over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Work Kidneys

hugostiglitz87

Registered
So noticed over the last 2 years my total on my blood work MY GFR total went from 180 year before to now=64 total GFR on my last months blood work. What is it im doing that is causing that number to drop and there is small traces of blood in my urine also....

Currently on hrt havent up the the test ive only added deca and tren on an off over the last 2 years most recently deca, And ive been using liquid anavar 50 mg on an off....?

WTF AM I doing that is effin up my kidneys.... Now im due for a cat scan soon....:banghead:

What's the BP like?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Tren is brutal on the kidneys. Deca lowered my gfr noticably. Many here blame it all on the blood pressure. I don't buy this. I worked in a dialysis center and we got a lot of young guys in their from steroid abuse. They were in perfect health great blood pressure readings before stuff like tren fried their kidneys​. Obese people with high blood pressure are NOT the ones on dialysis, it's the noncompliant diabetics and the steroid users. I hook these people up to machines and see first hand who gets dialysis. Once the gfr drops too low it's dialysis or death. It's not worth it to put another inch on your biceps.

Last edited:
My gfr has dropped a lot hopefully being off DECA I can get my numbers up again

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Mine went back up after dropping deca. I won't touch that again. My blood pressure was always 115/ 74 range and my gfr very high. Even on cycles blood pressure was not high or boarder line high. What crashed my gfr was steroids and only steroids. And you have idiots running 900mg plus of stuff like tren. Plus 3- 5 grams of steroids. A lot people will be dropping dead of this especially when they slam 300 plus grams of protein a day. Those kidneys don't have a chance. And they do this why? Money...nope they don't win competitions. They do it for vanity. They want a body to die for and that's exactly the reward they will get.

Well my body never showed any issues with kidneys before and i have blood work done regularly for my HRT.... Kidneys liver always showed in normal range then all of a sudden they tank as of 2017 wtf and never had any problems with deca before crazy....

is it your GFR

or your EGFR?
Umm it says GFR total? Urologist is concerned with the small amounts of blood that showed up on the urine test. I've been to the hospital 4x over 2 years and have noticed almost every time a little blood shows up

Besides knowing what are you doing to your kidneys, it is important to know also what you ARE NOT doing for your kidneys and your health in general. Yes, you have to focus on the shit you're taking, but also you have to focus on ALL the essential nutrients that you ARE NOT putting in your body. Some people blame high blood pressure for kidney failure, well, it all comes down to the same. Severe lack of nutrients. The boat is gonna sink one way or another.

Basically ANYBODY who use steroids and think that eating a few meals of chicken with carbs and a couple of salads will make you the healthiest person in the world, you're 100% wrong. That will only shorten your lifespan dramatically. If you take these drugs you MUST overload your body constantly with all essential nutrients. If not, multiple symptoms will arise in a matter of months, years. The subject WILL develop chronic conditions. Is not a matter of if, but when.

Last edited:
Urologist is concerned with the small amounts of blood that showed up on the urine test. I've been to the hospital 4x over 2 years and have noticed almost every time a little blood shows up

where is your creatinine and BUN?

Have you talked to a nephrologist? Ask to check for serum Cystatin C levels. It is a better true gauge of GFR than creatinine alone. Especially so for guys who lift weights and hold a larger amount of muscle mass. That being said, the blood in your urine is concerning considering it has been chronic. It could be a lot of different things.

I personally think heavy oral use, tren, and diuretic use(especially loop) have a lot to do with kidney damage.

Being frank, coming from someone who was in kidney failure, I would drop everything maybe except T. At least get your TRT under 200mgs. Honestly 140-170 is plenty for most people (obviously depends on a lot of factors). I would at least wait until you figure things out, which may take months. If you make some lifestyle changes now, you can avoid further deterioration for a long,long time.

Last edited:
where is your creatinine and BUN?

Have you talked to a nephrologist? Ask to check for serum Cystatin C levels. It is a better true gauge of GFR than creatinine alone. Especially so for guys who lift weights and hold a larger amount of muscle mass. That being said, the blood in your urine is concerning considering it has been chronic. It could be a lot of different things.

I personally think heavy oral use, tren, and diuretic use(especially loop) have a lot to do with kidney damage.

Being frank, coming from someone who was in kidney failure, I would drop everything maybe except T. At least get your TRT under 200mgs. Honestly 140-170 is plenty for most people (obviously depends on a lot of factors). I would at least wait until you figure things out, which may take months. If you make some lifestyle changes now, you can avoid further deterioration for a long,long time.
This.

Also time to take sometime off the gym let your body relax on the high demands your putting on it which in exchange help your blood work and help your organs. You know what they say..Stress is a killer.What's your diet and supplement regiment?

Last edited:
I wouldn't fuck around AT ALL if my kidney values were off. The liver is pretty tough and can come back from SOME abuse but if you kill your kidneys... It's not good. I have two close friends with kidney transplants and that is a tough life. Bodybuilders talk about living a "spartan" lifestyle, well have a transplant and you really will.

SO yeah, I would get off everything except a baby dose of test(because low T is really bad for you too). Drink plenty of water, maybe even eat vegetarian for a while or at least drastically cut your protein intake.

Need to see those creatinine numbers. And hopefully you have some recent and some from before.

Small traces of blood could be myoglobin if you trained close to your testing.

Isn't having an eGFR close to 100 with creatinine and BUN in check a pretty good numbers for most bodybuilders?

I had a gfr of 64 and 3 months later had one of 89. My most recent blood work was 100.

Need to see those creatinine numbers. And hopefully you have some recent and some from before.

Small traces of blood could be myoglobin if you trained close to your testing.
These labs were done 6 weeks ago post workout. On cycle DECA test and anavar. 20170602_065818-1.jpg 20170602_065936-1-1.jpg

Make sure you don't confuse creatine kinase with creatinine. 1.3 creatinine is marginally high, just out of normal range. Do you have any other results recently? Make sure to keep an eye on it, and get blood tests monthly. I would still drop everything except real TRT doses (not "enhanced TRT" lol)

Make sure you don't confuse creatine kinase with creatinine. 1.3 creatinine is marginally high, just out of normal range. Do you have any other results recently? Make sure to keep an eye on it, and get blood tests monthly. I would still drop everything except real TRT doses (not "enhanced TRT" lol)
I'm getting blood work done today won't have results back till next week.

My blood work post workout would be rather high but I'll get some done this morning

Just left Dr's didn't seem to worried seeing how those labs I posted were done post workout she said it's usually normal to have labs like that after a workout.
She gave me labs to fast on and I will do them on Monday.

The Dr did a urine test no blood in my urine now. Which is good.

Its my birthday I'm gonna relax.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear