over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Herbs for well-being?

Ashwagandha Has worked great for me , I've cut my Paxil dose in half and feel better than I did on a full dose

Gunsmith - whats the specific brand you take?

I take Vitamin Shoppe brand 470mg ashwagandha extract.

I take one with breakfast and one after my last meal

It's helped me and three friends out ALOT.

I get anxiety from Ashwagandha, muscle twitch too :/

I take Vitamin Shoppe brand 470mg ashwagandha extract.

I take one with breakfast and one after my last meal

It's helped me and three friends out ALOT.
Can you expand on how it has helped? Doesn't have to be terribly detailed...a better sense of well-being? Less stress/anxiety? Easier time relaxing? Thanks.

Funny thing...about 3 years ago I was in an airport and this older woman started talking to me (out of the blue, she was just sitting near me), and it turned out she ran some homeopathic clinic/spa in Jersey. She told me that if there was anything I should look into taking or researching, it was Ashwagandha (I wrote it down at the time). To be honest I never looked into it much, it was just more homeopathic hoo-ha at the time, but in the last year or so I've seen it's name popping up a lot amongst the BBing community, and am definitely intrigued.

Can you expand on how it has helped? Doesn't have to be terribly detailed...a better sense of well-being? Less stress/anxiety? Easier time relaxing? Thanks.

Funny thing...about 3 years ago I was in an airport and this older woman started talking to me (out of the blue, she was just sitting near me), and it turned out she ran some homeopathic clinic/spa in Jersey. She told me that if there was anything I should look into taking or researching, it was Ashwagandha (I wrote it down at the time). To be honest I never looked into it much, it was just more homeopathic hoo-ha at the time, but in the last year or so I've seen it's name popping up a lot amongst the BBing community, and am definitely intrigued.

I've been diagnosed with PTSD and social anxiety disorder , personally I prefer to call it zero tolerance for stupidity but shrinks don't acknowledge that.

Basically I get easily annoyed with most people or public situations , Going to Walmart is worse than being water boarded. In crowded areas I get stressed because I have less control of what going on around me which I guess comes from years of private security/dignitary protection. Little things like someone tapping a fork in a restaurant will drive me nuts , at first I notice it and after a few minutes I'm fixated on it and can't ignore it.

I take Paxil for this and it does help a lot , since I started taking the Ashwagahanda I've been able to cut my Paxil dose in half and I actually sleep better.

I tried St Johns watt years ago before Paxil and didn't see anything from that

Thanks, I may have to give it a try. I don't have the more-serious conditions you speak of (PTSD), but I do have the same anxiety in social/crowded situations that you speak of...just get annoyed if I'm in places with a lot of people, especially since it always seems like everyone in those situations is clueless and/or stupid (I'd rather pay more somewhere else than go to Walmart lol). Causes a lot of stress and anger that is completely uncalled for and unwarranted, so maybe Ashwagandha can help a bit.

Thanks, I may have to give it a try. I don't have the more-serious conditions you speak of (PTSD), but I do have the same anxiety in social/crowded situations that you speak of...just get annoyed if I'm in places with a lot of people, especially since it always seems like everyone in those situations is clueless and/or stupid (I'd rather pay more somewhere else than go to Walmart lol). Causes a lot of stress and anger that is completely uncalled for and unwarranted, so maybe Ashwagandha can help a bit.

The whole PTSD thing is the newest catch phrase , a shrink will label your ass with that just for saying you've been in a combat zone. I've been this way for as long as I can remember , when I was in my teen I was just "not out going".

Not saying some people don't have some issues with past experience in war I just think it's WAY WAY over used and a lot of people milk that tit WAY to much

Anyway , give it a shot , it's pretty cheap so it can't hurt

i take 500mg ashwagahanda morning and evening. stuff is amazing. really does keep you calm. i am using the extract also.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member