over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Special invite to Kai for the Mr O 2017 by Jim M

Looks like IFBB dont want to take the blame for whatever whoever created this issue hence the invite, " Hey we have no problems​. we are the nice guys. We love Kai.' Screenshot_20170623-130604.jpg Screenshot_20170623-130557.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

but I guess from a marketing standpoint it would increase ticket sales/interest in the show if he competed?

one of the least likable bodybuilders of all time :)

Kai is one of the most likable bodybuilders in the world. I hope you were being facetious. He has a lot more fans than Phil Heath. He got a standing ovation when I saw him compete in the Olympia. Phil Heath got boo'd.

Kai is one of the most likable bodybuilders in the world. I hope you were being facetious. He has a lot more fans than Phil Heath. He got a standing ovation when I saw him compete in the Olympia. Phil Heath got boo'd.

I was giving my opinion. I care not what the masses think.

It is hard to get excited about any bodybuilder these days....Kai is certainly no Cedric though...that guy is likable :)

did you watch Cedric's speech after he won the arnold 2017.... :D :D :D

Can you imagine Kai even attempting something so amicable as what Cedric tried to do?

Kai is divisive, argumentative, bad loser, and immoral. So yeah unlikable in my book.

I would love to see him compete again

Kai is divisive, argumentative, bad loser, and immoral. So yeah unlikable in my book.

He gets a little annoying and fucked a grapefruit, but why hold those things against the guy? He still seems like a good person.

Kai is a looney toon, but, he is top 3 in the world. An in shape Kai, Phil and Ramy battle would be fun to watch.

But it wont happen.

I was giving my opinion. I care not what the masses think.

It is hard to get excited about any bodybuilder these days....Kai is certainly no Cedric though...that guy is likable :)

did you watch Cedric's speech after he won the arnold 2017.... :D :D :D

Can you imagine Kai even attempting something so amicable as what Cedric tried to do?

Stop making multiple posts in a row. Make your point in one post. You don't win a car when you become a Kilo Klub Member.

I'd love to see Kai compete again but does anyone think its realistic? I was under the impression his passion for competing had run its course

I would love to see him compete again

i would love to see him go away.

getting in phils face on stage like bout to fight in the Mr O!? an embarassment. IFBB def doesnt want him there. they prob know he wont show (cuz he's a cry baby) so they are just covering their butts by inviting him. He will NEVER win the Mr. O. can you imagine that baffoon and his long winded pointless winning speech and interviews... it would all be a circus of embarrassment.
-F2S

Kai is a looney toon, but, he is top 3 in the world. An in shape Kai, Phil and Ramy battle would be fun to watch.

But it wont happen.

I agree with this. I cant follow a damn thing the guy says. He tries so hard to sound deep and philosophical that it just comes off as crazy rambling that makes no sense.

Reminds me of the guy who paints pictures with his dick.

I agree with all the above. He can be great and also can be a douche. Trying to pick a fight onstage is rediculous and should be enough to keep him off the Olympia stage. He can be on point in certain interviews. He will never win the Olympia and he doesnt like Phil so I dont blame him to not compete.

Overall I like him yet bitch about him.

I happen to like Kai. Unlike many of today's "celebreties"; Kai is able to generate interest without sinking to the lows we see so often (Piana, Kardashian, Trump, ect..).

Bodybuilding needs Kai....it needs
Someone to go against the grain...
Bodybuilding needs diversity...not
More classes...

Its getting more boring by the day.

:cool:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics