over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dick is a lil fucked up

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How's it goin guys

In no way am I a newbie at all but this is the first time I'm using ALL LONG. ESTERS

TEST e 500mg
TREN e 500mg
MAST e 400mg
Primo e 500mg
(Shots split mon/Friday)
Caber .5 x2
Aromasin ed

Last week or so I missed a shot. Usually when I ran prop or ace esters I would just skip it and resume the cycle as normal and things were gtg. This time I did the same and now out of nowhere my libido is tanked can barley get a full hardon. That animalistic hornyness is gone and libido is way down

Is this normal for the longer esters or could something else be the culprit. Any idea when I should normalize.

I'm very very estrogen sensitive and when the problem started I did throw 50-100mg proviron into the mix.

Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do yourself a favor and go get a simple blood test. Even without insurance its only $100. This will save you weeks of guessing. But i guarantee its an E2 issue. Just depends on up or down and how severe in that direction.

Quit guessing.

if i had to guess though, i would say your E2 is in the toilet. Thats a lot of aromasin along with using mast and proviron with a conservative amount of test. I would first get blood work, then i bet you need to cut your aromasin in half.

if i had to guess though, i would say your E2 is in the toilet. Thats a lot of aromasin along with using mast and proviron with a conservative amount of test. I would first get blood work, then i bet you need to cut your aromasin in half.

I would love to do the blood test but I can't get it where I live and if I go through insurance they will see my test levels are through the roof as well and know something's up I don't want that on my file.

I would love to do the blood test but I can't get it where I live and if I go through insurance they will see my test levels are through the roof as well and know something's up I don't want that on my file.

try 10mg ed, but its just a guessing game without bloods bro

If you do make changes make one at a time and see how it works. Dont go increasing and decreasng multiple things at one time.

Running long ester tren and test with arimidex and proviron. Missed a week I'm still gtg, something else must be going on. Like others said,...

How's it goin guys

In no way am I a newbie at all but this is the first time I'm using ALL LONG. ESTERS

TEST e 500mg
TREN e 500mg
MAST e 400mg
Primo e 500mg
(Shots split mon/Friday)
Caber .5 x2
Aromasin ed

Last week or so I missed a shot. Usually when I ran prop or ace esters I would just skip it and resume the cycle as normal and things were gtg. This time I did the same and now out of nowhere my libido is tanked can barley get a full hardon. That animalistic hornyness is gone and libido is way down

Is this normal for the longer esters or could something else be the culprit. Any idea when I should normalize.

I'm very very estrogen sensitive and when the problem started I did throw 50-100mg proviron into the mix.

Thanks guys

That is a shit ton of gear. If you are sensitive to aromatization, lower the test to hrt type doses. You have plenty of other drugs in there to work.

How's the blood pressure? Not, "I feel ok" like what is you're actual blood pressure?

Tanking his estrogen hard and wondering why sex drive is in the toilet.

Gee willikers

Last edited:
That is a shit ton of gear. If you are sensitive to aromatization, lower the test to hrt type doses. You have plenty of other drugs in there to work.

How's the blood pressure? Not, "I feel ok" like what is you're actual blood pressure?

I always run on the high side of normal but I'm usually around 130/72 with one cap of carditone. Thinking of bumping it to 2 and taking another natural heart blend

Lower the ai dose and throw in some nolva if you're gyno sensitive

Lower the ai dose and throw in some nolva if you're gyno sensitive

My aromasin pills are very small how do you like eod dosing. Never tried it personally as I have had smaller mg tabs or liquid

My aromasin pills are very small how do you like eod dosing. Never tried it personally as I have had smaller mg tabs or liquid

I'd probably try a pill splitter before I went eod

I've even known people to cut their dosages into quarters because that's all they needed. Unfortunately we are playing with hormones, which means precision is of utmost importance. Just because someone says they use 25-50mg of something in their protocol doesn't mean it's correct. Blood work is the only way we will know how much is needed for a specific person.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws