over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

injected to low

fitnessmuscle

Registered
ok guys i was injecting quads well this time i went to low close to knee ,now that knee is real swollen and painful ,just wondering what i should do will it go down on its own, dosent look infected, just swollen and painful :(:confused:

ok guys i was injecting quads well this time i went to low close to knee ,now that knee is real swollen and painful ,just wondering what i should do will it go down on its own, dosent look infected, just swollen and painful :(:confused:

Do you have a fever? if so do not screw around get antibiotics
other then that a heating pad, it will do down in few days -2 weeks if its not infected

Do you have a fever? if so do not screw around get antibiotics
other then that a heating pad, it will do down in few days -2 weeks if its not infected

nope no fever bro ,just feels sore and painful and little swollen

it will be sore and probably red a few days, but will probably be fine after that, usually 3-5 days

mine have been sore like that for a couple of days now, nothing too bad, and are starting to get better

Have done exact same before,as long as it's not warm to the touch no infection.If is warm to touch antibiotics will clear it up pretty quick,will be sore for a few days at least either way.Done it just the one time now every time you pin in quads you'll be making sure it's high enough,once is enough to learn.Hope no infection and clears up well and fast for you.

Have done exact same before,as long as it's not warm to the touch no infection.If is warm to touch antibiotics will clear it up pretty quick,will be sore for a few days at least either way.Done it just the one time now every time you pin in quads you'll be making sure it's high enough,once is enough to learn.Hope no infection and clears up well and fast for you.

thanks buddy, yep red swollen and painful ,but i dont think any infection ,but just in case i got bottle amoxocilin ,just took one just in case

Happens every time i injected my teardrop. It goes away in a few days. Stay high on the thigh and on the outside. Im just below level with the bottom of my ass cheek and on the very side of my leg. Can also use 1/2" or 3/4" needles there as their isnt much bodyfat.

Sleep on your head tonight...

Or try walking on your hands for a couple
Days....it will work its way up...

Last edited:
Happens every time i injected my teardrop. It goes away in a few days. Stay high on the thigh and on the outside. Im just below level with the bottom of my ass cheek and on the very side of my leg. Can also use 1/2" or 3/4" needles there as their isnt much bodyfat.

hey bro what do you mean high and on the outside, you mean where my hip bone is only lower , how far down should you go past hip bone

Sleep on your head tonight...

Or try walking on your hands for a couple
Days....it will work its way up...

If this doesnt work you may need to fish around the knee area with a 1" 20g and try to draw the oil out so it doesn't abscess

hey bro what do you mean high and on the outside, you mean where my hip bone is only lower , how far down should you go past hip bone

I sit in a chair and put my right and on my upper thigh with my thumb against my stomach. Draw an imaginary line from the pinky side of my hand, down to the outside of my leg right in the middle.

What is your current injection rotation? I mean what sites do you hit?

What is your current injection rotation? I mean what sites do you hit?

currently bro im done with injections, probably not a smart move being my first injections doing daily im b12 shots ,just didnt see enough results to be worth hassle and every injection was painful, maybe just virgin muscles not used to it, but i did glutes, delts ,quads ,by far quads were the worst ,if i ever inject again never quads

currently bro im done with injections, probably not a smart move being my first injections doing daily im b12 shots ,just didnt see enough results to be worth hassle and every injection was painful, maybe just virgin muscles not used to it, but i did glutes, delts ,quads ,by far quads were the worst ,if i ever inject again never quads
Any new or virgin muscle you are hitting is always at first going to leave a lil soreness.I swore the exact same thing injecting into quads.But for me by 3rd time no pip or anything.That's my experience with injections into new muscle groups.

I sit in a chair and put my right and on my upper thigh with my thumb against my stomach. Draw an imaginary line from the pinky side of my hand, down to the outside of my leg right in the middle.
Interesting, I do something similar but definitely lower on the leg and measuring from the opposite direction.

I take my hand and place my fingertips right around where my knee is. Not reaching over top to grab the knee, laying flat with the fingers just reaching the knee. Essentially where my wrist sits while in that position is where I swab/inject (along the side of the leg of course...not super low on the side but on the curve heading down, between the side of your leg and the top essentially). It may just be that our quads sit a bit differently, but injecting that way I always have a very smooth injection.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear