over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthergine vs TUDCA?

Landmonster

Registered
Guys,

For those of you who choose to run orals seriously, which is the preferred choice of protection, and why?

I apologize if this has been debated before.

Bonus question:

1) Do you consider liver support a MUST HAVE supplement when using orals of any kind? Or, do you only consider liver support essential when running orals over certain doses in high amounts?

Sample cycles
1A) Anadrol 50mg a day for 2 weeks (light)
1B) Anadrol 50mg a day for 4 weeks (medium)
1C) Anadrol 100mg a day for 3-4 weeks (heavy)
1D) Anavar 60m+g a day for 4 weeks (medium)

Would all of these necessitate the use of liver support, or only certain ones?

It doesnt hurt but i dont think youre gonna have liver failure after 4 weeks of taking an oral.

Depends on what bloods say during/post cycle. I'd recommend using something regardless though, especially with orals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Main two reasons why I choose Synthergine over any other liver protector:

1) Because there are many before and after lab results that have been posted that show it does exactly what it claims to do.

2) Because it shows support to the sponsor here on this board offering it.

Main two reasons why I choose Synthergine over any other liver protector:

1) Because there are many before and after lab results that have been posted that show it does exactly what it claims to do.

2) Because it shows support to the sponsor here on this board offering it.

I believe it is a quality product, and that it probably works as well or better than anything else, but the only real problem is that it is fairly expensive. It equates to $80/month.

Do they ever have sales or coupon codes or anything?

I believe it is a quality product, and that it probably works as well or better than anything else, but the only real problem is that it is fairly expensive. It equates to $80/month.

Do they ever have sales or coupon codes or anything?

4ml per day is what I use so 1 bottle lasts 25 days. It's not a big discount but if you use my username (Elvia1023) it will get you 5% off. They will also send you a free bottle if you get before and after blood work too.

I was going to x2 k1's post. Tudca is good but I think synthergine is the best. I have tried nearly everything for the liver and nothing makes my eyes go bright white like synthergine. It's also great for cortisol levels which I try to maintain as I use lot's of pre workouts so all in all it's definitely the superior product for me. Plus as k1's stated it's supporting one of the forum's main sponsors.

In regards to your first post I was going to add that you could probably get away with taking no liver protection. You don't get liver failure in 4 weeks as the person earlier stated. But we do cycle after cycle and that damage can mount up over the years so I would definitely recommend it for moderate and above cycles. Light cycles you will be fine though. I guess it all depends upon how much someone values their health and of course their genetics. Obviously some guys use no protection and are fine but I would recommend it especially when using most oral aas.

An important point is the liver is not just about health. Everthing is processed through the liver so it's extremely important for overall results too. All the drugs and food we consume is processed by the liver. Meaning it would be hard to build a substantial amount of muscle if your liver is in bad condition. It also effects your well being, energy levels and well everything. Synthergine has helped minimize some side effects I often experience with certain orals (loss of appetite etc). Obviously all body parts are vital but guess I have always made sure my liver was in the best condition possible. Now I just need my HDL levels to match :eek:

If you aren't already I would also recommend drinking lot's of lemon water (made from real lemon juice).

In regards to your first post I was going to add that you could probably get away with taking no liver protection. You don't get liver failure in 4 weeks as the person earlier stated. But we do cycle after cycle and that damage can mount up over the years so I would definitely recommend it for moderate and above cycles. Light cycles you will be fine though. I guess it all depends upon how much someone values their health and of course their genetics. Obviously some guys use no protection and are fine but I would recommend it especially when using most oral aas.

An important point is the liver is not just about health. Everthing is processed through the liver so it's extremely important for overall results too. All the drugs and food we consume is processed by the liver. Meaning it would be hard to build a substantial amount of muscle if your liver is in bad condition. It also effects your well being, energy levels and well everything. Synthergine has helped minimize some side effects I often experience with certain orals (loss of appetite etc). Obviously all body parts are vital but guess I have always made sure my liver was in the best condition possible. Now I just need my HDL levels to match :eek:

If you aren't already I would also recommend drinking lot's of lemon water (made from real lemon juice).

Thanks. You always post quality responses.

Anything else valid that you would take for liver defense?

Considering how hard it is to find some real LEGIT tucda on the market (lots of fakes floating around), I'd take no chance and buy Synthergine without thinking twice.

You mention its cost, Landmonster, but honestly do your health really have a price? Synthergine has proven effective time and time again with LAB TESTS to back it up (btw I've yet to see as many made with tudca :cool:), so why hesitate?

Cure a problem before it happens, and do it with the right tools. I can't even begin to tell you how GREAT I feel each time I run Synthergine... always a friendly reminder of how important the liver is for your overall energy/sense of well being. :)

Considering how hard it is to find some real LEGIT tucda on the market (lots of fakes floating around), I'd take no chance and buy Synthergine without thinking twice.

You mention its cost, Landmonster, but honestly do your health really have a price? Synthergine has proven effective time and time again with LAB TESTS to back it up (btw I've yet to see as many made with tudca :cool:), so why hesitate?

Cure a problem before it happens, and do it with the right tools. I can't even begin to tell you how GREAT I feel each time I run Synthergine... always a friendly reminder of how important the liver is for your overall energy/sense of well being. :)

Like you stated, probably not many positive bloods coming from TUDCA because ppl are buying bunk shit. If it was real, I'd be helping 100%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered a bottle based on what I've read here. Looks like its a great product

I've seen people's bloodwork change quicker with Synthergine but TUDCA is pretty affordable so I'd prefer to low dose both (obviously you'll need to get blood work and see)

Synthergine has been good for me. I would go with that especially with all the blood work that's out there to support its effectiveness. I feel it makes a difference when I run heavy cycles.

Like some people mentioned legit tudca can be a bit hard to find. I'm skeptical if some if it floating around. If you can find legit than maybe run both at lower doses each so they last you longer

I just ordered a bottle based on what I've read here. Looks like its a great product

Make sure to get some before and after labs done...That way you can clearly see the effectiveness of the product.

Also Synthetek has an ongoing special that if you send them the before and after lab results they will send you a free bottle of Synthergine...Can't beat that man (getting yourself tested to make sure your body is right (which you should be doing anyways) and getting a free bottle for doing it)!

I've never used synthergine and feel like a newbie for asking this but is it injectable sub q or taken orally?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws