over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Happy Hour Crypto Thread.

people will make a lot of money, people will get burned with this. my opinion which means nothing. I consider it gambling

so you're confident the massive, massive power of the banking industry around the world is gonna sit by and watch their power and traditional methods go the way of the west?
how many power players in the world are in the banks' pockets.
how many are in crypto currency. its a great gamble sure, but so is cannabis. biotech is huge with cannabis potential as is the growth side.

Banking is getting into this. JP Morgan just joined an ETH alliance group and is looking into future uses. Ripple has a ton of Asian bank backing. The banks will adopt and evolve with the tech as much as they can. You're thinking small and don't understand what this is. It's not bitcoin. It's not fucking Pokémon. It's not a currency replacement only, it's a new way of doing many things. I get your point, but you're not getting the technology of smart contracts built around block chain. You need to read up because that's clear you don't understand what this really means. It will revolutionize a lot of industries and transactions. It's literally like talking about the internet in 1975 and some people being like "so why do you need to send an electronic letter quicker? That's silly, I don't get it." They had no larger view of how it would change commerce, business, everything. That's the best analogy of eth I have to people who can't grasp the block chain potential. This is not bitcoin. Bitcoin will fall, it's only still climbing because it was the first currency to get mass adoption. It's inferior tech and limited. Eth will not be.

http://fortune.com/2017/02/28/ethereum-jpmorgan-microsoft-alliance/

Last edited:
people will make a lot of money, people will get burned with this. my opinion which means nothing. I consider it gambling
You would have to be extremely negligent to lose all your capital investment on top of 6 months of huge gains. It won't happen overnight. If you're a fuck tard, it's still hard. You'd have to watch it deteriorate for months without pulling your money. I don't really see the gamble. The bottom will not fall out overnight and go to zero. It will be a process. Read up on the price history of bitcoin. Eth will replicate that but quicker. It's not gambling, but it is a highly volatile, speculative market that's easily manipulated. Main point is, at the end of the Rollercoaster ride in 6 months it will still be up big.

That said, I'm getting a lot of messages from people about it and investing. Please learn the tech and read articles about eth on Bloomberg, fortune and tech crunch before you jump in. Don't take my word as gospel, educate yourself and gain confidence. Not understanding the underlying tech and potential would be foolish. But I do believe this is a wise investment. Silicon valley people are telling their friends and family to get in and the mainstream investment world is still asleep at the wheel. That is how these things work.

The eth market will be volatile but it will be up longterm.

Last edited:
https://techcrunch.com/2017/06/07/w...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Once you buy some, you'll inherently start watching the price daily or weekly on your phone app (likely coinbase) and also start reading articles on it. You'll learn more and understand better. If the value starts to go south, you'll see it coming and feel small initial losses then you can decide to hold or get out and convert back to USD. The smartphone people just buy and hold. Because they know in 2 years it will be way up. Huge losses will not just strike like lighting making the value drop to sub 200 levels overnight. When you read the analysis of the eth charts, you'll see strong supports at 275 and 250. The prices will continue to climb. But I could see bitcoin start to slide over the next year...

I'm telling you, learning the trading and market/chart analysis will become a hobby or obsession like with me. But maybe not and if not, investing is not your cup of tea.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna lie, I never liked you for I always found you arrogant and utterly annoying... in short not so friendly at all, though many guys I know enjoyed your (so you thought) sarcastic humor.

That being said ;), I'm truly happy for what happened in your existence recently... actually, that's the very first post of yours I enjoy reading! :) You seem to have grown a much better man in a short time, leaving insecurity behind you and realizing many things... welcome in your new life, make the most of it!! :)

Didn't this guy get banned for reverse scamming sponsor's?

So happy for you brother!!!!
You were at the right place at the right time. Simple as that. I heard about crypto over year ago. Wasted time playing penny stocks and didn't pay attention to crypto currency. Thats how life is. Enjoy, be happy, be humble, don't gamble!!

Cool story brotha always happy to hear about people doing well!

But do we really need to turn it into another currency pumping thread on the main forum?

GI you sound like a guy on a penny stock forum, we get it dude you want people to buy....

Last edited:
what about Litecoin?

Cool story brotha always happy to hear about people doing well!

But do we really need to turn it into another currency pumping thread on the main forum?

GI you sound like a guy on a penny stock forum, we get it dude you want people to buy....
I can't help my enthusiasm sometimes. I just can't help sharing. This is Joe Everymans opportunity and it doesn't happen all the time. I've gotten to know personalities on this forum and want to share it. I'm not posting this crap anywhere else besides telling friends. I have no vested interest other than I love the idea of taking power and leverage away from the federal reserve and the institutions that control banking and currency. Plus its just a crazy opportunity. I make good money in legal and this isn't my career. I'm not some crypto day trader in my mom's basement. But I know an early adoption investment opportunity when I see one and my non legal background is in IT/tech so I get it all. One major hurdle in this stuff is people literally can't understand what it even is. All they can grasp it bitcoin.

Dado5: not a huge fan of ltc. It hasn't really taken off yet and it's not as exciting to me. Other than eth, I like golem and ripple. But eth is the horse I'm betting on. A superior form of block chain tech could come along though.

Last edited:
I can't help my enthusiasm sometimes. I just can't help sharing. This is Joe Everymans opportunity and it doesn't happen all the time. I've gotten to know personalities on this forum and want to share it. I'm not posting this crap anywhere else besides telling friends. I have no vested interest other than I love the idea of taking power and leverage away from the federal reserve and the institutions that control banking and currency. Plus its just a crazy opportunity. I make good money in legal and this isn't my career. I'm not some crypto day trader in my mom's basement. But I know an early adoption investment opportunity when I see one and my non legal background is in IT/tech so I get it all. One major hurdle in this stuff is people literally can't understand what it even is. All they can grasp it bitcoin.

Dado5: not a huge fan of ltc. It hasn't really taken off yet and it's not as exciting to me. Other than eth, I like golem and ripple. But eth is the horse I'm betting on. A superior form of block chain tech could come along though.

Warren Buffet says that cryptocurrency is a "mirage", such as BTC.

What i find is interesting that 3rd person from Coinbase just left Coinbase to focus on litecoin full time

Charlie Lee Leaves Coinbase to Focus on Litecoin Full-time

i bought some litecoin a while back.. hope it goes up soon:)

Investing in a bubble can be lucrative. As long as you get out before it bursts. I have known may people that have tried to guess future trends. One millionaire I know is now driving a school bus for a living.

Of course, it's an artificially inflated hit and run just like any penny stock. Buy in jump on the train try to convince everyone else to jump on and then jump off before the tracks run out on everyone else.

Can we get back to talking about our muscles??

Warren Buffet's mystique is a mirage my friend. Quoting that from him shows you're out of touch. He doesn't understand what it is and his investments have been placed by smarter people under him for the last 10 years. Half of those handlers also don't understand blockchain. They still associate it with bitcoin which I do think will burst or devalue eventually as the superior blockchain solutions like ETH rise to the top. Warren is a relic and a mascot at this point. You want an old man's opinion on something he can't grasp? Why don't you listen to industry insiders who understand what block chain means for the future and see what they say... Normal investors literally don't have the technical understanding to grasp the ramifications of what blockchain does. I'm about done trying to explain and defend eth and or blockchain potential to the meatheads here. It's probably futility.

Last edited:
What i find is interesting that 3rd person from Coinbase just left Coinbase to focus on litecoin full time

Charlie Lee Leaves Coinbase to Focus on Litecoin Full-time

i bought some litecoin a while back.. hope it goes up soon:)
You never know, technology like ripple or litecoin could take off. Eth is a favorite right now. Look at golem also... It's all blockchain. You're betting on the future of blockchain tech, not an individual type per se. And I think eth is the most versatile one right now... But it could change and some you could convert your investment. Many are selling bitcoin after having made thousands and buying cheap ether to do it again.

Last edited:
Of course, it's an artificially inflated hit and run just like any penny stock. Buy in jump on the train try to convince everyone else to jump on and then jump off before the tracks run out on everyone else.

Can we get back to talking about our muscles??
So incorrect my friend. Unlike a penny stock at all. Totally don't get it. You're associating the next internet paradigm shift with a scam. Is it likely inflated some, yes. But as to everything else, way off.

I can't expect you to trust some random dude on a bodybuilding forum. But I can tell you to simply do some reading on what some cutting edge analysists are saying about all this and where it's going. Those that get it know it's big. What we call it at the end may change, but it's a blockchain technology/network that will be the second coming of the internet, so to speak, and all transactions and ways of doing business.

Last edited:
Been hyping ETH in other threads on here... I've double my money since April. Still hold some BTC but ETH is were that ground floor action is. It's 280-290ish now, up from 130 only a month ago. Will be 1.5k a unit in 6 months. Fidelity let's you trade BTC but not ETH yet.

Lots of dumb money flooding in to get rich quick. People investing in a technology they literally can't describe or tell you a real world use for. Half the new investors can barely use an exchange. Crypto is the wild west right now. By the time mainstream media and investors catch on, it will have plateaud and the crazy gains will have ended. But the new dumb money is causing a huge surge in price and an overvaluation that will likely correct a bit at some stage. It's a Rollercoaster. But the key with crypto is get in early and cheap then HOLD for a couple years.

If you're putting serious money out there, make sure you lock up all your email accounts and whatever wallet/broker service with 2-Factor authentication (not authy). Rawman you're advertising for your wallet to get hacked. Probably uses same email as your account. Get 2fa up quick. Look into offline storage (cold storage) for your nest egg eth. Call your cell provider and disallow number porting if none of that other makes sense.
Can you explain the offline storage concept more in depth

Can you explain the offline storage concept more in depth
Do some searches on offline cryptocurrency storage or "cold storage." The idea is you take the cryptocurrency off an online exchange or online "wallet" and put it on an encrypted USB device for safe offline storage, like a vault for gold. It is like a hardware wallet off the internet. This is a gross oversimplification but you get it. There are also some storage services out there.

Frankly, coinbase is secure if you have all your emails and coinbase account using 2FA and not relying on SMS text for secondary authentication when you login. They keep track of everything and it's secure, they are the PayPal of cryptocurrency right now. Most of their actual crypto is stored offline for security. The system keeps track though as if it were all "online." They also have a vault storage system for personal accounts (but only for bitcoin now). A few quick searches will get you a lot of info.

With an offline strorage system, all responsibility is on you. Sometimes people lose or misplace their hardware wallets and your currency is gone. So there is some risk from that angle too. If you're a well known crypto blogger you might get hacked if not secured. But for your average guy with 10k, it's unlikely. With 2FA, it's pretty damn tight. It would be easier to social engineer your way into someone's real traditional bank account using some mail.

Last edited:
Keep mocking it while the nerds quietly become millionaires. Can't tell you the amount of negative reactions I get trying to enlighten people as to this technology. It's like the internet before people understood how it would change the world. The mainstream investment attitude completely misses the boat on eth. The meek (more like geek) will inherent the earth...

We are too late. Like Always...

If we can go 10 months back it was worth it.

The only People who gonna Make money off this are the People that buy this coin for only 1 dollar and not 335 dollar ;)

Eth will be over 1k in a year, and probably over 2k in 2 years. When is dunking your money I'm a year ever bad?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws