over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who has tested 700+ for IGF1?

I would say, for most people unless they're using some pretty high GH dose; genetics will probably determine who will get up to that level. Some people's levels are more elevated before, and after the use of GH/peptides. That's why you see so much variability in serum/igf tests; it's all about individual physiology.

Similar to how one guy can be at 1000 ngl of test on 100 mgs of testosterone, and some need to go as high as 200+ to achieve that level.

What are the benefits of reaching very high levels of IGF-1? Im guessing more muscle gain? but I have no clue about the mechanism behind.

What are the benefits of reaching very high levels of IGF-1? Im guessing more muscle gain? but I have no clue about the mechanism behind.

Being very shallow, it's the reason why bodybuilders take HGH.

Brand? Any special care for the liver?

Protocol?

It was rips if I am recalling correctly. I think his score was something slightly above 1000. 1100 or something along those lines.

The 680 was using 50mg MK677 daily and 15mg cjc dac weekly.

I'm pulling from memory so these numbers may not be spot on but I am good at remembering numbers (more then names) so they are fairly accurate.

Others may be able to confirm.

In contrast. It's theorized, in-controlled settings using human peripheral blood mononuclear cells (in-vitro) given supraphyiological doses of GH/IGF-1 could potentially disrupt mitochondrial function via oxidative damage.

...worth pondering upon.

How did you do it?

I'd be willing to bet

Vial of meditrope EOD with 50iu lantus right after and humalog/humulin r with meals that day would do it,and most likely get you much higher than 700

Where all of these people mess up is not using insulin with gh as both raise igf, but they raise it A LOT more together. And lantus has the best IGF effect.

I'd be willing to bet

Vial of meditrope EOD with 50iu lantus right after and humalog/humulin r with meals that day would do it,and most likely get you much higher than 700

Where all of these people mess up is not using insulin with gh as both raise igf, but they raise it A LOT more together. And lantus has the best IGF effect.

Yeah but for us non-diabetics getting ahold of Lantus has proven to be troublesome....

For me at least

Highest I've ever had was a 655 last February while using 6iu/day TP's black tops. This was the highest test I've ever had and I've had IGF tested 50+ times over the years while using all different kinds of GH- both generic (including the old Rips) and US Pharm Grade (Mini-Quicks, Omnatrope).

Where? How?

Keep in mind i am on the low side of IGF-1 tests always and it was on a ton of HGH in fact 30 Iu's P/D for a week.

Its in the HGH testing thread in the sponsors forum .
If ya loook at my list and check the date and go to that dateyou could find the Lab report .
I may do it wen i get a sec...

My Friend Dxtod tests opposite of me and he was gona repeat my test but never did. I would have xpected his to b alot higher then mine as his 10 iu test are way ahead of mine.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131