advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Great Interview Video With Jean Pierre Fux!

Bio

Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Seems like a really great guy. Covers a lot in this interview!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFcgrrhWctI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFcgrrhWctI[/ame]

Last edited:
Makes you really wonder what Heiko Kallbach sent him to use huh?

Heiko Kallbach...havent heard that name in a long time.

Eating at the buffet every morning and then 4 hours of cardio.. I love his objective opinion of himself " this is a sick man "

Makes you really wonder what Heiko Kallbach sent him to use huh?

Wondered this also. He said it went into a vein but that had to be some seriously loaded stuff to have him hospitalized for that long.

Bodybuilders are crazy fuckers.

JPF proves this. Still a very nice, and personable guy.

I didn't think I'd watch it all but I did. Good interview. He is a fun personality.

Awesome share guy looks Massive in video.Weird how when he sitting next to Dave he doesn't look anything like he does in the video clips.

He's been retired for some time. The injury he's referring to happened back in 2002. The guy was a MONSTER!

He's been retired for some time. The injury he's referring to happened back in 2002. The guy was a MONSTER!

Did he compete after that? In the video he made it sound like someone was still trying to offer him a contract to compete, I always thought the injury was it for him

Did he compete after that? In the video he made it sound like someone was still trying to offer him a contract to compete, I always thought the injury was it for him

I think he did one more show after his injury just to say the injury did not conquer him. But I'm not 100% sure on my Fux facts.

Interesting how he was actually happy when the injury happened as it was a way out of bodybuilding. I know many that feel this way, like they're trapped in bodybuilding and it's hard to get out.

i have met JP a couple times. Super cool guy. that interview is great. saw it a week or so ago. had some impact on me. was wild to hear him say his injury was a relief. like he could finally walk away from it.
i think i am on the same kinda path. so many injuries i think i can finally use them as a legitimate reason to back off the gas and the poundage and just kinda be healthy...
he was a BIG dude tho thats for sure. sooo horrible he never hired a guru i couldnt imagine his genetics with proper diet/carb load/drugs etc
-F2S

Great interview :)

Its interesting to hear his perspective. It would have been awesome to see his potential with a good coach.

I think he did one more show after his injury just to say the injury did not conquer him. But I'm not 100% sure on my Fux facts.

In one of the clips Dave showed it looked like his legs were smaller but still not terrible considering the extent of his injury

Interesting how he was actually happy when the injury happened as it was a way out of bodybuilding. I know many that feel this way, like they're trapped in bodybuilding and it's hard to get out.

I can see how he would feel that way especially considering all the money he said they were throwing at him

Seems like a really great guy. Covers a lot in this interview!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFcgrrhWctI
Bio I saw this video the day Dave interviewed him. Great guy. very likable jolly good fella. I just cant believe how many times the poor guys lost his peak properly for all sorts of issues. cutting sodium etc.

You feel like screaming..please can someone help this guy from screwing over the 1170th time!! stop

Just imagine if he peaked correctly and came in at 100 percent what damage he could have done.

There were guys around with know hoe I wish he had reached out to them for help.

oh well at least he is got the secrets now from Dave lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

I really enjoyed that!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws