over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Potassium high.

graybass

Registered
Just came from getting all my bloods done and read by my PCP. Hey says my Potassium levels are dangerously high. Everything else looks great.
My diet is great, maybe a little too much red meat for protein.
Lifting 5 days a week, light cardio to maintain (3 days a week, 20 mins)
Slight blast right now: 750 Test Cyp, 400 Deca, 2 iu HGH daily (5 on 2 off)
Normally do 250 test EW for HRT.
Any suggestions, perhaps give blood? I looked up high potassium on Web MD. I have none of the other symptoms, like being tired, irregular heart beat, etc.
He says this is very serious. Made me redo the blood test, results again in 3 days.
Appreciate the input guys.

Just came from getting all my bloods done and read by my PCP. Hey says my Potassium levels are dangerously high. Everything else looks great.
Any suggestions, perhaps give blood? I looked up high potassium on Web MD. I have none of the other symptoms, like being tired, irregular heart beat, etc.
He says this is very serious. Made me redo the blood test, results again in 3 days.

If they were alarming in his opinion, why is he waiting 3 days to redraw and not in the moment when you was there? He can get the results back in a matter of minutes if needed.

Not that I'm trying to Trump your PCP. Just doesn't make sense.

What was your levels? A few things can skew K+ readings.

I've had this happen most likely caused by hemolysis which is the rupture of blood cells during the draw itself. I would just retest and it was always fine. One time, my Dr. gave me a IV bag with a few goodies. I'd have to look at an old post on this subject to remember what was in the bag.

Not saying this is what's going on in your case but just my experience. Re-test, see how it looks and go from there.

If they were alarming in his opinion, why is he waiting 3 days to redraw and not in the moment when you was there? He can get the results back in a matter of minutes if needed.

Not that I'm trying to Trump your PCP. Just doesn't make sense.

What was your levels? A few things can skew K+ readings.

He did re-test right there. He said results in three days. He also said all my values were great. He thought this was a mystery.
Serum Potassium was 6.4, normal is 3.5-5.2.
Also Serum Calcium was just a touch high.
He said to give blood lol which many of us do anyway. I guess I should.

What are you exactly taking supplement wise and food intake?

What are you exactly taking supplement wise and food intake?

I'm taking a 500mg Cyp, 200 Deca, 2 IU HGH. All conservative. Cruise at 250mg Test EW and nothing else.
My diet is mostly Protein (Chicken, Fish, Beef, Eggs (whole) Lots of salad, occasional bagels once a week, cheat meal on Sundays.
I detailed my workout in my other thread "Gaining size after 50" Workout a lot just not heavy anymore.
Appreciate the input.

I'm taking a 500mg Cyp, 200 Deca, 2 IU HGH. All conservative. Cruise at 250mg Test EW and nothing else.
My diet is mostly Protein (Chicken, Fish, Beef, Eggs (whole) Lots of salad, occasional bagels once a week, cheat meal on Sundays.
I detailed my workout in my other thread "Gaining size after 50" Workout a lot just not heavy anymore.
Appreciate the input.
Read these two links
Calcium Absorption & Potassium | LIVESTRONG.COM
https://www.google.com/amp/www.livestrong.com/amp/article/90081-high-potassium-calcium-levels/
Foods and Drinks High in Potassium | LIVESTRONG.COM
Your doctor is right about dumping blood with what's going on with you. See if you can get on a schedule with that every two months and switch to low sodium diet and

Last edited:
Read these two links
Calcium Absorption & Potassium | LIVESTRONG.COM
https://www.google.com/amp/www.livestrong.com/amp/article/90081-high-potassium-calcium-levels/
Drinks High in Potassium | LIVESTRONG.COM
I would lower your meats for awile and lower sodium intake right away. What your taking now I would slow down too the extra pressure on the kidneys and liver can't be help either. Your doctor is right I beleive dumping blood is so important with elevated levels like yours its even more important. See if you can schedule that asap

Appreciate the help.

Lower both salts and potassium also I would go lower test to 125 for sometime. Give the organs some break. The high potassium and salt do alot to the liver and kidneys and the added test doesn't exactly help right now in your situation.

A guy that I work with had high levels of potassium and it was a thyroid issue. He also did not have any symptoms. They removed either part of his thyroid or something. I can't remember.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131