over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Happy Hour Crypto Thread.

Couple post back you said it will be 1,5k in 6 months...
Ya I mean I think it will be over 1k. It's all speculation though. I believe it will track along with what bitcoin did, but faster. Bitcoin is 2800 right now. The concensus that eth will get well up over 1k is pretty common. But how long is pure speculation. We went from 130 to over 300 in like a month and a half now. This recent surge is almost nonsensical and I think it may correct a bit.

I'm not trying to sell you here, I'm just spreading the information. I don't care if you want to invest. Your ROTH IRA is crawling along at 5-6% at best...

Last edited:
Ya I mean I think it will be over 1k. It's all speculation though. I believe it will track along with what bitcoin did, but faster. Bitcoin is 2800 right now. The concensus that eth will get well up over 1k is pretty common. But how long is pure speculation. We went from 130 to over 300 in like a month and a half now. This recent surge is almost nonsensical and I think it may correct a bit.

I still know when bitcoin was only 250...

But my feeling say that we are too late to jump in now at 330+

I still know when bitcoin was only 250...

But my feeling say that we are too late to jump in now at 330+
No way, huge gains ahead. Is it as sweet as when eth was $3, no. But it's still going to be a huge roi in 1.5-2 years and if it starts to tank just pull it. I don't get peoples hesitation. It's their fear of not being comfortable with what their doing mores than a logical calculation that they'd lose all gains and initial investment in a flash. That's not really all that realistic.

All I can say about something like this is its like going to Vegas.....don't bet money that you can't afford to lose.....

I am a cryptocurrency fanatic also.

I will give you my take on ETH.
I own ETH and Bitcoin and some other coins.

Comparing Bitcoin to Ethereum. .Bitcoin is like a pocket calculator and Ethereum is like a new version of an iPhone. ETH can do the calculator too, but so much more.

China and RUSSIA are experimenting with the Ethereum platform to make a national digital currency.
It's a platform, just like the iPhone is a platform for all sorts of apps.

Many companies and countries and developers are working with Ethereum.

Who knows what the future will bring. But it's pretty interesting. And the future seems very bright.

Kind of like a "new internet"

Bitcoin is great and I have a good amount of that.
But Ethereum is just getting started guys.

Do you remember AOL was the first big internet company ?
Do you remember MySpace was the first social network?

They were first to market like Bitcoin and had a run. but they weren't the future.
Smart people came along and took the same idea and made it better.

Again, I am not saying that Bitcoin is going anywhere. What I am saying is ETHEREUM has a massive upside.
Possibly bigger than Bitcoin.

I am buying it even as it rises and holding.

I wish I knew how to do this.
Make money to ensure my old mother will never have to worry about money again. But I'm too stupid I think.

I wish I knew how to do this.
Make money to ensure my old mother will never have to worry about money again. But I'm too stupid I think.
Nope. Coinbase ceo said they designed their broker app to pass the "can my mom do it" test... It's not difficult. The only two ingredients required are a little liquid assets and some balls. Read up some first. Know how to put the money in from your account and how to convert it back from ETH to USD and pull it out quickly. That's simple. Secure your email and coinbase account with 2 factor authentication (I prefer DUO app). Then you're good to go. 5k sitting in a checking account is literally letting your money rott. You need to keep a cushion in your checking account but building it up and not doing anything with the excess is just unwise.

A wise philosopher named meek mill once said "scared money don't make money, nigga."

Last edited:
Nope. Coinbase ceo said they designed their broker app to pass the "can my mom do it" test... It's not difficult. The only two ingredients required are a little liquid assets and some balls. Read up some first. Know how to put the money in from your account and how to convert it back from ETH to USD and pull it out quickly. That's simple. Secure your email and coinbase account with 2 factor authentication (I prefer DUO app). Then you're good to go. 5k sitting in a checking account is literally letting your money rott. You need to keep a cushion in your checking account but building it up and not doing anything with the excess is just unwise.
All I know for sure from reading up in this thread is that GI Bro is a fucking minted millionaire ! lol

I don't understand this stuff either unfortunately mate. I wish I did.

But I am going to read up on it. Is there a dummy's guide on it to get the ball rolling. Not the chapter and verse just bullet points what i need to do. I can invest some ££££ to try it out.

I will look into this app u mentioned. Cheers.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

All I know for sure from reading up in this thread is that GI Bro is a fucking minted millionaire ! lol

But I am going to read up on it. Is there a dummy's guide on it to get the ball rolling. Not the chapter and verse just bullet points what i need to do. I can invest some ££££ to try it out.

I'm the dummy and I'm guiding you. Haha. Download coinbase, link to your bank account. Buy some eth. The buy will lock in the price at that time. But it will take a week for the ACH bank transfer to clear. Then when it does, it's in your wallet online as eth, watch it grow. Post on bodybuilding forums like you're an investing guru. Profit. Buy a lambo. Find Buddha. Donate it all to charity. Attain true enlightenment and contentment. The end.

Last edited:

Once he said:
"Secure your email and coinbase account with 2 factor authentication (I prefer DUO app)"

I was lost...ha!

Once he said:
"Secure your email and coinbase account with 2 factor authentication (I prefer DUO app)"

I was lost...ha!

I agree:eek:

I'm the dummy and I'm guiding you. Haha. Download coinbase, link to your bank account. Buy some eth. The buy will lock in the price at that time. But it will take a week for the ACH bank transfer to clear. Then when it does, it's in your wallet online as eth, watch it grow. Post on bodybuilding forums like you're an investing guru. Profit. Buy a lambo. Find Buddha. Donate it all to charity. Attain true enlightenment and contentment. The end.

I'll read up...but. You don't do anything but buy and watch it grow or drop? Just watch throughout day?

So incorrect my friend. Unlike a penny stock at all. Totally don't get it. You're associating the next internet paradigm shift with a scam. Is it likely inflated some, yes. But as to everything else, way off.

I can't expect you to trust some random dude on a bodybuilding forum. But I can tell you to simply do some reading on what some cutting edge analysists are saying about all this and where it's going. Those that get it know it's big. What we call it at the end may change, but it's a blockchain technology/network that will be the second coming of the internet, so to speak, and all transactions and ways of doing business.

No sorry you're wrong and obviously unshamingly bias, you're blatantly trying to shut down anyone who would dissuade from your pump so let's be logical about this.

What percentage of the population knows how to work with this currency? Not the people in your pump bubble I'm talking about every day common folks, maybe 10%? Actually I think that is extremely generous but let's not get caught up in that I'll concede it. What would it take for even 50% of the population to learn how to use it? It will never happen in our lifetime, if you told me in 200 years I would say yea sure anything is possible but not anywhere close to our lifetime. That old retired couple or the factory assembly workers you think they are going to learn to use crypto currency? Hell I do ecommerce I sit in front of a computer all day and I know absolutely nothing about working with it. I'm not going to even bother mentioning the billions of people around the world who don't have computers or access to the internet. Paper currency becoming obsolete in our lifetime in first world countries I can MAYBE see but anything beyond that and you're just reaching, much less a crypto currency being the new upcoming future.

It will have its place sure there is a reason why people on a body building forum are into it, it allows us to complete gray area transactions just like money orders before they were regulated and wire transfers. But make no mistake it is 100% a bubble right now and even more so since anyone can play with it and it gives this sense exclusivity. You're example of the internet actually works against you as the internet was the biggest bubble ever and the vast majority of the people on the planet are not on the internet. Also while I have my own thoughts on Buffet he's dead on and it's laughable that you even shoot that down, I think you're missing the point he's saying it's a mirage as in the price is fake and he's absolutely right it's all pumped up by people like you. Go ahead make your money on it shit I hope every one of you fuckers gets rich off of it especially you GI but you're way overboard here with trying to shut anyone down that has even half a reservation, people work hard for their money.

Sorry dude it's not personal I'm trying to give my bros the other side of it instead of just your endless pumping. I've gained and lost on multiple multiple investments big and small, this is a lottery ticket. Again which is a lot of its appeal...

A wise philosopher named meek mill once said "scared money don't make money, nigga."

Exactly what I was saying in my first post back on page one.

Only bet what you can afford to lose. Its that simple.

You're not buying shares in major blue chip companies like Apple and Alphabet - this is a volatile cryptocurrency market. Its gambling and if anyone tells you otherwise they're bullshitting you.

all the people buying these currency's are obviously pumping it up, the more people that buy the higher it goes!

pump pump pump and then dump

No sorry you're wrong and obviously unshamingly bias, you're blatantly trying to shut down anyone who would dissuade from your pump so let's be logical about this.

What percentage of the population knows how to work with this currency? Not the people in your pump bubble I'm talking about every day common folks, maybe 10%? Actually I think that is extremely generous but let's not get caught up in that I'll concede it. What would it take for even 50% of the population to learn how to use it? It will never happen in our lifetime, if you told me in 200 years I would say yea sure anything is possible but not anywhere close to our lifetime. That old retired couple or the factory assembly workers you think they are going to learn to use crypto currency? Hell I do ecommerce I sit in front of a computer all day and I know absolutely nothing about working with it. I'm not going to even bother mentioning the billions of people around the world who don't have computers or access to the internet. Paper currency becoming obsolete in our lifetime in first world countries I can MAYBE see but anything beyond that and you're just reaching, much less a crypto currency being the new upcoming future.

It will have its place sure there is a reason why people on a body building forum are into it, it allows us to complete gray area transactions just like money orders before they were regulated and wire transfers. But make no mistake it is 100% a bubble right now and even more so since anyone can play with it and it gives this sense exclusivity. You're example of the internet actually works against you as the internet was the biggest bubble ever and the vast majority of the people on the planet are not on the internet. Also while I have my own thoughts on Buffet he's dead on and it's laughable that you even shoot that down, I think you're missing the point he's saying it's a mirage as in the price is fake and he's absolutely right it's all pumped up by people like you. Go ahead make your money on it shit I hope every one of you fuckers gets rich off of it especially you GI but you're way overboard here with trying to shut anyone down that has even half a reservation, people work hard for their money.

Sorry dude it's not personal I'm trying to give my bros the other side of it instead of just your endless pumping. I've gained and lost on multiple multiple investments big and small, this is a lottery ticket. Again which is a lot of its appeal...

I agree with this. don't get me wrong I have thoughts about dropping some money in it but then I took a nap and laughed at myself when I woke up. I would be surprised if 1 percent of the world will ever learn how to use eth, bitcoin

Only bet what you can afford to lose. Its that simple.

You're not buying shares in major blue chip companies like Apple and Alphabet - this is a volatile cryptocurrency market. Its gambling and if anyone tells you otherwise they're bullshitting you.
I said several times it's volatile. I'm not trying to bullshit anyone or "pump" the value for my own interest. To me, as a younger guy with some money to play with, it's a really interesting opportunity. I'm enthusiastic and I share that. But I definitely don't want to persuade anyone to invest rent money and screw themselves over. I personally am not of the opinion this equates to outright gambling. Bitcoin was volatility but consistently went up over the years and is now 2800+ a unit. The knowledge out there I trust indicates that ETH will follow that same path but it will likely be a Rollercoaster.

I'm starting to feel painted as trying to con or persuade people into something that's negative. Definitely not my intent and I'm probably done hyping it here. I'm just really excited about it and wanted to share. As with anything, know what you're doing before you you jump. Maybe it is not as mainstream ready as I'd like to think... I'll just pm Lil slice when I want to talk crypto. Lol.

If you're interested, the /ethtrader subreddit is pretty awesome.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity