YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exemestane-Do you use it throughout or sparingly?

heman4u

Registered
Do you use exemestane throughout a cycle without checking Estradiol levels or use them sparingly keeping an eye on Estradiol Blood Test?

I run 20 mgs nolva year round, and 5 mgs of aromasin on a blast.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I know, for the most part, how body responds to certain doses so I just run it throughout. I taper down when I'm back to TRT and can go without during that time.

I only use if I am having negative symptoms. Why use something if you dont NEED it?

thethinker48;2476518[B said:
]I run 20 mgs nolva year round, [/B]and 5 mgs of aromasin on a blast.

Not a great idea IMO.

Last edited:
Get a blood test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I start out my blasts with it at 12.5mg, get blood work 2-4 weeks in depending on the ester of the gear then I adjust that as needed depending on what my e2 is at.

On trt doses of just test I'm usually running proviron so I will run 12.5mg eod or e3d, more or less as needed.

For example I know if I go out or have any alcohol it seems I need to take a full 12.5mg dose the next day.

Blood work is the only way to know.

This is a John Meadows thing. Once JM said he did it a ton of guys started and enjoy it more than AI dosing.

Several pros do it. Seth Feroce is one, but I believe only on a blast.

It's old school but it damn sure makes me feel more safe.

I use it year round lower doses when I cruze and nolva year round 10-20mg depending on what and the amounts I run if am running 19-norandrostenolone i drop nolva and opt for clomid I get blood work done every 3-4mobths 4-6wks if iam running orals

Sent from my SM-G920T using Professional Muscle mobile app

I use it year round lower doses when I cruze and nolva year round 10-20mg depending on what and the amounts I run if am running 19-norandrostenolone i drop nolva and opt for clomid I get blood work done every 3-4mobths 4-6wks if iam running orals

Why drop nolva and use clomid when using 19nor? Not an issue to use both at same time and most believe.

Why drop nolva and use clomid when using 19nor? Not an issue to use both at same time and most believe.

Short answer is Nolva up regulates the progesterone receptor and makes prolactin caused gyno worse It is the same thing with nolvadex + tren there is a whole research paper I found a few years ago plus switching to clomid every few weeks for a week or two is good for your nuts less/no shrinkage for me any way.

I use 12.5-25mg ED to EOD depending on my doses at the time. If I start getting achy joints and loss of sex drive, then I back down the dosage some. I've been doing it for so long now that I know how my body responds and how to adjust things.

Short answer is Nolva up regulates the progesterone receptor and makes prolactin caused gyno worse It is the same thing with nolvadex + tren there is a whole research paper I found a few years ago plus switching to clomid every few weeks for a week or two is good for your nuts less/no shrinkage for me any way.

I've never had this issue, and have ran Nolvadex with 4-500 mgs of NPP. Then again I'm not prone to sensitive prolactin.

Traditional AIs always end up hurting my joints after running them for a while, doesn't matter which ones. nolva still keeps my estrogen in range if I run just a little aromasin with it. Another thing to consider is that people routinely tank their estrogen, they don't have an understanding of how testosterone and estrogen work together like a scale in the body. 4000 ngl of test means estrogen needs to be higher than your otherwise normal values.

I've never had this issue, and have ran Nolvadex with 4-500 mgs of NPP. Then again I'm not prone to sensitive prolactin.

Traditional AIs always end up hurting my joints after running them for a while, doesn't matter which ones. nolva still keeps my estrogen in range if I run just a little aromasin with it. Another thing to consider is that people routinely tank their estrogen, they don't have an understanding of how testosterone and estrogen work together like a scale in the body. 4000 ngl of test means estrogen needs to be higher than your otherwise normal values.

Then you are lucky I am sensitive and I don't like to take chances its just something i ve done for years, i find it helps with nut shrinkage too, with this hobby we share each individual is responsable for assimilating there own research we come here to share and learn from each others experiences maybe I'll try it one day with out switching the clomid caber on hand of course.
You are absolutly right it's a balance your test levels go up so should your estrogen I get my blood work regularly if I feel off i will check it but I find with experience you can feel when your estrogen is high or low i ve gotten pretty good at it and have not had issues

I start out my blasts with it at 12.5mg, get blood work 2-4 weeks in depending on the ester of the gear then I adjust that as needed depending on what my e2 is at.

On trt doses of just test I'm usually running proviron so I will run 12.5mg eod or e3d, more or less as needed.

For example I know if I go out or have any alcohol it seems I need to take a full 12.5mg dose the next day.

Blood work is the only way to know.

What levels of Estradiol do you consider to be high enough to adjust Exemestane dosage? Like say for ex: to adjust it from 12.5mg EOD to 12.5mg ED etc.? Can you share an example from your experience?

I use 12.5-25mg ED to EOD depending on my doses at the time. If I start getting achy joints and loss of sex drive, then I back down the dosage some. I've been doing it for so long now that I know how my body responds and how to adjust things.

So, you no longer do Estradiol blood test and only adjust things from how your body responds?

For the last month I've been taking 25 mg EOD examestane and took care of my deca-dick.

So, you no longer do Estradiol blood test and only adjust things from how your body responds?

I've always done it this way ever since the days of Liquidex....15-17 years now. I'm not against getting blood work done to check E2 etc, but I've never had to do it myself. That said, I may do it sometime in the future.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131