YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How I'm combating AAS hair loss on cycle and winning....

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I love my hair, I have no interest in shaving my head so don't bother with the "just shave it off" or "it's either muscles or hair". That's bullshit and I refuse to accept it!

Alright so I've seen a lot of talk about this lately so I figured let me outline what has worked well for me. I'll always defer to the big guys on here but I figure let me pitch in however I can because what I'm doing is actually working for me so it might help someone.

I've always had a monster mop of thick luscious hair, my dad is 63 and he has more hair than pretty much all of my friends combined but my moms side are ALL bald. Some of my cousins on my moms side had to start shaving their heads when they were 17 that's how bad it is. I knew my dads genetics were going to help me not end up like them but I also knew that eventually I would lose my hair too, most say it's a maternal trait anyway.

Well needless to say AAS use definitely sped that up. 4 years ago when i did my first cycle I lost a LOT of hair, it was really bad. I was shedding like crazy and my scalp itched non stop which for me I've learned is a big indicator for me. For the first time in my life I could say I was going bald, three years after my first cycle and after a few more it was even worse. I was 100% resigned to simply having to do a hair transplant. It was depressing as shit especially since everyone always marveled at all the hair I had.

Well it's 4 years later now and I can say confidently my hair is A1. I may not have the hair I had in high school but my hair is thick and full, it's made a huge turnaround. So let me outline what I do so maybe it can help others, it's pretty simple actually:

-Nizoral 2% shampoo

I buy this stuff from ebay it comes from thailand, it used to be readily available but ebay started cracking down on it and now you have to catch it on there. One bottle lasts me a few years so it's not an issue although I'm sure others can find other means of getting it. You can buy the 1% version anywhere but the 2% is really what you want. I use a very small amount a few times a week, more if I'm on cycle or if my scalp starts feeling itchy. It supposedly works by neutralizing or at least managing the DHT on your scalp.

-Bosley Shampoo

This I use for regular washes, it's good stuff it has a lot of ingredients which theoretically help with hair loss. I like to be clean and shampoo everyday so might as well use something good. You shouldn't be using the Nizoral for everyday washing.

-RU55841

I use it at night before bed and it works, I'm not going to sit here and tell you it will regrow all your hair but it will definitely make your hair thicker and help you keep what you have especially during cycles. I will say though that I definitely have more density then when I started using it about a year ago. I originally picked it up from a source the member "natrol" pointed out in the hair forum but I've since then switch to russianstars stuff and I am very happy with it. Much easier to use and more ingredients thrown in. This is not an endorsement of either of those sources, you need to make your own determination on where to get yours from I don't see any reason why any source wouldn't work out for it you don't have to go to these specific sources and I'm sure you can find it a lot cheaper in other places.

That's it that's all, obviously the standard disclaimer is that everyone is different but since I started this protocol I can confidently say I'm not going bald anymore and it actually looks like I'm not going bald. I've tried a lot of different other products and was not happy with them. I have no interest in fina or duta, wtf is the point of having hair to look good if your dick doesn't work? I know it's a small chance but the chance is there and it can be permanent, if you took the chance and your dick works kudos to you I'm not risking it! I've used other big name shampoos such as nioxin, regenepure and revita plus others but they all make your hair look like shit. Not necessarily saying they don't work but they make your hair look dead so also what's the point. I've used minoxidil and I felt like it somewhat worked as described but it was messy, also made your hair look like shit, temporary and worst of all it makes your face look old. Bags under your eyes and wrinkly skin all for a temporary messy fix, no thanks.

What I like most about my protocol is that it's sustainable and simple. I'm on a heavy tren cycle right now and my hair has actually improved through it, a year ago I thought it was all over!

Thanks for sharing. I'm using finasterine, regenpure and minoxidil. I'd like to add in the RU55841. I if your topical anti dht compounds work, in theory you wouldn't have to supress it systematically.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

What about adding that russianstar product he has for the hair?

You really should be using minoxidil to maximize your protocol.

I've always wondered, if minoxidil increases blood flow to the scalp, wouldn't it also increase the androgens to the scalp? I've been using RU58841 since I first noticed hair loss on tren, and the top of my head is a lot thicker. Hairline is difficult to grow back though...

I am using the russianstar product and according to him it does have minoxidil but doesn't have the mechanism which ages the skin. I can attest to that for what it's worth.

Minox

Keto 2%

Spironolactone cream

Dutasteride

When fail...

ARTAS FUE lol

I am using the russianstar product and according to him it does have minoxidil but doesn't have the mechanism which ages the skin. I can attest to that for what it's worth.

how is that possible, I would address this to russian star if he reads this thread, but in theory it's the minoxidil itself that is reducing collagen production and again in theory that is what is causing aged skin issues tho that hasn't bore itself out in studies, just anecdotally but assuming that is the case how does he eliminate that mechanism? unless he removed the minoxidil lol sounds like bs to me tho I will happily apologize if I'm wrong.

Ketoconazole 2 % has worked for me since I was 23. There are quite a few studies behind it for preventing hair loss. Im a believer in it

Ketoconazole 2 % has worked for me since I was 23. There are quite a few studies behind it for preventing hair loss. Im a believer in it

It makes the texture of your hair very strange though. Almost sticky

Russian Star? The same guy that creates multiple accounts to have conversations with himself about how great his products are? :rolleyes:

I wasn't aware that Minoxidil made skin age quicker... what's that about?

how is that possible, I would address this to russian star if he reads this thread, but in theory it's the minoxidil itself that is reducing collagen production and again in theory that is what is causing aged skin issues tho that hasn't bore itself out in studies, just anecdotally but assuming that is the case how does he eliminate that mechanism? unless he removed the minoxidil lol sounds like bs to me tho I will happily apologize if I'm wrong.

Russian Star? The same guy that creates multiple accounts to have conversations with himself about how great his products are? :rolleyes:

Yup him and those are my first thoughts too. But I'm not buying dick cream or something to supposedly make me taller. There is a log by "barny" which discusses all this further, again I'm sure you can find it cheaper somewhere else that just happens to be what I'm using.

It makes the texture of your hair very strange though. Almost sticky

used alone yes. I use n2shampoo, and no im not affiliated with them, they have great smelling shampoo,Im promoting it because it workis and been using it since 2012. They changed the formula a bit and smells different but it still works the same. That has caffeine, udo oil and stuff that can regrow hair a little in some studies. Every little bit helps right :) Its a nice stack on top of keto 2%

keto 2 % needs to left on at least a couple or few minutes, I say really five is best. After you put it on, at the very end last minute or 30 seconds etc you can use conditioner and that makes it nice and soft

Last edited:
Off subject obviously

I ve saw his logs over ten years ago on another forum ive been a member since 2005. AM. anyways Russain star posted phera for sale and I asked if I could see the tests on it and never got a reply.

used alone yes. I use n2shampoo, and no im not affiliated with them, they have great smelling shampoo,Im promoting it because it workis and been using it since 2012. They changed the formula a bit and smells different but it still works the same. That has caffeine, udo oil and stuff that can regrow hair a little in some studies. Every little bit helps right :) Its a nice stack on top of keto 2%

keto 2 % needs to left on at least a couple or few minutes, I say really five is best. After you put it on, at the very end last minute or 30 seconds etc you can use conditioner and that makes it nice and soft
I used n2 for years and it definitely still did

Yup him and those are my first thoughts too. But I'm not buying dick cream or something to supposedly make me taller. There is a log by "barny" which discusses all this further, again I'm sure you can find it cheaper somewhere else that just happens to be what I'm using.
Lol I saw those products that are suppossed to make you taller what kinda shit is that. I'm very weary of the source now seems gimmicky.

Lol I saw those products that are suppossed to make you taller what kinda shit is that. I'm very weary of the source now seems gimmicky.

Yea I've had beef with lots of his claims and I've seen the fake logs all over the place but there is one log here in on pm by "barny" I am fairly sure is legit which convinced me to purchase it from him. It's been working for me so no complaints.

Again not saying go buy his product I'm just saying what I'm using, someone knowledgeable with brewing their own could probably be using it at a tenth of the price.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner