over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol question

Jbrake282

Registered
Is it possible that Anadrol is making me hypersensitive to sunlight? When I take it and go to the tanning bed I get a little burnt on my face (but only my face) and when I stop taking it I can tan as much as I want without burning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds odd. I wouldn't think so. Youre not on anything else?

That sounds odd. I wouldn't think so. Youre not on anything else?

Test E and EQ but I only get burnt when I add in the drol. Also when I first got it I tried running what I thought was a pretty normal cycle. 100mgs split up 50am and 50pm. I ended up loosing 10 lbs and pissing blood. The bleeding stopped just a couple days after I stopped taking it and the weight came back in about 2 weeks.

I'm starting to think I got burnt but it wasn't the tanning bed. Meaning I think I got some fake shit.

But it came from a sponsor on PM. I've been using this same sponsor for about two years. Never had this problem before. They've always been really good at communicating and real quick discreet shipping. G2G as far as I know.

So I'm just trying to keep researching and hopefully figure out that I did something wrong.

Test E and EQ but I only get burnt when I add in the drol. Also when I first got it I tried running what I thought was a pretty normal cycle. 100mgs split up 50am and 50pm. I ended up loosing 10 lbs and pissing blood. The bleeding stopped just a couple days after I stopped taking it and the weight came back in about 2 weeks.

I'm starting to think I got burnt but it wasn't the tanning bed. Meaning I think I got some fake shit.

But it came from a sponsor on PM. I've been using this same sponsor for about two years. Never had this problem before. They've always been really good at communicating and real quick discreet shipping. G2G as far as I know.

So I'm just trying to keep researching and hopefully figure out that I did something wrong.

Have you seen a doctor? Suddenly losing ten pounds and peeing blood is not a normal thing and certainly shouldn't be related to anadrol usage unless you have hep c or something and your liver is already shot and your stressing it with the anadrol. Point being....I don't see how that can be the cause

if you were fine prior to the anadrol and had issues after adding it that resolved upon cessation look to that first.

anadrol test and eq can do a number on your blood pressure, how long were you on or off prior to changing to these drugs?

Have you seen a doctor? Suddenly losing ten pounds and peeing blood is not a normal thing and certainly shouldn't be related to anadrol usage unless you have hep c or something and your liver is already shot and your stressing it with the anadrol. Point being....I don't see how that can be the cause

Yes. I did see the doc. Then another for more tests. Bacterial infection in my kidneys the said. But he knew nothing about Anadrol and wouldn't hear me out. I quit taking it and the problem went away. Both him and the other doc kinda gave themselves a pat on the back and said all better now. I absolutely despise going to the doctor!

if you were fine prior to the anadrol and had issues after adding it that resolved upon cessation look to that first.

anadrol test and eq can do a number on your blood pressure, how long were you on or off prior to changing to these drugs?

Yea, it's gotta be the Anadrol. I'm just wondering if that's really what I got.

Also, I've been on a blast n cruise type cycle for about 6years. Before I started the drol EQ and test run I was on only Test cyp 300mg/week for about 3 months.

My diet is pretty good. Sleep good. Taking care of myself pretty good all around. Bp is good. Cholesterol is just a little bit high but it always comes down when I come off the arimidex.

I never heared that before, I think maybe anadrol effct with other gears in your body

Unsure how long ago the bacterial infection was, but if you were/are on any antibiotics for that, that could be the cause of the sun sensitivity issues

Unsure how long ago the bacterial infection was, but if you were/are on any antibiotics for that, that could be the cause of the sun sensitivity issues

Antibiotics came after the burn. I noticed the sunlight sensitivity before the blood even.

Could be whatever they cut the compound with to make the anadrol tabs!

Op I don't think its the anadrol. A kidney infection can cause all of your symptoms except the sunburn. Like stated above antibiotics can cause you to sunburn easier. If your sure that's not it. Its possible it could be some other medication or supplement. Or it could just be that you used a bed that had recently changed there bulbs. I've used beds before that the bulbs had just been changed and got burnt pretty good in less time then I would normally go.

Hopefully you get this all sorted. Glad you dropped the drol, since it wouldn't be doing your kidneys any favors.

Do you happen to use any topicals for acne? I use benzoyl peroxide and it is known to cause sunburn more easily.

Hopefully you get this all sorted. Glad you dropped the drol, since it wouldn't be doing your kidneys any favors.

Do you happen to use any topicals for acne? I use benzoyl peroxide and it is known to cause sunburn more easily.

Nope.. I do have some acne but I don't take anything for it. It's not that bad anymore.

Op I don't think its the anadrol. A kidney infection can cause all of your symptoms except the sunburn. Like stated above antibiotics can cause you to sunburn easier. If your sure that's not it. Its possible it could be some other medication or supplement. Or it could just be that you used a bed that had recently changed there bulbs. I've used beds before that the bulbs had just been changed and got burnt pretty good in less time then I would normally go.

Definitely not the antibiotics. And definitely not taking anything else except some preworkout sometimes. Also, this burning happened in three different places. I've been experimenting on myself for a while before I brought my issue to this board. I've ran out of ideas and was hoping someone else had encountered this problem before.

Definitely not the antibiotics. And definitely not taking anything else except some preworkout sometimes. Also, this burning happened in three different places. I've been experimenting on myself for a while before I brought my issue to this board. I've ran out of ideas and was hoping someone else had encountered this problem before.

Personally I think you are dealing with 2 separate issues. The weight lose and blood in your urine was caused by your kidney infection( if you google kidney infection it will show these as side effects)
The getting sun burnt easy i think is the other issue. On that I have no explanation. Are you currently off the anadrol? But still experiencing the sunburns? If so then that will tell you its not the anadrol. You stated it happened in 3 different places. Do you mean 3 different tanning beds? Or 3 different spots on your body?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws