advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best way to heat vial before drawing for smaller pins?

Save your self the hassle of back loading slin pin

They make 1cc luer lok syringes. I draw with a 23g and then switch the pin for either a 1/2" or 3/4" 30 gauge pin.

Dev,

My mistake, they're 28g.

Insulin Syringe, 1cc, U-100 28g X 1/2", Permanently Attached Needle - Box Of 100
Brand: Exel Corporation
$ 12.18 USD (was $ 14.62 USD)

Sorry 'bout that,

-MT

MT mate you have slin pins at 27 G in America ? really ?? that's fat for a slin pin lol

I have never seen a slin pin with 27 G gauge. In UK we get 29 G. I just backloaded some now.

BD or Terumo both comes in 29 G.

I have 27 G, 26 G, 25 G but they all comes as like pack of hundred pins alone.

I pin deca,tren, eq, all test esters, npp all oils flow through 29 G fine.

pharma test and deca does NOT as that shit is thicker so i use bigger gauge.

on a sidenote i have a amazing protein source for you as you don't eat meat. i keep forgetting to post in tennys thread. She threw the wrapper last ttime. I must do it soon. My wife is vegetarian eats egg and milk , no meat and she uses it. I will keep it a surprise for you!

View attachment 92607

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Blow dryer always worked for me even with stuff that had started to crystallize.

After I dispatch the morning zombie hoard my Remington 870 gets pretty hot, so I just pop the bottle in the chamber for a bit.

Mr. coffee coffee cup warmer. $10 on amazon. Highly recommend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After I dispatch the morning zombie hoard my Remington 870 gets pretty hot, so I just pop the bottle in the chamber for a bit.

Those fckers come back every morning though don't they? I've got the same issue!! Never thought of using all that built up heat for something productive though - thanks dude!!

If you get 1cc luer lock syringes, 27g 1inch pins, and 21g pins to draw, you wouldn't have to be so elaborate with this stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just sit the vial in a cup of hot water from the sink. Just a little water so it doesnt float or tip over. Takes 5 minutes.

I put the vial in front of a space heater sometimes if needed. Mostly though I get the 1cc syringes without pins. Then buy 20g pins to load and a 27g 1/2 inch to inject. Much easier that way

Rub the top of the vial in poop, but it has to be a certain breed of wild African mongoose... The poop heats the top of the vial into an almost melting point if you aren't careful.... The African mongoose is well known to internally combust if constipated .

Sent from my LG-H918 using Professional Muscle mobile app

If you're only drawing up 10iu then I can't imagine it takes much time at all anyway whether the oil is heated or not. Be patient and thankful you're not pinning 3cc ED. If the 31g insulin pin takes too long to draw and is hard to push in then get a 29 or 30g. It's virtually no difference at all when injecting and it'll draw and push easier. You're gonna wait a lot more time heating up your vial than you would just waiting a minute to draw up 10units. Patience is a virtue.

If you're only drawing up 10iu then I can't imagine it takes much time at all anyway whether the oil is heated or not. Be patient and thankful you're not pinning 3cc ED. If the 31g insulin pin takes too long to draw and is hard to push in then get a 29 or 30g. It's virtually no difference at all when injecting and it'll draw and push easier. You're gonna wait a lot more time heating up your vial than you would just waiting a minute to draw up 10units. Patience is a virtue.
Drawing with a sling is usually pretty quick.If anything just a couple minutes max.Waste trying to heat the vial.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity