Rich Piana's Racist Phone Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Massive G

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I wonder if this will roll off...a recording of Rich unloading on an ex about being with an african american...using the "N" word many times...telling her to hang herself etc. Shows his true colors.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGI9iZqrzAU"]Nigger Lover [ Rich Piana ] - YouTube[/ame]

We have seen many people lose their lively hoods -over less than this - Piana has already issued an apology video.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zz1KsqS6V0"]RICH PIANA PUBLIC APOLOGY - YouTube[/ame]

In a country where we have have witnessed so many people of all races unjustifiably accuse others of racism over the past year, THIS is an example of actual racism.

This guy rich is full of shit lol. They are going to rake this guy over the coals for this one...

who the hell recorded him...???

Rich himself I presume...???

:rolleyes:

Didn't listen to the videos but I don't think someone should be judged on a conversation they believe to be private especially an emotional issue. I had a flash mob of black kids come into my store once and pretty much steal and destroy anything they could before I could do anything about it. If you had heard me talking that day you would have thought I was the most racist man alive, but hell if it was a group of polish kids you would have thought the same....

She's a bitch for doing this shit, she knew exactly what she was doing.

someone is there with him....recording it...

its a third person.

very suspect shitski

probably that amy waz chick who outed him about the pmma in tijuana

probably that amy waz chick who outed him about the pmma in tijuana

I wonder what the African American says about rich behind closed doors with his "brothers"? white trash piece of shit and much more most likely. who cares, to make a video of rich's phone call is so lame, what a pussy thing to do. we have all been racist at some point, even if its for one moment. bunch of nonsense. I don't even like rich either

In a country where we have have witnessed so many people of all races unjustifiably accuse others of racism over the past year, THIS is an example of actual racism.

Exactly-it's totally unacceptable - say there was a video of you or I using that kind of language and it went public we'd be fired from our jobs in a NY minute.
It's unacceptable to use that word and as offensive as Rich is in his videos there is no way he hasn't said the word in ten years.

Who cares? Why is this sucker relevant? Accomplished nothing in bodybuilding, looks like a deformed blow up doll... I honestly don't get it.

MG I commented about this in your other thread mentioning I hadn't heard it yet. I just watched the video and it's much worst than I thought. That was really bad and will change a lot. It's so bad his fan count just went down and fast.

Allex I get your point but talking about bb and fitness people this guy has the biggest name in the industry. I know many disagree with that part of the industry but it's still true. If you go to an expo this guy's line is 3 times as long as Phil Heath's and bigger than anyone elses.

I don't think he'll ever fully recover from this. I would assume that the majority of black guys will no longer want anything to do with him...and plenty of white people won't want to be associated with that kind of racist bullshit.

I agree with the above poster that people often say things they don't really mean while in an emotionally charged state...and it can be especially hard to judge this kind of thing when we don't know the circumstances, BUT...it's kind of hard for him to use that as an excuse after hearing him say "we've had this conversation before", which directly implies he has expressed this same sentiment on previous occasions. No one says that kind of stuff multiple times, at different periods of time, without it coming from the heart.

MG I commented about this in your other thread mentioning I hadn't heard it yet. I just watched the video and it's much worst than I thought. That was really bad and will change a lot. It's so bad his fan count just went down and fast.

It'll be interesting to see how the community reacts to it, especially since he is in Generation Iron 2 or whatever it is that was just released.
Hell an 80 year old man lost his pro basketball team because he told his mistress not to hang around "black" guys. Hulk Hogan was erased from the WWE website after his booker T racist video was released. Many other examples out there.

will continue to watch to see how far it goes.

people are to sensitive about words, people would be shocked if we could listen to very important people talk behind closed doors. oh my god the N word!!! buy any rap song and the N word is in every song about 30 times, its such a joke!! the whole racist thing is a joke. everyone is prejudice

Last edited:
the fact that he is relevant at all speaks volumes of the "community" so kind of hard to compare to the NBA or hell even wrestling for that matter. The NBA and even McMahons were swift in their actions......so who is gonna take action 20 year olds that use synthol and cover themselves in shitty tattoos to emulate 5% badassery.

people are to sensitive about words, people would be shocked if we could listen to very important people talk behind closed doors. oh my god the N word!!! buy any rap song and the N word is in every song about 30 times, its such a joke!! the whole racist thing is a joke. everyone is a racist, I hate my own people the most lol so I guess I am a awful person

I get it and I hear you loud and clear but unfortunately that's today's society we live in. :(

Like I said in my original post it will be interesting to see if this just rolls off.

Words have power, when in a mixed group of friends a few years ago both black and white one of my white friends called one of the other white friend the N word with an a at the end. My 2 black friends were shocked and asked them not to use that word - that they felt it "dehumanizes them".

We can't understand that cause other than being stereo-typed as a big mean white guy, that's about the worst I have seen.

Everyone is racist when their mad. stop this bullshit..

Everyone is racist when their mad. stop this bullshit..
It's not so much being racist as we generally have a kind of killer instinct. We go for the jugular and say or do the thing that is going to hurt the most and inflict the most damage. I'm not saying this to defend what Rich said, but I'm not going to crucify either. He was wrong for what he said. I'm guilty of similar stupid statements and attitudes when angry enough. Nobody currently walking this planet is perfect, that is for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member