over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just a shout out to the man: IP

IPGear

Guaranteed Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
Some of us owe a great deal to this man. Without him there would have never been an IPGEAR or the twenty other programs he set up going back to before the turn of the century. Rumor has it he is behind the scenes having exited the public arena once and for all.

We love to believe you are still out there pulling all kinds of levers. That you are being blessed and that you and your wife are enjoying life in a way that was never possible when we publicly played together.

We just wanted you to know we have never forgotten you and will always be praying for the very best for you. We miss you. We think about you a lot.

You are a good and faithful man!

Nobody ever did it as well as you did!

IPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Amen Brother!

Ak

Some of us owe a great deal to this man. Without him there would have never been an IPGEAR or the twenty other programs he set up domestically going back to before the turn of the century. Rumor has it he is behind the scenes having exited the public arena once and for all.

We love to believe you are still out there pulling all kinds of levers. That you are being blessed and that you and your wife are enjoying life in a way that was never possible when we publicly played together.

We just wanted you to know we have never forgotten you and will always be praying for the very best for you. We miss you. We think about you a lot.

You are a good and faithful man!

Nobody ever did it as well as you did!

IPG

Thanks for everything

I always thought IP stands for Imaginary person(s)
Kind of like the inventor of Bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto

He lives in Dubai,multi millionaire.i did a lot of business with him in the past,his products were ok but by today's standards they are average at best in my opinion.im quite surprised the DEA never caught up with him,he should count himself lucky

He lives in Dubai,multi millionaire.i did a lot of business with him in the past,his products were ok but by today's standards they are average at best in my opinion.im quite surprised the DEA never caught up with him,he should count himself lucky

Multi million? X100 maybe.

Guy was the best!! Not sure anyone can match how big he was. He could be rude at times but i understood why, never any worries with him. I miss his SENT!!!!!! Emails lol

Ron rogers lol

IP was awesome!
Those tabs he sold that were so hard you had to chew them. LOL

Back then everything was coming from Mexico ,Europe, Russia, etc

He was the original CHINESE start to the gear involvement.

You are right IPGEAR, totally like Satoshi.

Last edited by a moderator:
MUCH respect for IP. A true legend in the game! Always had innovative products before anyone else. Way ahead of his time.

You would obviously know as one who did not just talk a good talk!

Much respect!

IPG

I remember IP from back during the Ttokyo labs days when they had the first high dose products out of Mexico. IP was known for his pressed colored tabs. Those days were when the scene changed forever. IP was a major contributor to where we are today. God Bless

You want to know how phucking great this board and you members are??? None of the mods censored this thread or what was said. But we are brothers and sisters here who have achieved a level of experience, maturity, and we must understand that:

Unlike almost any social board in the world today there would be nothing but opposing comments and a race to the bottom in response to almost any poster, controversial or not. We are so civil at PM that for the most part we have learned to censor ourselves.

You do not think anywhere else in his world you would have only gotten one negative about the "chinaman"?

But even when we want to bang someone negatively, we seem to have gotten to a place, for the most part, where we do what my mother always said was proper for families.

" If you do not have anything nice to say then do not say it"

Its an awesome board that more times than not feels like family,

God Bless you members and this board!

And of course you, IP!

Always!

IPG

We even pray for you!

I'll bump this for ole' IP.
He played an important role for me in the early days. He deserves respect for the innovative ground-breaking business that he created and maintained for years.
Honest hard working dependable; Maybe there will be a movie someday :D:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity