over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

20 Year Old Bodybuilder Dominic Triveline Day In Life Part 4

tr46

Registered
Newbies
[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j36K3n96obI[/ame]

Shopping and last leg day

Cue the people coming in here harping on and on about how he's "ruining his life" :rolleyes:

I dont know or care about all that.....

But who the hell wears a WHITE t-shirt
To compete in a bodybuilding show????

Somebody smack that kid....

:)

Think he looks great.I don't get the haters that hate on guys like him.Not Talking about you Tenny lol.But if you never try you never know if you would have Failed at your dream.Good for him,go for the stars.

Think he looks great.I don't get the haters that hate on guys like him.Not Talking about you Tenny lol.But if you never try you never know if you would have Failed at your dream.Good for him,go for the stars.

4th at the jrs for a kid whos barely 20 years old....???

yes bravo....he did well.....and will probably do better...

but he does not have genetics to be competitive at
much higher than the level he is at...

4th at the jrs for a kid whos barely 20 years old....???

yes bravo....he did well.....and will probably do better...

but he does not have genetics to be competitive at
much higher than the level he is at...
Honestly you know way more about bodybuilding than I do,so yes your opinion is valid.I know you're a trainer and more and know what it takes to become a pro.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

this fella had the best genetics at the jrs...

this fella can go as faaaaaarrrrr as he wants in the sport..

:cool:

he probably prepped for about 3 weeks too...

Attachments

• 2881223.jpg
    2881223.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 216

I've never competed so I'm not being a smart ass here. I'm curious what is it you see in this guy that you don't in others? He looks great to me, but so do a lot of other guys to me. I was just curious what sticks out on him to you that makes u think he could go that far?

I've never competed so I'm not being a smart ass here. I'm curious what is it you see in this guy that you don't in others? He looks great to me, but so do a lot of other guys to me. I was just curious what sticks out on him to you that makes u think he could go that far?

look at the fuckin pics....

you tell me

better shape, flow, insertions, etc.

don't mind tenny,

he's just a big meany :eek:

Lol he can be harsh. But I honestly respect his opinion on certain things. In regards to the guy he posted I thought the guy looks great, symmetry is awesome, but to my untrained eye I've seen ALOT of other competitors that look like that(again to me) so I was curious what tenny saw to say that he thought this guy could go as far as he wanted(as in the top) I honestly wanted to know what it was I was missing.

Lol he can be harsh. But I honestly respect his opinion on certain things. In regards to the guy he posted I thought the guy looks great, symmetry is awesome, but to my untrained eye I've seen ALOT of other competitors that look like that(again to me) so I was curious what tenny saw to say that he thought this guy could go as far as he wanted(as in the top) I honestly wanted to know what it was I was missing.

yes.....you are correct.....a lot of other guys look like that....

those guys too.....have unlimited potential....

there are ALOT of them.....

hes also not the only one at the show with superior genetics....
several other players as well.....

just take some time.....and look at the damn pics.....you'll see
the difference....its night and day....

If Dom would grow some damn lats it would help his shape A LOT. He's got a big waist as it is, big quads and big lats would help it out.

And lol at the white tshirt, I was thinking the same thing.

yes.....you are correct.....a lot of other guys look like that....

those guys too.....have unlimited potential....

there are ALOT of them.....

hes also not the only one at the show with superior genetics....
several other players as well.....

just take some time.....and look at the damn pics.....you'll see
the difference....its night and day....

I agree completely. I guess I just assumed you were seeing something more then I was. But you are right, there is a night and day difference. He just has a "look" to me that most don't. His muscles look fuller, rounder. He doesn't have that flat, deflated look that I see a lot of guys have.

This is the guys second show ever. He's short, but damn hes conditioned. He has the right tools it appears, a good coach.

My biggest issue with the guy is he's doing these day in the life videos where he's literally doing one thing and talking in the most monotone voice, repeating bodybuilding cliches.

He's kind of old school in that approach where he isn't putting out much content or marketing himself as he could. Like Tenny said, he doesn't have the genetics to really make an impact at the highest levels of the sport, but if he wants to have a career in bodybuilding and competing, why not try to maximize and diversify your revenue streams?

I know a guy like Dusty won't be competing for an olympia anytime soon and doesn't have the most appealing physique for a large fan base (he'd be the first to admit it), but he likely makes in the top 10% of what pro bodybuilders make due to his popularity and activity on social media.

If I were this kid (makes me sad he's 5 years younger than me now lol) I'd be doing what I could to make some quality videos and being active and coming out with somewhat interesting content on social media.

My biggest issue with the guy is he's doing these day in the life videos where he's literally doing one thing and talking in the most monotone voice, repeating bodybuilding cliches.

Wellllll lets remember he was days out from the biggest show of his life so far. I'm sure energy and enthusiasm wasn't at their highest levels. Regan Grimes, prepping for The Chicago pro is doing the same thing. I think 13 days out today, and he's releasing the same style videos everyday and they're so monotonous. Egg whites oatmeal. Train. Shake. Flank steak and greens. Nap. Chicken and rice. Train. Shake. Eggs. Sleep.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131