over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pharm grade HGH serum levels vs. generic good serum levels

eaglecall

Registered
Ive seen lately several generic HGH blood serum test levels that are considered very good. I am wondering, how these results compare to humatrope for example? or Seros? In some threads Ive seen that some generics score higher numbers than pharma grade HGH. What that means in terms of results? Are pharmacy grade blood numbers consistent or vary from batch to batch?
Thanks!

Ive seen lately several generic HGH blood serum test levels that are considered very good. I am wondering, how these results compare to humatrope for example? or Seros? In some threads Ive seen that some generics score higher numbers than pharma grade HGH. What that means in terms of results? Are pharmacy grade blood numbers consistent or vary from batch to batch?
Thanks!
Can you name some good brand of generic HGH which ships overseas ?

Thanks in advance.💪💪💪

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

Serums don't matter. Igf-1 number and not creating antibodies is what matters.

One of the reasons some generics are scoring higher on gh serum tests is that the generics are being made overdosed,so a vial that is supposed to contain 3.4mg of gh is containing almost 4.5-5mg of gh

A slightly wrong molecule will still show up at serums, but won't be properly converted to IGF-1 in your liver and will start being seen as a foreign substance by your body.

It's a key-lock/hormone-receptor kinda deal. A little complex, further discussed here:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/lab-results/135360-hgh-lab-testing-round-2-a.html

Yep exactly^^^^

There are 2 types of HGH; 191aa and 192aa. 192aa is cheaper to make and will still test well in a mass spec/hplc/blood test. However, being that it is 1 molecule off from the real thing...it's effectiveness is short lived. Eventually the body starts treating it as a foreign substance and fighting it off with antibodies.

191aa is the good stuff. It's bio-identical to your body's own GH. HOWEVER, the process of manufacturing 191aa HGH is EXTREMELY delicate. The molecules are very fragile and easily damaged or malformed. Most chinese generic HGH is mass produced and somewhat "half assed". They just want to produce as much as possible and maximize profit. This means there can be contaminants, un-removed bi products, and damaged molecules.

The damaged HGH molecules will still show up on a blood test, but may not be able to be used properly in the body and converted to IGF-1...which is the real factor behind the effects of HGH. Therefore......IGF-1 tests are the best way to determine the true quality of your growth.

Yep exactly^^^^

There are 2 types of HGH; 191aa and 192aa. 192aa is cheaper to make and will still test well in a mass spec/hplc/blood test. However, being that it is 1 molecule off from the real thing...it's effectiveness is short lived. Eventually the body starts treating it as a foreign substance and fighting it off with antibodies.

191aa is the good stuff. It's bio-identical to your body's own GH. HOWEVER, the process of manufacturing 191aa HGH is EXTREMELY delicate. The molecules are very fragile and easily damaged or malformed. Most chinese generic HGH is mass produced and somewhat "half assed". They just want to produce as much as possible and maximize profit. This means there can be contaminants, un-removed bi products, and damaged molecules.

The damaged HGH molecules will still show up on a blood test, but may not be able to be used properly in the body and converted to IGF-1...which is the real factor behind the effects of HGH. Therefore......IGF-1 tests are the best way to determine the true quality of your growth.

I believe it goes deeper than 191 versus 192. Don't even think there's any more 192 coming out of China nowadays. It's more related to the correct geometry of the 191 molecule and presence of broken pieces of the chain and damaged molecules as you say.

It's been said that generics stay stored in pallets room temperature until they're shipped out. Chinese manufacturers are know to cut costs wherever they can, so this is expected.

I'm stating what I have heard. I don't really know if this is correct info.

Serums don't matter. Igf-1 number and not creating antibodies is what matters.

THANK YOU!!
That clarifies A LOT of things to me. More and more Ive been reading about the fact that there is nothing like Pharm grade GH. Never used it, but if I ever do, it will be pharm grade. Im not putting in my body some shit that I can simply not verify its authenticity in any way. Im seeing convincing threads about generics testing well and everything, but your post holds more weight.

THANK YOU!!
That clarifies A LOT of things to me. More and more Ive been reading about the fact that there is nothing like Pharm grade GH. Never used it, but if I ever do, it will be pharm grade. Im not putting in my body some shit that I can simply not verify its authenticity in any way. Im seeing convincing threads about generics testing well and everything, but your post holds more weight.

Thing is: it's a whole lot more than serums. That's why you see folks using HGH that scores at 30 having bloated ankles and immune reactions.

But pharma is very very expensive.

The guys at the lab testing are doing a great job, I think. There are/were generic brands that are/were supposed to be very good.

EagleCall...i notice all your curiousity about GH. Just buy 3 kits and give it a try and call it a day, lol.

Hygies and Jintropin were my favorites for a long time.But really enjoyed the Rips and now the Meditropes from TP.

Thing is: it's a whole lot more than serums. That's why you see folks using HGH that scores at 30 having bloated ankles and immune reactions.

But pharma is very very expensive.

The guys at the lab testing are doing a great job, I think. There are/were generic brands that are/were supposed to be very good.

Interesting. I've been on some generics for a couple of weeks and done 2 tests coming back in the 30's on Serum GH. I am waiting for a full month and then I will be testing IGF to see what that looks like as well. If anyone's interested check out my thread over the next 2 weeks and you can see how the Angtropin I'm running checks out on IGF scores. This is my first go with GH, so there's a lot of I'm still unaware of (specifically what you guys are talking about in this thread). I am seeing positive changes from the GH rather quickly without any serious swelling or inflammation minus some issues with my shoulders.

I believe it goes deeper than 191 versus 192. Don't even think there's any more 192 coming out of China nowadays. It's more related to the correct geometry of the 191 molecule and presence of broken pieces of the chain and damaged molecules as you say.

It's been said that generics stay stored in pallets room temperature until they're shipped out. Chinese manufacturers are know to cut costs wherever they can, so this is expected.

I'm stating what I have heard. I don't really know if this is correct info.

Yea 192aa is kind of a thing of he past, but lately it seems it's making a comeback. Now I'm only basing this on what I'm hearing as far as people's physical reactions. I recall common side effects of 192aa is redness/itching around the injection site, excessive bloating/edema, achy joints, and flu-like symptoms.

I gotta say, the underground PED industry has got to be one of the most frustrating industries to be involved in...whether you're a buyer, manufacturer, or supplier. There's no such thing as 99% pure raws anymore.
Almost everyting is underdosed or substituted. And the select few honest vendors that do things right have to be scrutinized and jump through flaming hoops to prove that they're not like the rest. Why can't raws just stay untouched? Why can't we get pharma grade raws at 98% or better? This ain't yayo.

Ignore my rant lol. Got off topic.

ea 192aa is kind of a thing of he past, but lately it seems it's making a comeback. Now I'm only basing this on what I'm hearing as far as people's physical reactions. I recall common side effects of 192aa is redness/itching around the injection site, excessive bloating/edema, achy joints, and flu-like symptoms.

I've seen redness and itching from pharma HGH, probably from the fillers, but the other symptoms you describe are indeed similar to early reports of 192aa.

Anyone knows if 192 would really show up in serums?

I've seen redness and itching from pharma HGH

Here, straight from the pharmacy.

U2eeJ62.jpg

Yea 192aa is kind of a thing of he past, but lately it seems it's making a comeback. Now I'm only basing this on what I'm hearing as far as people's physical reactions. I recall common side effects of 192aa is redness/itching around the injection site, excessive bloating/edema, achy joints, and flu-like symptoms.

I gotta say, the underground PED industry has got to be one of the most frustrating industries to be involved in...whether you're a buyer, manufacturer, or supplier. There's no such thing as 99% pure raws anymore.
Almost everyting is underdosed or substituted. And the select few honest vendors that do things right have to be scrutinized and jump through flaming hoops to prove that they're not like the rest. Why can't raws just stay untouched? Why can't we get pharma grade raws at 98% or better? This ain't yayo.

Ignore my rant lol. Got off topic.

Well, I've been asking for YEARS, WHY THE HELL WE NEED TO GET POWDERS FROM CHINA????
What I mean is that we have thousands and thousands of chemical engineers and students across the nation. Are you gonna tell me that not a single one of them is interested in bodybuilding and steroids????? Why the hell WE, THE PEOPLE can't learn how to make powders from scratch and make them 120% pure?? A chinese making it in his backyard is smarter/more capable than an American chemical engineering student or scientist?

Well, I've been asking for YEARS, WHY THE HELL WE NEED TO GET POWDERS FROM CHINA????
What I mean is that we have thousands and thousands of chemical engineers and students across the nation. Are you gonna tell me that not a single one of them is interested in bodybuilding and steroids????? Why the hell WE, THE PEOPLE can't learn how to make powders from scratch and make them 120% pure?? A chinese making it in his backyard is smarter/more capable than an American chemical engineering student or scientist?

Simple, it is not illegal in China and in USA it is. Hence, not a lot of people willing to make that risk.

Simple, it is not illegal in China and in USA it is. Hence, not a lot of people willing to make that risk.

From what I understand it's not legal in China either, the making and selling to anyone who wants to buy. Otherwise the labs could simply invite anyone to come inspect their facilities and verify their quality control, they could put up a website with pics of their equipment etc etc.
Llewellyn said no UG lab or private steroid buyer is buying pharma grade steroids from China, they are made in chemical plants that don't get inspected with their version of the "FDA". The US pharm companies buy tons of real drugs from China but the steroid buyers don't have access to these pharma labs and even if they had it would be too expensive.

If the Chinese could legally make gh for the US and worldwide black market I think real legal labs would take over the market, even if their product was more expensive. Jintropin was made by a legit lab from what I understand but it was shut down after pressure from the US.

If this info is incorrect set me straight. :)

From what I understand it's not legal in China either, the making and selling to anyone who wants to buy. Otherwise the labs could simply invite anyone to come inspect their facilities and verify their quality control, they could put up a website with pics of their equipment etc etc.
Llewellyn said no UG lab or private steroid buyer is buying pharma grade steroids from China, they are made in chemical plants that don't get inspected with their version of the "FDA". The US pharm companies buy tons of real drugs from China but the steroid buyers don't have access to these pharma labs and even if they had it would be too expensive.

If the Chinese could legally make gh for the US and worldwide black market I think real legal labs would take over the market, even if their product was more expensive. Jintropin was made by a legit lab from what I understand but it was shut down after pressure from the US.

If this info is incorrect set me straight. :)

I think it has more to do with cost of production in the US. Chemists with the know-how to make the stuff would want top dollar. In china you can pay people garbage wages and make them work slave hours and be 100x more efficient. If we were buying US made powders it would cost us an arm and a leg.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131