Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Saizen, Merck Serono

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Omnitrope, Sandoz

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters

eaglecall

Registered
If you've tried different ones, for whatever is the reason, overall which one is the best Pharmaceutical grade HGH? Some people say "pharm grade is pharm grade, they're all the same" But nope. I have read and heard from A LOT of people experienced in using HGH that they are different indeed. Maybe not by far, but a lot of people can tell from one brand to another. So no matter if you tried just a couple, or all of them, if you're new using them or you've been using for years, vote depending on which one you liked the most or felt the best or got the best results. Thanks!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW9GAeSH8IM&t=1s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW9GAeSH8IM&t=1s[/ame]

This changed my perspective on GH, and the argument behind a good generic v.s pharmaceutical grade stuff. In the end, your own individual physiology will play a major factor in all of this. How well you synthesize, and the available metabolites you have in your body will determine a lot of this.

Part of a big reason why you're seeing some guys score 18 while others score 32 on the same batch of the same generic GH. And why some people prefer certain brands of GH over others.

This is all of course my own (limited but growing) understanding of GH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW9GAeSH8IM&t=1s

This changed my perspective on GH, and the argument behind a good generic v.s pharmaceutical grade stuff. In the end, your own individual physiology will play a major factor in all of this. How well you synthesize, and the available metabolites you have in your body will determine a lot of this.

Part of a big reason why you're seeing some guys score 18 while others score 32 on the same batch of the same generic GH. And why some people prefer certain brands of GH over others.

This is all of course my own (limited but growing) understanding of GH.

Thanks brother all info count. Every bit of knowledge or experience help all of us at the end.

Why does it matter so much? Are you planning to use one brand in the near future? I thought you were off aas and not really in great shape these days. Maybe I am misunderstanding but it just seems like micro managing something not very important in the grand scheme. All those brands will give you results. It's not like 1 is magical and the others are not worth using.

Overseas coke. The one you drink in the US is nasty.

Totally disagree with this - but you cats have some odd taste - :D

The best Coca-Cola was the ORIGINAL formula - with the good good in it... I bet that gave you a real kick in the ass

The best Coca-Cola was the ORIGINAL formula - with the good good in it... I bet that gave you a real kick in the ass

I have never been the US but I have ate plenty of US imported foods. Generally most is what I would call watered down. Lots of sugar, sweetners, artificial flavours, crappy oils etc added. The chocolate in the US is awful. The cheese is even worse. I see programmes and they make some amazing food then basically put cheese that resembles plastic on top :eek: I have never drank the coke though. I will say I would love to eat BBQ in parts of the US though :eek::love:

You guys drink Dr. Pepper... Like, WTF is that shit? Tastes like Bengay.

I'm quite sure Coke here is closer to the original formula, since it's made with sugar, while in the US it's corn syrup.

I have never been the US but I have ate plenty of US imported foods. Generally most is what I would call watered down. Lots of sugar, sweetners, artificial flavours, crappy oils etc added. The chocolate in the US is awful. The cheese is even worse. I see programmes and they make some amazing food then basically put cheese that resembles plastic on top :eek: I have never drank the coke though. I will say I would love to eat BBQ in parts of the US though :eek::love:

I love watching Diners,Drive ins and Dives when they go to BBQ places. All that smoked slow cooked stuff looks incredible

Brother, the U.S. has EVERYTHING you could want in terms of food--variety like no other, from the worst of it to the very best of it.

There is garbage cheese...and we also have the very best cheeses in the world...same with oils and everything else. You can get ANYTHING you want here...with very EASY access. It all just depends on what you want to spend.

It's the same with restaurants. We have shit fast-food restaurants and some of the best in the world. Every major city is like this--some better than others. Even in my suburb of 47,000 people, we have over 250 restaurants (one of the most restaurant dense places in the nation) with every cultural cuisine you could think of. BBQ restaurants? At least 10-12 within a 15 minute drive.

Last edited:
You guys drink Dr. Pepper... Like, WTF is that shit? Tastes like Bengay.

I'm quite sure Coke here is closer to the original formula, since it's made with sugar, while in the US it's corn syrup.

There is coke with sugar in it here as well. We have both. Like I said above, we have more options than anywhere in the world...easily. There is pretty much nothing you can't get here fairly easily. That is one of the main things people from other nations notice when they come to live here--that the food "variety" and "accessibility" is insane. Why do you think Americans are so fat? :)

Last edited:
Brother, the U.S. has EVERYTHING you could want in terms of food--variety like no other, from the worst of it to the very best of it.

There is garbage cheese...and we also have the very best cheeses in the world...same with oils and everything else. You can get ANYTHING you want here...with very EASY access. It all just depends on what you want to spend.

It's the same with restaurants. We have shit fast-food restaurants and some of the best in the world. Every major city is like this--some better than others. Even in my suburb of 47,000 people, we have over 250 restaurants (one of the most restaurant dense places in the nation) with every cultural cuisine you could think of. BBQ restaurants? At least 10-12 within a 15 minute drive.

Very true. I think with any richer country and one that has experienced mass immigration there will always be a high level of food and lot's of variety. The UK is the same in that regard. The US is such a big country I wouldn't even know where to start. It would be great to meet up with Rambo and JJ in Las Vegas though. I would guess most of the best cheeses are imported though but maybe I am wrong. I love cheese but obviously don't consume it that much now as it's not ideal for my goals. They have some of the best cheeses in the world locally to me. They even have a little cheese shop a 3 min walk from me.

I love watching Diners,Drive ins and Dives when they go to BBQ places. All that smoked slow cooked stuff looks incredible

Exactly. I spent many hours watching that. I would love to do a road trip and visit many of the best places from there. That's a good example and the main source of my cheese comment earlier. They would make great burgers then put a slice of American cheese or squirty cheese on top. The good cheeses (French, Swiss, English etc) were always imported but the same could be said for most things in many countries.

There is coke with sugar in it here as well. We have both. Like I said above, we have more options than anywhere in the world...easily. There is pretty much nothing you can't get here fairly easily. That is one of the main things people from other nations notice when they come to live here--that the food "variety" and "accessibility" is insane. Why do you think Americans are so fat? :)

That will definitely have a massive influence on the obesity rates. But as you know there are many other factors that contribute to things. Everything single person in the UK I know who has been will say the portion sizes are more than double. Even with things like Mcdonalds fries and cokes. Plus crap food tends to be cheaper. One of the first things I noticed when walking through the UK last time was how many fat people there were. I very rarely see fat people where I live now. It's mainly women... so many fat younger girls in the UK now.

just my opinion, I've used a ton of gh overseas directly out of the pharmacies and pharmacy stuff here so they've all been real and I thought humatrope was a clear number 1. Genos and Nordis are both excellent as well, little less watery than Humatrope but nothing made me look and feel like Humatrope I don't know why it's so much more dramatic a result for me but it always is. Saizen was just behind Genos and Nordis. Seros were dead last and by a huge margin, I'd rather not use gh than use seros. Omnitrope has always treated me well but i'd still go Huma, Genos/Nordis, Saizen, Omni.........................................seros in that order

Coke with sugar in the US is a new thing, isn't it?

Don't think if you go to some fast food you'll have that option.

What I did notice when I lived there was that veggies and fruits tasted like cardboard or plastic.

I know there's whole foods and all, but too pricey and don't really look that organic to me.

Do you have these?

elielma%2Bsantos%2Bpitomba%2B%25282%2529.jpg

**broken link removed**

00bb527e7fcc9bbb173f259224e77abc.jpg

salada-de-fruta-p%C3%A3o-e-outras.jpg

5580102_f520.jpg

I probably couldn't think of 100 fruits that you've never ever heard about.

send me some fuggin twiglets !! I love them things a guy that I work with i from the UK and will bring me some every time he goes back which is only twice a year.
this place has them but rapes you on shipping...
https://www.jollygrub.com/index.php...QWmS4lK34qznQkImGhQRAWsvdM4z1xWkTJBoCWe3w_wcB

They do carry a lot of british foods in some us markets now but no twigllets lots of sauces and chocolates sadly.:D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws