over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recommendations for CJC to Compliment M.A MK677

Redrum123

Registered
I just purchased some of Mike Arnolds MK677.

Do you guys have any recommendations regarding CJC1295 WDAC to compliment it?

I've had a lot of hit and miss experiences in the past so just curious who you've seen good results with!

Adding cjc dac to mk677 is absolutely amazing. You can even use as low as 2mg ew and get great results.

Have mates that have been on this combo and have gotten great results. I've seen first hand how good it works and it's definitely worth it. Something that I want to try in the near future

Awesome, awesome combo--the best 2-way combo for maximizing GH/IGF-1 production.

Adding cjc dac to mk677 is absolutely amazing. You can even use as low as 2mg ew and get great results.

x2

I would recommend approx 5mg cjc-dac per week.

x2

I would recommend approx 5mg cjc-dac per week.

Would you split the 5mg up over the week or take it in one big whopping dose?

Would you split the 5mg up over the week or take it in one big whopping dose?

Some guys prefer to inject 5mg daily over the week. I prefer to take 2.5mg twice weekly. I usually would just do that on Tues and Fri for example. There is no right way but I preferred that approach.

Here's a protocol I've used to get IGF tests up over 400.

PM: 30 minutes before last meal.
2.5mg CJC DAC E3D and MK677 25/mg per night.

Huperzine A @ 75 mcg, 3X/day (1st dose upon rising…2nd dose mid-day…last dose before bed).

ECGC’s @ 100-200 mg, 3X/day (1st dose upon rising…2nd dose mid-day…last dose before bed).

Ive experimented with CJC + Mk to get my IGF numbers up but to be honest, its an expensive experiment. I've had better luck running generic GH at moderate doses (there are sponsors here that are cheaper to run than that stack)

Ive experimented with CJC + Mk to get my IGF numbers up but to be honest, its an expensive experiment. I've had better luck running generic GH at moderate doses (there are sponsors here that are cheaper to run than that stack)

CJC can be expensive from some companies, so the key is buying it from those who sell it at a low price. Superior used to sell it for cheap, so guys could run 5 mg/week (along with 25 mg of MK-677) for under $200/month (less than what they would spend for 3.3 iu of exo. GH/day), but get significantly better results.

On the other hand, if someone is spending $400/month on that combo...then I can understand the reservation.

Last edited:

Do you remember your igf levels off those doses? Curious what 2mgs CJC DAC and 25mgs Mk677 would do

Last edited:
Do you remember your igf levels off those doses? Curious what 2mgs CJC DAC and 25mgs Mk677 would do

Sorry bro I never had my igf tested. Mk/cjc is my absolute favorite combo and it changes my physique drastically.

Sorry bro I never had my igf tested. Mk/cjc is my absolute favorite combo and it changes my physique drastically.

I've ran this combo a few times as well but with only 12.5mg MK. Changes you in a hurry yes but as far as much lasting changes, they go away in a hurry after you come off. Lots of water here. I'm curious how do you feel when you come off of this?

Lead Monster Labs Rep and Sponsored Athlete
Flex10 for 10% off in notes section when ordering.
Mymonsterlabs.com

I've ran this combo a few times as well but with only 12.5mg MK. Changes you in a hurry yes but as far as much lasting changes, they go away in a hurry after you come off. Lots of water here. I'm curious how do you feel when you come off of this?

Mymonsterlabs.com
I do lose water weight but it definitely helps build tissue over the long term. It's not like i lose 10 lbs of water or anything, usually about three. I compare water weight lost very similiar to dropping down from a blast to a cruise. I usually only use peps on blasts but now I'm going to use them year round to see the real difference over the years.
Plan is mk/cjc dac/peg mgf on blasts and no dac/ghrp while cruising.

Last edited:
I do lose water weight but it definitely helps build tissue over the long term. It's not like i lose 10 lbs of water or anything, usually about three. I compare water weight lost very similiar to dropping down from a blast to a cruise. I used to inky use peps on blasts but now I'm going to use them year round to see the real difference over the years.

Plan is mk/cjc dac/peg mgf on blasts and no dac/ghrp while cruising.

Very cool I would like to see this when you do. If you don't log it, keep me updated if you don't mind? That's a great stack bro!

Mymonsterlabs.com

Very cool I would like to see this when you do. If you don't log it, keep me updated if you don't mind? That's a great stack bro!

Mymonsterlabs.com

I'm honestly not going to keep a log but I can keep you updated if you like.

Mymonsterlabs.com

I would assume the same. I would expect some nice growth when using but once you stop and the water comes off what is really gained? This is just conjecture because I have only run exo GH and Mod-grf + GHRP2. The changes appear subtle but I actually look better once I take a break and dry up.

I would assume the same. I would expect some nice growth when using but once you stop and the water comes off what is really gained? This is just conjecture because I have only run exo GH and Mod-grf + GHRP2. The changes appear subtle but I actually look better once I take a break and dry up.

Yeah I'm waiting to get some MK in but think I'll put a little stack together of that at 25mg (pre bed of course) GHRP-2 600mcg and CJC no dac at 5mg Per week. Ran this a couple times last year and I love the look it brings along with the size but I would like to run it a little longer and see if I can get a little more permanent size from it.

Mymonsterlabs.com

CJC can be expensive from some companies, so the key is buying it from those who sell it at a low price. Superior used to sell it for cheap, so guys could run 5 mg/week (along with 25 mg of MK-677) for under $200/month (less than what they would spend for 3.3 iu of exo. GH/day), but get significantly better results.

On the other hand, if someone is spending $400/month on that combo...then I can understand the reservation.

Yeah, but the problem is finding someone with those prices. I tend to believe you get what you pay for. And when I see brand new peptide companies (there's a new one every 3 months) offering crazy deals on DAC for super cheap, I tend to believe its poorly made and/or not DAC.

The same argument could be made for GH. Unless you have a trusted sponsor, when the prices are too good to be true, they usually are.

Yeah, but the problem is finding someone with those prices. I tend to believe you get what you pay for. And when I see brand new peptide companies (there's a new one every 3 months) offering crazy deals on DAC for super cheap, I tend to believe its poorly made and/or not DAC.

The same argument could be made for GH. Unless you have a trusted sponsor, when the prices are too good to be true, they usually are.

When it comes to research-peptide companies, pricing is RARELY a determinant of quality. Rather, these companies are simply attempting to earn your business by cutting back on the MASSIVELY over-inflated profit margins that characterize the industry.

The profit margins in this industry are HUGE. Many of these products cost under $5 a vial/bottle to make and are sold for $50-$100.

Unfortunately, some people (such as yourself) have been duped into believing that company's with lower pricing are taking short cuts or otherwise compromising on product quality, when the reality is that even with prices at HALF the industry average, the profit margins are still huge. Basically, these new companies with lower prices are being penalized for trying to give you a better deal.

Part of the reason for the "you get what you pay for" mentality is because it is often true, but NOT in the research chem industry!

Another reason some people think this is because some of the current research companies out there are purposely trying to spread this misinformation. I can't tell you how many times I have seen a research company (or those associated with the company) say that the companies with lower prices are compromising on quality by either under-dosing or using "low quality" compounds (whatever that means, LOL). Basically, they are pretending that there isn't any room to move on pricing without dropping down to unreasonably low profit margins (massive LOL). These companies do NOT want you to know what they really pay for their stuff, so they can keep price gouging you.

Of course, I am sure there are some companies out there who have low prices are shit products, but I bet you that just as many companies with high prices have shit products too.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear