over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

proof that drugs don't work sometimes

Massive G

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4Uq99Q8uPk"]Just Another Day With Lenny & Brad - Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

I admit to watching these douche bags online (delray misfits) and this cat lenny will be dead before 50..
he reveals his drug stack in the vid above...a bombs GH tren T400 etc.

He used to be a big strong power lifter about 15 years ago.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOp2WnwrbXw"]Big Lenny and Andrew Powerlifting - YouTube[/ame]

Mental illness ? That's a lot of anadrol and insulin .. feel bad for that guy.

Haha it's ok I watch them too! Actually I love brad and lenny. I'm not sure it's proof they don't work though. He looks horrible and his health is obviously abysmal but at close to 50 he does have a lot of muscle and has probably been on nonstop. I think he is taking what 1200mgs test and 300 tren a week? I didn't catch how much hgh or drol.

He does get lean and does hold muscle but with flailing health, many injuries and most of his time cum guzzling trannies in not sure more can be expected lol.

I'd love them to film him go to a docs office. His eyes are yellower than my piss after sucking down b vitamins.

man that little window into his world made me feel legit bad. Its confusing to witness a world that depraved and bereft of any aesthetic quality. Very, very sad.

Gonna try to shake that shit off, honestly wished I hadn't watched a few minutes of that.... :eek:

Just Another Day With Lenny & Brad - Part 2 - YouTube

I admit to watching these douche bags online (delray misfits) and this cat lenny will be dead before 50..
he reveals his drug stack in the vid above...a bombs GH tren T400 etc.

He used to be a big strong power lifter about 15 years ago.

Big Lenny and Andrew Powerlifting - YouTube
Admitted Del Ray Misfit viewer here too. Same with Genova. It's like a train wreck, can't look away. I don't mind them profiting, if anything they're almost exploited... But I do mind making dipshits like Piana YouTube advertising money with my views. He purports to be a guru but has spouted off so many incorrect myths related to drug usage that it's ridiculous. His faux bad boy bullshit is tiresome too. It appeals to the lowest common denominator IQ. Very little useful information compared to watching someone like Meadows, Porter, Palumbo, Jordan Peters, or any of the radio shows. I digress...

Anyway, Lenny's diet is the issue in terms of why he has the gut, did you hear what he ate before coming into the gym that day? It's in the same video before the gear talk. Massive over eating. It was disgusting. I'd have bloating and digestive issues too. He also has diabetes and takes 40 units of slin a day. Massive abdominal VAT like that is the worst kind you can have for heart health. He also appears to spend quite a bit on OTC supplements yet lives in squalor and relative poverty (no car, etc.). The reality is, I don't dislike the guy or his "character." He's a pretty honest, genuine dude. He's truthful to the point he reveals unflattering things. I always admire that. But he has some obvious mental issues, albeit minor. He had a "hoarder" type home before his friends intervened and hired to have it cleaned up. His views on other things are pretty warped too.

Last edited:
While its self inflicted his life is a mess and makes me almost sympathetic.

Lenny

I always wondering what happened to Captain Spaulding.

I'm all for letting everyone live their lives the way that makes them happy but I would be very concerned.

I'm all for letting everyone live their lives the way that makes them happy but I would be very concerned.

I´m concerned he´s telling the truth, anyone saying they drink 5 gallons or 19 litres of water per day is full of it, I mean full of water of course.

Lol my brain hurts now

Im a big fan of the misfits and Lenny, but he isnt going to make it much longer

has anyone seen Dale Lean?
yes it's sad that he's headed down so fast now....he may overdose on M2 alone.

There are people that want to do a gofundme to get an MRI of his gut -they may have to wait for the autopsy.
Sad but as said he enjoys the attention and is starting to be piana like with his tranny stories as shock value.

Even though Braun's intentions probably aren't to help Jason he does give him a lot of shit and attention and free supps and the lucky guy even gets run through a work out by a hot chick...
not too bad :D

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZJzbIuwpe0"]Coath Karen runs Jason Genova through a workout - YouTube[/ame]

Even though Braun's intentions probably aren't to help Jason he does give him a lot of shit and attention and free supps and the lucky guy even gets run through a work out by a hot chick...
not too bad :D

Coath Karen runs Jason Genova through a workout - YouTube

It's all about the view and attention. PJ is the kind of guy to call John Meadows dishonest, and lazy. Doubt he'd do anything for the JG out of the goodness of his heart.

Watched a couple of their videos. He obviously has to have some kind of mental condition. No sane person could do that to themselves and carry on. It's literally a train wreck

I saw a video of that dude Lenny and he called himself the "Tom Platz of abs"????
WTAbsoluteF???

Completely disturbing. Super surprised people like him actually hide in society as well as they do.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws