over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gotgame, injections on left side being risky

MKSuccess500

Registered
I can't for the life of me find the post but I think about a year ago GotGame mentioned to someone that injecting in the left arm could predispose them to issues. I think this had to do with relation to the heart but I'm not entirely sure.

At my last contest the judges said I should try to bring up my biceps. I've been at it for 15 years so there's little I haven't tried. I want to give syntherol a shot but now I'm concerned about injecting into them and causing some issue with the brachial artery.

GotGame, if you're reading this can you please explain what you meant that made this riskier? Would this apply to anything on the left upper extremity like the delts too?

For anyone else who has thoughts on this I'd like to hear them

Last edited:
I can't for the life of me find the post but I think about a year ago GotGame mentioned to someone that injecting in the left arm could predispose them to issues. I think this had to do with relation to the heart but I'm not entirely sure.

At my last contest the judges said I should try to bring up my biceps. I've been at it for 15 years so there's little I haven't tried. I want to give syntherol a shot but now I'm concerned about injecting into them and causing some issue with the brachial artery.

GotGame, if you're reading this can you please explain what you meant that made this riskier? Would this apply to anything on the left upper extremity like the delts too?

For anyone else who has thoughts on this I'd like to hear them

I do not recall giving any sort of laterality recommendations with respect to injection risk unless it was related to a person who had a specific underling issue.

As long as you always, always, always aspirate (if you get any blood back, pull out, do not continue) you should not have any issues outside the normal range of side effects from injecting a foreign substance in your body. Unless you already have some type of problem as gotgame stated. The most severe risk with any oil based injection would be what's called a "fatty embolism"...where the lipids act like a blood clot in circulation. I cannot emphasize enough how serious that can be, up to and including sudden death.

Hope that helps! :spam:

Last edited:
As long as you always, always, always aspirate (if you get any blood back, pull out, do not continue) you should not have any issues outside the normal range of side effects from injecting a foreign substance in your body. Unless you already have some type of problem as gotgame stated. The most severe risk with any oil based injection would be what's called a "fatty embolism"...where the lipids act like a blood clot in circulation. I cannot emphasize enough how serious that can be, up to and including sudden death.

Machine u recommend aspirating ?? what really ?

Isn't this shit deemed outdated and not necessary. I pin most gear with slin pins in back, delts, chest, quads.

Test into fat or drop it past subcutaneous fat in the stomach.

Slin pins dont go deep so what risk they really bring anyway?

or occasionally i use 3/4 or 5/8 length 27 G pin or 26 G pin. rarely 26 G.

please advice. thanks

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:

Isn't this shit deemed outdated and not necessary. I pin most gear with slin pins in back, delts, chest, quads.

please advice. thanks

Always aspirate!!! Speaking as someone who accidentally injected oil into a vein, when that oil fills your lungs you'll wish you had aspirated. Imagine weasing for 5 days because you can't take a breath beyond a tiny gasp. The pain is bad!!!

I do not recall giving any sort of laterality recommendations with respect to injection risk unless it was related to a person who had a specific underling issue.

OK, I apologize for the vagueness, I looked through a lot of your posts and couldn't find it. I think it was in a thread where someone had a heart issue, maybe a heart attack? and I thought you mentioned injections particularly in the left arm could be a problem. I then was reminded of it when I considered syntherol to bring up my biceps.

Do you have an opinion on the health risks of SEOs?

Is that a risk only if injecting directly into a vessel? Or could it happen by injecting into a muscle too and the oil somehow later getting into the vessel?

Basically, would proper aspiration completely negate any risk of fatty embolism?

I'm surprised so many men are prescribed TRT to inject themselves if that is such a risk

Would there be a larger risk of oil somehow getting into a vein when using an SEO since you're injecting many milliliters of oil, even if aspirating?

Always aspirate!!! Speaking as someone who accidentally injected oil into a vein, when that oil fills your lungs you'll wish you had aspirated. Imagine weasing for 5 days because you can't take a breath beyond a tiny gasp. The pain is bad!!!

Wow so like an extended tren cough? If you injected oil into your vein I wonder what the difference is between someone like you just getting a cough and someone else dying from a fatty embolism.

Devenidas I'm surprised to hear you say aspirating is outdated....can't imagine who told you that. Maybe with slin pins into fat but not with injecting into muscle.

I would like to try synthol at least once in my biceps but obviously not if there is a significant risk of issues. Have we ever heard of an instance of a bodybuilder getting an embolism from injecting? With thousands of bodybuilders injecting thousands of times I can't say I've heard of this happening? Maybe it's happening without being known?

Captain Stewie of America is here i can see..

mate aspiration needed or not needed ? Thanks

Also GG if you are reading this kindly share your thoughts mate. Many thanks

Last edited:

JJ what needle length you were using mate when this happened to you?

please advice. thanks
I understand the sentiment about it being outdated...but honestly, why not do it? It's the easiest thing in the world after you already have the needle in you, and although the risk may be very small it still eliminates that small risk in the unfortunately event that you actually managed to enter a vein.

I've always aspirated and only gotten blood once I believe (possibly twice). But that one or two times of catching it was MORE than worth every other time I've aspirated combined. Why not take a small, easy safety precaution? Doesn't cost you anything besides an extra 2-3 seconds of your time.

JJ what needle length you were using mate when this happened to you?

I can't remember. I used to go anywhere from 1/2" to 1.5" deep. It was very painful. I had to take NyQuil every 4 hours to allow me to get a little relief. It was a pec injection. I remember I went all the way in so it was most likely 1.5" deep.

exactly what and why you want to aspirate when injecting alone at home. not the same as in a modern medical facility with nurses/medical professionals that are doing injections fifty times a day and probably don't aspirate any longer.

inject that tren im without aspirating - law of averages will catch you. i sub q that tren A these days.
Post not intended to promote tren A use

Attachments

• law of averages.JPG
    law of averages.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 373
I can't remember. I used to go anywhere from 1/2" to 1.5" deep. It was very painful. I had to take NyQuil every 4 hours to allow me to get a little relief. It was a pec injection. I remember I went all the way in so it was most likely 1.5" deep.
This is what i suspected mate like u said u went all the way in, 1.5 inch deep. Of Course if i am going that deep then i will aspirate, fuck that not risking that. cant remember when i used that long pin.

just look at the assortment of my recent needle order ( lengths) . How am I going to touch a vein with this.

I pinned 1 ml of tren ace in my upper pec 30 min preworkout on push day.

same on back day this week in my right lat.

both were done with slin pins 0.5 length.

How am i touching a vein with 0.5 inch in the upper pack thickness ?

ok ok its not as thick that u can put a table​ cloth there and have a picnic but I got some skeletal muscle there.

I may like Mahatma Gandhi but I dont fucking look like him lol

4d8314a39bb367a8d595374346954d35.jpg

Last edited:
Fuck a 1.5"! Slins all day.

Dev, how you pinnin your lats? By yourself or assisted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

exactly what and why you want to aspirate when injecting alone at home. not the same as in a modern medical facility with nurses/medical professionals that are doing injections fifty times a day and probably don't aspirate any longer.

inject that tren im without aspirating - law of averages will catch you. i sub q that tren A these days.
Post not intended to promote tren A use

Why would a medical professional not aspirate just because they do so many....are you saying it's because they don't want to bother? Or because somehow doing so many makes them less likely to be near a vessel?

How am i touching a vein with 0.5 inch in the upper pack thickness ?

ok ok its not as thick that u can put a table​ cloth there and have a picnic but I got some skeletal muscle there.

It sounds as if you're suggesting that if the needle doesn't pass all the way through a muscle there's no way to hit a blood vessel?

Unfortunately I don't think I could use slin pins with SEO...

Last edited:
Fuck a 1.5"! Slins all day.

Dev, how you pinnin your lats? By yourself or assisted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myself. I do it slow. takes little extra time but I can do it.

Twist a little looking into the mirror

hold a vacuum and flare out the lats

and pin in the lats belly

Hey as a bonus you get little Vacuum workout :headbang:

It sounds as if you're suggesting that if the needle doesn't pass all the way through a muscle there's no way to hit a blood vessel?

Unfortunately I don't think I could use slin pins with SEO...

Well like we just heard from JJ he used 1.5 length. Now JJ is a big dude but that a fucking massive pin so thats how u nick a deep vein and then catastroFUCK happens!

1.5 inch - only place i ever used is in my gluts for oils.

I do not do SEO. Never have. No idea how it would work with SEO.

May be JJ can chime in and advice you regd the best way to do this.

Why would a medical professional not aspirate just because they do so many....are you saying it's because they don't want to bother? Or because somehow doing so many makes them less likely to be near a vessel?

it's no longer current medical policy to aspirate EXCEPT for the dorsogluteal site where it should be used. they aren't teaching aspirate technique to current crop of nurses. search it. i mean google the shit of that thing. just get in there and google the shit out of it.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25871949

it's no longer current medical policy to aspirate EXCEPT for the dorsogluteal site where it should be used. they aren't teaching aspirate technique to current crop of nurses. search it. i mean google the shit of that thing. just get in there and google the shit out of it.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25871949

Hm, I have always been taught to aspirate when giving injections. These are intra-oral injections though.

I myself have aspirated blood from delt injections twice, so I am surprised to hear they're saying it's unnecessary. As far as I'm aware if I had not aspirated those 2 times I would have injected directly into a vein.

I have also had a patient dramatically shaking in my chair after I let a new student perform an injection and they didn't aspirate. We assumed some of the epi had gotten into a vein.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws