over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

37 and first run ever

Hitman911

Registered
Hello, I'm 37 and have never cycled. For my first run I was thinking of:

Test cyp 250-500mg/week
Tren ace 100/mg EOD
HCG 500iu every 3 days

What do you guys think about this for a first run?

Also, I have plenty of muscle, not a bodybuilder but a retired professional mma fighter who still trains. I'm looking to lean down a bit.

**EDIT** - READ THE RULES!

Last edited by a moderator:
My 2 cents. Get blood work done so you know your natural levels. Use an AI. Have your pct on hand before you start.

These are just broad suggestions. What to look test for in bloodwork l, you'll need to research that. How much AI you need depends on how much test you take and how much estrogen your body makes. And there are lots of good pct treads out there.

Best of luck to you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hello, I'm 37 and have never cycled. For my first run I was thinking of:

Test cyp 250-500mg/week
Tren ace 100/mg EOD
HCG 500iu every 3 days

What do you guys think about this for a first run?

Also, I have plenty of muscle, not a bodybuilder but a retired professional mma fighter who still trains. I'm looking to lean down a bit.

Just have to find the right domestic source.[/QUOT

My suggestion is start with 10mg test only per day for 8 weeks. If you want to talk about in person send me your tel #. I am helping a few active and non active fighters, the active are drug free.

Pretty sure no one will recommend tren for a first cycle... But I've been surprised before.

Cycle one, see how your body responds. Train and eat, then go from there.

If you're a fighter should know how to diet to lose fat, and that doesn't take drugs.

Regardless, best of luck and post progress, always interesting to see.

My suggestion is start with 10mg test only per day for 8 weeks. If you want to talk about in person send me your tel #. I am helping a few active and non active fighters, the active are drug free.

70mg per week of exogenous Test isn't really a cycle, its an HRT dose.

Honestly for a first cycle I always recommend just test. You can definitely gain muscle and cut bodyfat running test alone

If your training for endurance me .02 would be to opt for boldenone over tren. Bold is known to improve endurance while tren seems to inhibit ones cardiovascular ability.

You've be on this board since 2013 and ask this question?

Im the same age and I stay the hell away from tren and winstrol.

Drugs I would recommend to the older guy would be: Test, EQ, Deca, Masteron, Anavar, Tbol, you have enough options in those that you can build a cycle for any purpose, but more than anything keeping an eye on dose. First cycle no more than 600 total weekly mgs imho.

He don't need to cycle, he is not competing in bodybuilding. Let`s keep him healthy and in a fantastic condition.

He don't need to cycle, he is not competing in bodybuilding. Let`s keep him healthy and in a fantastic condition.

Nobody NEEDS to cycle. We do it for our own selfish reasons. Competition being one of them. But the guy is going to use them either way though so hopefully we can at least give him competent and safe advice

Emeric I respect your opinion. I also understand your reasoning behind using 70mg aweek. But in my humble opinion 70mg a week just does not work for some people. Myself included. Once I start dropping below 125mg my libido goes away. If I drop below 100mg I don't feel right and my emotions are up and down( also on blood work I have low t levels on 100mg and below) * I've been on Dr prescribed trt for 10 years.

Last edited:
Emeric I respect your opinion. I also understand your reasoning behind using 70mg aweek. But in my humble opinion 70mg a week just does not work for some people. Myself included. Once I start dropping below 125mg my libido goes away. If I drop below 100mg I don't feel right and my emotions are up and down( also on blood work I have low t levels on 100mg and below) * I've been on Dr prescribed trt for 10 years.

It works, in some cases takes more than 2 weeks to restore the sensivety to androgens. Once your restore the balance to the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis your body will become very sensitive to test.

Nobody NEEDS to cycle. We do it for our own selfish reasons. Competition being one of them. But the guy is going to use them either way though so hopefully we can at least give him competent and safe advice

I agree. Is up to each person.

1st cycle i ever did was made tren and did 3 week shorty just to see what would happen when i was 37. it was incredible, went from 194 to 201 and was leaner at 201 than 194.
then i did 2 months of test, 300/wk and got to 215. if i could go back in time id'a never used tren, made me an emotional wreck and knocked the shit outa my hair.
best advice, if ur set on using at 37 is 300 test. bloodwork to check if u need an ai.
and a good diet. u'll get great results from that with no sides that u cant keep in check.
but...if tren's on yr mind 50 eod a day on top of the test would do wonders. and really, nowadays i dont go by milligram amounts, i go by bloods cuz i havent found legit dosed gear in 2 years, its mostly underdosed. so, i do bloods to see what my multiple is and if it's 6x dose i pin enuff to get my bloods 14-1600 at the most.

^thats pretty solid advice

IMO if you are going to be on trt for life (dont have to worry about recovering) and at you age... i prob not supposed to recommend something this this but you arent getting any younger. minimal time to make some gainz.

750mg test e
600mg mast e
12.5mg aromosin ed (once test is at 500mg or more)

I would never recommend just hopping on those doses right out of the gate. for many reasons. Be progressive. 12 week cycle minimum imo. first 2-3 weeks maybe 375mg test e weekly and 200mg mast weekly. then after 3-4 weeks up to 500mg test and 400mg mast then after 4-5 weeks up dose to 750mg test and 600mg mast. stick with that for another 4-5 weeks. Thats about a 16 week run. You would LOVE it.
-F2S

I still don't understand why someone who doesn't need or want more muscle and just needs to trim a little fat needs to get into this injecting steroids and destroying his whole endocrine system bullshit.

Damn it, diet a little bit, run a little bit... That's it.

TRUE

I still don't understand why someone who doesn't need or want more muscle and just needs to trim a little fat needs to get into this injecting steroids and destroying his whole endocrine system bullshit.

Damn it, diet a little bit, run a little bit... That's it.

i kinda forgot he just said to lean up etc. i keep thinking everyone wants to grow and lean up n look lil beastly:D
-F2S

I think he recommends this to see how the body adjusts to exogenous testosterone without having to fight heavy side effects if you are one of the unfortunate ones prone to over-aromatizing or high blood pressure, etc. Not trying to speak for him, but I've read much of what he has wrote online.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131