discussing LR3. Also as he very eloquently pointed out it is not at all far fetched that LR3 could have some protective mechanism that IGF clearly does not. But also compounding this is that the data on high and low igf are of course almost entirely on normal people. People with genetic acromegaly and the like. So how much that translates to healthy person using exogenous GH for a period of his life is also questionable.

Rex.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Professional Muscle mobile app

These are relevant for igf1. Correct me if i am wrong but regular igf1 differs from igf1 lr3. lr3 has much lower affinity for the binding proteins.

Growth Factor Raises Cancer Risk | Harvard Gazette

i am sure there are studies behind this article. according to it people with high igf1 and low igfbp3 are at 4 times greater risk. so if we assume regular igf1 binds to igfbp3, this means there is less igfbp3 floating free(less protective function in the organism). so if lr3 binds considerably less to the binding proteins, this means there will be more free floating igfbp3 than with regular igf1. so in theory lr3 should be less dangerous than pure igf1.

They are different. LR3 doesn't even show up on serum IGF tests. I shared the paper, because it's probably the closest thing I've seen that examines IGF, and it's role in cancer cell proliferation/cell proliferation in general.

LR3 has a much lower binding affinity to all the binding proteins. It has a high affinity for IGF receptor and directly binds to it bypassing BPs. In my opinion, LR3 jas no such cancer risks.

I don't believe Milos, Increlex is not that great. Short half life, needs binding protein 3 to work. No one is getting jacked on Increlex. Lr3 and Des are 10-20x more potent. Des has the highest affinity for IGF receptor.

I don't believe Milos, Increlex is not that great. Short half life, needs binding protein 3 to work. No one is getting jacked on Increlex. Lr3 and Des are 10-20x more potent. Des has the highest affinity for IGF receptor.

thoughts on ace 083?

LR3 has a much lower binding affinity to all the binding proteins. It has a high affinity for IGF receptor and directly binds to it bypassing BPs. In my opinion, LR3 jas no such cancer risks.

Do note certain types of cancer cells have been shown to express a much higher density of igf receptor cites than normal cells. A small malignant proliferTion that would otherwise be destroyed by the body could in theory grow beyond the point of endogenous control when exogenous igf is available, like in the case of lr3 which goes systemic.

I trust milos sarcev, I wanted to use it while working with him but was recommended to not. Lots of people who have gotten liver cancer, say they believe it was due to IGF-1 use.

Does it work? yes.

Last edited:
All the compounds we use have the potential to cause or speed up cancer that being said, I beleive gh, igf (lr3 or whatever), insulin can speed the growth of cancer, even if its small and the body could probably kill, as Asteelz said.

I'm not smart enough to refute what either Milos, or you state. I know from just looking at this forum, tons of guys have used IGF without many issues, but at the same time the risks are obviously present just like with any compound.

I look at it this way.

Is blasting AAS into oblivion and staying away from GH/IGF due to cancer concerns safer? Not really, AAS will wreck your health if used as the only tool for maximum muscle growth as after a certain dose the negative ramifications will present in your bloodwork and with blood pressure.

Maybe using something like MK or some GH with IGF which will allow igfbp3 to be present might be a good idea.

I'm not smart enough to refute what either Milos, or you state. I know from just looking at this forum, tons of guys have used IGF without many issues, but at the same time the risks are obviously present just like with any compound.

I look at it this way.

Is blasting AAS into oblivion and staying away from GH/IGF due to cancer concerns safer? Not really, AAS will wreck your health if used as the only tool for maximum muscle growth as after a certain dose the negative ramifications will present in your bloodwork and with blood pressure.

Maybe using something like MK or some GH with IGF which will allow igfbp3 to be present might be a good idea.

There isn't a definite answer. Cancer showed growth under both situations if I recall correctly. If you already have cancer, unfortunately just breathing will make it grow. To your point I agree, AAS alone is going to be detrimental. These growth factors help us reduce our AAS dose and benefit us in recovery greatly. If you are really worried or prone to cancer, pay the peace of mind and have a screening done.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear