over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about Mixing gear

jake76

Registered
Let's say I'm doing .5ml of four different compounds per day, if I mix 10ml of each compound in one larger vial and mix the compounds... Will I draw equal parts of each compound out of that larger vial? Not sure how that works... Thanks

Well different compounds have different molecular weight. I would keep it simple, why not just buy a blend? Maybe someone with a chemist background can help, but I would think certain substances could cause agitation with others.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Well are the concentrations the same for each compound?

Like all 100mg/ml etc..?

They could have different carrier oils and what not so I would avoid doing that though. Are you wanting to do this solely for simplicity?

Last edited:
Actually I'm traveling and i wanted to minimize the amount of "stuff" that I'm bringing with me... Just trying to figure out best way to do this... Makes sense though about the mgs, molecular weights, and carrier oils... Maybe I'll just pre load some rigs and do it that way... Just trying to stay on through vacation but not trying to bring a bunch of shit with me

Actually I'm traveling and i wanted to minimize the amount of "stuff" that I'm bringing with me... Just trying to figure out best way to do this... Makes sense though about the mgs, molecular weights, and carrier oils... Maybe I'll just pre load some rigs and do it that way... Just trying to stay on through vacation but not trying to bring a bunch of shit with me

yes, was going to say that, just preload the pins and you'll be gtg

I don't see the problem with that. I would say stick a pin in the vial and heat it up on the stove on low heat then shake really well. Or I guess you could use really hot water if a stove isn't available.

Don't try to get too scientific with this shit lol it's not going to make or break you a few mg's difference a day. You should worry more about how strict your diet is and your carb sensitivity than your gear.

I've done this many times with left overs, lol
Just poured 4-5 different left overs all in one bottle and guesstimated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd just pre-load some syringes wrap them in some paper towels and put in an empty shaker bottle.

Let's say I'm doing .5ml of four different compounds per day, if I mix 10ml of each compound in one larger vial and mix the compounds... Will I draw equal parts of each compound out of that larger vial? Not sure how that works... Thanks

I have done this in the past. I would think for the most part it would be fine. Unless, as stated, it is different brands with different solvents. I dont think the carrier oil matters as much as what solvents they use to suspend the liquid

I've done this many times with left overs, lol
Just poured 4-5 different left overs all in one bottle and guesstimated

Lol gear is gear unless your like 2 weeks out from a show. Just pull it in a syringe and pin it. People get way to technical with the wrong details lol

I've preloaded insulin pins and put them in a toothbrush holder. Works really good if your traveling.

Yes...if you mix all 4 in the bottle...
In the same amounts (by volume..ml)
All you would need to do is draw 2ml
To get .5ml of each

Cool, thanks for the info and the ideas guys... Glad I asked, I have a good idea of what I am going to do now... Thanks again!

Lol gear is gear unless your like 2 weeks out from a show. Just pull it in a syringe and pin it. People get way to technical with the wrong details lol

Exactly, IMO we get way too caught up in dosage schedule, blood levels etc...
Just pin that shit!!

^ not sure how "caught up" you get about keeping yourself on a regular schedule, but when I decide to take a certain level of testosterone, I keep myself 100% perfectly on schedule...it is not that hard. I definitely don't just "pin that shit" :p but again not sure how hard it is for others but I have found 100% regular injections at an exact level to be easy to achieve and works better for stabilizing estrogen, etc

Well different compounds have different molecular weight. I would keep it simple, why not just buy a blend? Maybe someone with a chemist background can help, but I would think certain substances could cause agitation with others.

The molecular weight of a hormone has to do with manufacturing the hormone in oil, ie how much oil it displaces when added. It has nothing to do with mixing together already manufactured oils into one vial.

same situation for me i put 4 "doses" (50mg for me) NPP nd TEST P in 1 bottle and just shake it and draw every time only 1/4 from bottle

Last edited:
I was hinting towards if you add something like test E with a weight of 400.603 g/mol to say tren a at around 300g/mol...obviously one would have more gravity and sink to the bottom. Im just saying the chances of you drawing even amounts would be slim. Different labs use different blends of oil so the weight would also differ. There is no fixed weight for substances that aren't pure. If you want to mix two different anabolics and throw a hot dog in water then by all means...go for it. The OP never made clear if there were the same oils, same companies, or even the esters? To be clear though if OP wanted to draw up equal amounts and pre load them he would be fine. Not a big deal either way I was just throwing my opinion out there. If they were diffferent solvents, different oils, and different esters..I would not mix them. If they are similar than fuck it. A few mg arent gonna matter much.

For what it's worth, I'm mixing 4 myself: Test E, Tren E/A, Mas and Primo. The Tren is darker in color than the others, so when I add that, I notice it "sinks". So the lower part of the syringe is dark, while the upper part is light. So my guess, is that if you put all 4 into one bottle, shook it, even then, by the time you try to draw, it would matter where the tip of the needle is, you would hit more of one than the other. Can't prove it, just seems common sense.

If I'm putting 2g of Tren in me vs 2g of Primo...as Trump would say, difference would be Biggly.

Just my 2 cents.

I'd do what others say, pre load syringes.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear