over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Day after injection

jripper_

Registered
How often does everyone else experience a little swelling or slight inflammation after pinning? I've noticed every once in a while I get a little swelling at the site I pin. The pin goes smooth, no pain during or the rest of the day even. Same procedure each time . Just curious how often others experience this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How often does everyone else experience a little swelling or slight inflammation after pinning? I've noticed every once in a while I get a little swelling at the site I pin. The pin goes smooth, no pain during or the rest of the day even. Same procedure each time . Just curious how often others experience this

I pin twice a week and will still lightly feel my pin sight when the next one is due. So far I've only pinned in each glue, alternating sides. I need to bring on thighs soon, as my gluteus already probably need a break. Like you described, the needle going in, is not even really felt. It's smooth as silk, it's day after I notice a little tenderness. It's not bad, but noticeable.

I almost always get this in my right quad now. It goes away after a few days.

I pin twice a week and will still lightly feel my pin sight when the next one is due. So far I've only pinned in each glue, alternating sides. I need to bring on thighs soon, as my gluteus already probably need a break. Like you described, the needle going in, is not even really felt. It's smooth as silk, it's day after I notice a little tenderness. It's not bad, but noticeable.

Yeah I've only had it bad one time, which was a 3cc shot lol but usually bearable. I'm just curious what causes it, I'm very clean, push the same speed and stick around the same spot

I almost always get this in my right quad now. It goes away after a few days.

I'm the opposite I get it in glutes and delts but never quads. Developed slight scare tissue in my right delt so I'm giving them a break for awhile

Last edited:
My old source for gear had me in miserable pain wherever I pinned. Prop....fucken forget about it I had to lift my quads up with my arms they hurt so bad. I tried every fucken trick out there to help and nothing did.

The new place I'm getting gear from it's virtually painless and I'm using more, don't get me wrong I still feel it but not like my old stuff which makes me cringe thinking about it.

So I think a lot of it has to do with how the gear is made and of course how much you're using and what it is. But yea for me too it was always the next few days that were the worst not the day of.

My old source for gear had me in miserable pain wherever I pinned. Prop....fucken forget about it I had to lift my quads up with my arms they hurt so bad. I tried every fucken trick out there to help and nothing did.

The new place I'm getting gear from it's virtually painless and I'm using more, don't get me wrong I still feel it but not like my old stuff which makes me cringe thinking about it.

So I think a lot of it has to do with how the gear is made and of course how much you're using and what it is. But yea for me too it was always the next few days that were the worst not the day of.

Oh yeah prop always kills me unless I mix it with another compound and even then sometimes it has a little bite. Sometimes I think I come close to a nerve or something and irritate the muscle and the swelling comes from that

If you're not getting PIP you're not pinning enough gear :D

True [emoji23] pip is a sign of legit gear but it's not fun trying to squat feeling like a rhino is stabbing me in the ass

pip is a sign of legit gear

No, it's not...

Few points:

- Use normal concentration. 100mg/ml for short esters, 200mg/ml for long esters. High concentration gear is painful.
- Unless you're very lean, glute injections need to be done with a long needle. A shallow injection will cause PIP.
- Avoid test prop, as the propionic acid is known to cause pain. If you need a short ester test, use Phenylpropionate or Acetate.
- If using UG gear, bake or pressure cook it for 20 minutes before using it. You'll not get rid of impurities, but will kill any possible bacteria.
- Before injecting, bring your gear to body temperature.
- Do not inject too fast. Use a steady hand.
- Ask your source what are the carrier oil and solvents used. Ask for specific amounts of every solvent in formula. Switch sources so you learn what your body likes and what it doesn't like. Some people have problems with EO, others with guaiacol, others with high BA, etc...
- Avoid quads.

No, it's not...

Few points:

- Use normal concentration. 100mg/ml for short esters, 200mg/ml for long esters. High concentration gear is painful.

- Unless you're very lean, glute injections need to be done with a long needle. A shallow injection will cause PIP.

- Avoid test prop, as the propionic acid is known to cause pain. If you need a short ester test, use Phenylpropionate or Acetate.

- If using UG gear, bake or pressure cook it for 20 minutes before using it. You'll not get rid of impurities, but will kill any possible bacteria.

- Before injecting, bring your gear to body temperature.

- Do not inject too fast. Use a steady hand.

- Ask your source what are the carrier oil and solvents used. Ask for specific amounts of every solvent in formula. Switch sources so you learn what your body likes and what it doesn't like. Some people have problems with EO, others with guaiacol, others with high BA, etc...

- Avoid quads.

You say avoid quads... whys that? My experience I get pip the least in quads. My delts I get the most swelling from.
Also, the pip/swelling I currently get is from a mix of tren e 200mg and eq 300mg, 1 ml of each in same syringe. Combined that's 500mg so do you think that could be the culprit?

You say avoid quads... whys that?

Easy to hit a nerve and it's excruciatingly painful when you do. Also, a muscle that you use for every normal activity and turns your life into a mess when it's painful.

Glutes are THE best spot, period. Delts are second... Ventrogluteal is good but a little hard to master.

Quads would probably be my last option before calves and forearms.

Easy to hit a nerve and it's excruciatingly painful when you do. Also, a muscle that you use for every normal activity and turns your life into a mess when it's painful.

Glutes are THE best spot, period. Delts are second... Ventrogluteal is good but a little hard to master.

Glutes are my favorite because usually not painful at all. Delts almost always give me pip if over 1ml.
It's just confusing to me why some times with the mix of tren e and eq gives me swelling and sometimes not. My theory is I came close to a nerve and irritated the muscle a little bit

ventro all the way....

hides those ass lumps you see everyone have...

really great place inject....it is a bit scary at first though....
injecting into the hip..

ventro all the way....

hides those ass lumps you see everyone have...

really great place inject....it is a bit scary at first though....
injecting into the hip..

I agree. I just started pinning ventro and it's a good spot. And even if you do get some pip it does t affect your ability to walk like a glute or quad pin can

I do quads with an insulin syringe, seems to be fine. Takes 30 seconds, and doesn't hurt. Then again I do it standing up with the muscle flexed.

It only takes a slight twist of the needle to cause inflammation, it can be up to 3 days after injection. Also it may depend on the alcohol content in your hormone injection. Me personally i try to pin on days i work my glutes, spreads the oil a bit.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Professional Muscle mobile app

I've had serious enough pip in my VG to affect walking before.

I mostly pin delts but if I want zero pip, I pin upper quads where they insert.

Have a bath strait after the jab helps with me

i get pip just about every shot i take. But i Just about am always running prop. I mix it 50/50 with GSO which makes it pretty much just tender the next day. If i don't use GSO I get 4-day crazy painful pip, maybe a fever. This is any source i use...just learned to live with it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear