YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many Sandows will Phil Heath collect?

How many Olympias will Phil Heath win?

Votes: 2 7.4%

Votes: 3 11.1%

Votes: 3 11.1%

Votes: 5 18.5%

Votes: 10 37.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ALLEX

Banned
He's got the aesthetics and competition doesn't bring enough heat, so how many Olympias do you think Phil Heath will win until it's all said and done?

Maybe a few years from now one of us will come back to this thread and proudly say "I knew it".

Last edited:
10(maybe more)

I stopped at 10 not because I think someone with better genetics will show up...but because I think the general wear and tear of the sport both mentally and physically may take its toll.

Bodybuilding is very demanding and taxing on the body as most on here know even if not on that top level of the sport.

Having said that, if Phil stays healthy and intact, it's hard to imagine someone with a better, more genetically blessed physique coming along and outright dethroning him.

10, then he'll retire probably. Phil like many guys hates competing, just likes winning

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

How do you know?
He's stated the toll it takes in interviews, and do you really think he looks forward to competing?

Great genetics or not, you put your body through a lot during a prep.

Hell Tom Platz said he could never do a comeback because if he tried to get back into that mindset, he wouldn't be able to come back.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I think if you did a poll on how many people hate Phil Heath, you get a better response.

I'm trying to understand how Big Ramy hasn't won yet. Because his conditioning?

It's funny because Arnold gleamed after he won the 1980 Olympia that "No one would ever come close to that (7).!"
Phil will tie Arnold this year, Haney and Coleman next year and break the record the following year and then retire.
all this barring injury or financial needs.

How do you know?

Just think about it. There's a big difference between competing and living the bodybuilding lifestyle because you love it, but at the end of the day it's a passion and if you have moments where you relax or ease off the gas, it's no big deal.

When it's your livelihood and your source of income, it takes away a lot of that enjoyment because you know you have to be on your game all the time. And when you're on top, you have everyone in the sport trying to beat you.

And with a guy like Phil, he's reached his peak, yet we as fans and judges want to see improvements every year. I can only imagine how difficult and stressful it is for a guy like Phil to look better every year after hitting near his peak trying to take down Jay.

Idk about Phil personally, but I feel like most people would grow tired of competing in that scenario after nearly a decade.

I'm trying to understand how Big Ramy hasn't won yet. Because his conditioning?

His proportions are not right and his overall look is not as pleasing as Phil's.

Quads are too big, calves are small, back doesn't have the 3d effect, syntholed shoulders, traps sink in during lat spreads. And finally, condition.

Kai Greene was given a special invite this year. He could push and maybe....maybe beat phil. If not Phil probably breaks the record and retires

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

His proportions are not right and his overall look is not as pleasing as Phil's.

Quads are too big, calves are small, back doesn't have the 3d effect, syntholed shoulders, traps sink in during lat spreads. And finally, condition.

With the money Ramy has backing him, all the myostatin blockers, and proprietary drugs they're using in kuwait, I'm not understanding how his trainer doesn't see this and bring his lagging parts up and dial him in more.

Isn't Aceto training Ramy?

With the money Ramy has backing him, all the myostatin blockers, and proprietary drugs they're using in kuwait, I'm not understanding how his trainer doesn't see this and bring his lagging parts up and dial him in more.

Not any more.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You think they have special drugs over there in Kuwait that guys can't get in the states?? Lol.

Myostatin blockeds is the key - :rolleyes::D

What proprietary drugs?

Not trying to be funny, actually curious. Outside the rumors of them having access to Increlex, I haven't heard of anything else special.

Sometimes I just like to buck all the odds and say he gets beat this year and never wins another one !

What proprietary drugs?

Not trying to be funny, actually curious. Outside the rumors of them having access to Increlex, I haven't heard of anything else special.

a lot of people just say things for the sake of saying em bro :cool:

a lot of people just say things for the sake of saying em bro :cool:

Kind of what I was thinking. Assumed it was just a blanket statement so asked to see if there'd be any real answer.

I've heard the crazy rumors that they are given IV drips through the night to pulse gh and nutrients, but that's one of those I know a guy who knows a guy who's buddy trains over there, so likely has no real merit to it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws