G-FLUX

Registered
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Still blows my mind how great he looked

No one has a little waist like he has, he is just a genetic gift.. One of the best of all time, no doubt about that..

His life story is interesting too..

People bashed on him for years, but they still never have what it takes or the drive that he possessed!

He said once, "Man, if I was to win a national show and then die right there in the middle of a pose, that would be the happiest day of my life"

He loved what he did, even if it was killing him, he had a mission!

He's looking pretty decent in his recent come back pics, but his shoulders don't seem to be coming up at all for some reason.

looks like same body as phil heath but better waist:eek:
-F2S

one of the best physiques ever for sure

he had the best back in my opinion

didn't he have problems with his kidneys and that forced him to retire???

he had the best back in my opinion

didn't he have problems with his kidneys and that forced him to retire???

He had to have a transplant...and now he's tryin to pull off a full comp prep on a donor kidney. Hes headed for disaster

He had to have a transplant...and now he's tryin to pull off a full comp prep on a donor kidney. Hes headed for disaster

Agreed, it's inevitable that donor kidney will run into issues

Agreed, it's inevitable that donor kidney will run into issues
IF he were to do it naturally do you think it would be detrimental?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Have you ever seen him when he was off gear? I did. He was the first pro that I ran into the first time I went to the Arnold Expo. It was hard to believe that he was ever the champion that graced the cover of so many magazines or the guy that inspired so many before and still even many today. Not that it wasn't still awesome to talk to him or that I wasn't still starstruck, but he was just skinny and looked like any other non-lifter there. Not trying to say anything bad about him because I will always have great respect for what he was able to accomplish and how he treated me as a fan of his, but he'd likely never have been at the competitive level he was without gear.

Have you ever seen him when he was off gear? I did. He was the first pro that I ran into the first time I went to the Arnold Expo. It was hard to believe that he was ever the champion that graced the cover of so many magazines or the guy that inspired so many before and still even many today. Not that it wasn't still awesome to talk to him or that I wasn't still starstruck, but he was just skinny and looked like any other non-lifter there. Not trying to say anything bad about him because I will always have great respect for what he was able to accomplish and how he treated me as a fan of his, but he'd likely never have been at the competitive level he was without gear.
He looks pretty big now at least his arms do. He must be on at least trt. Probably why he thinks he can do it.

Look at Kevin Levrone in that one video. He looked like a normal person off gear. Same with anyone. AAS turns an average joe into a superman. It's crazy.

And if he is using gear that is an insult to the person who donated the kidney.

Flex also has nerve damage issues like Ronnie. One of Flex's ankles has foot drop and he wears a brace so his foot doesn't flop around.

He looks pretty big now at least his arms do. He must be on at least trt. Probably why he thinks he can do it.

Yeah, he looks great in that pic from a couple days ago! I think I saw him when he was either on just TRT doses or using the test booster his company (old company) was trying to promote. His arms were only an estimated 14" - 15" at that time. I saw him again a couple years later and they looked at least 17" if not bigger. No denying the man has superior genetics and crazy work ethic.

Look at Kevin Levrone in that one video. He looked like a normal person off gear. Same with anyone. AAS turns an average joe into a superman. It's crazy.

And if he is using gear that is an insult to the person who donated the kidney.

Im not sure about this completely. I think they just went off and stopped working out. This is something I cannot understand if you truly love the gym like I am sure they do/did. I know Flew had some health issues but it seems like a lot of these pro's just stop working out.

Even natural it would still be very detrimental to his kidneys. Those final days of prep could be enough to ruin his kidney. As others have stated he needs aas though. Plus it will be much more than trt. Although even a low dosed cycle should be fine it's the orals at the end and if he decides to do any water manipulation etc. He is getting monitored closely but it's those final few weeks when he is on the highest doses and getting really lean that are the most dangerous.

Many say the same guys who win now would win natural too but it doesn't work like that. Some guys just have a crazy response to hormones. Granted he may not have been training as much or dieting well but I saw Flex when he was out of the game too. Well he wasn't out as it was at an expo in the UK and he small for him but still a bit built but soft and even in a t shirt his arms looked terrible. Just really soft and watery looking from whatever he puts in them.

Just shows you put him on a cycle (even low doses) and have him eating and training well and he is looking incredible now. Even at his age those genetics don't go away. It is crazy to look back though as he probably looked the best anyone has ever looked in many ways. I know he never won the O but him at his best was mindblowing.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws