over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

can i achieve this in your opinion

fitnessmuscle

Registered
hey guys i was wondering, ive been working out now for 18 months, started at 150lbs at 6 foot, now im 168lbs, trying to put on all muscle ,diet is good, never took gear and only supplements are whey protein and bcaas, i know im nothing compared to you guys, some of you are pure monsters, so i figure let me ask the pros there opinion, how do i look in your opinion guys, i have a couple pics and one pic of a body type i want to achieve, my question can i do it, do i have the type of frame ,if i told you guys i want to look like ronnie coleman, um ya never gonna happen lol i know that, give me your opinion guys please, btw guys, i can care less about competing in anything, just want to look good

Attachments

• 19060094_140002569886503_5503006521917699465_n.jpg
    19060094_140002569886503_5503006521917699465_n.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 144
  • 19113935_140425706510856_7554537409220589058_n.jpg
    19113935_140425706510856_7554537409220589058_n.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 131
  • 18197673_122413354978758_1718526592_n.jpg
    18197673_122413354978758_1718526592_n.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
oh and i forgot b12 injections for appetite, so whey protein, bcaas and b12 injections are my supplements, but getting away from b12 cause for some odd reason causes me pain during injections, maybe just virgin muscles not used to it ,very weird isnt it, anyone else get that from b12, last time injected low in quad and it swole up for days, limped around for a week after that, i said ya i think im done with this b12, have not used it since

U probably can't achieve the exact same body composition & symmetry but you can probably gain that amount of muscle mass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Def not against it bro but wanted to build some kind of base first but ya asking myself mmmm wonder how I would respond you know if I ran little test

What are your stats and how long have you been training

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey guys i was wondering, ive been working out now for 18 months, started at 150lbs at 6 foot, now im 168lbs, trying to put on all muscle ,diet is good, never took gear and only supplements are whey protein and bcaas and b12 injects

Last edited:
You are real lean in that picture. Only way you are going to put on more muscle is eating more or gear. Expect to put a little fat on while you bulk.

You are real lean in that picture. Only way you are going to put on more muscle is eating more or gear. Expect to put a little fat on while you bulk.

pesty be honest when you see my pics ,can you even tell i workout or no

pesty be honest when you see my pics ,can you even tell i workout or no

Honesty, some fat guys would die for a body like that. I also know girls who love that type over big body builders. I can see you looking real good with another 20 pounds. You can stay sort of lean, but you will add some fat to get bigger.

Honesty, some fat guys would die for a body like that. I also know girls who love that type over big body builders. I can see you looking real good with another 20 pounds. You can stay sort of lean, but you will add some fat to get bigger.

thanks brother, means alot coming from you it really does

Also what does my diet is good mean to you what did you eat yesterday

Sent from my SM-G920T using Professional Muscle mobile app

sorry for late reply bro, i eat 6 meals, breakfast, lunch, dinner and 3 protein shakes ,breakfast 4 whole eggs, cup oats, mixed with little milk ,little sugar ,lunch and dinner ,chicken breast ,baked potato, vegtable and whey protein is taken with milk, fast metabolism, dosent seem to effect me at all negativley, i mean do i look bloated or chubby to you in my pics lol ,could not imagine protein with water, or oatmeal without milk and little sugar, any suggestions bro

Last edited:
Yeah 1.stick with with the coach talk to him see what his plan is he probably wants you to lose the fat first it makes it easier to fain spoke lean mass 2. Have some patience regardless of what you've read and seen this shit can take time, stop bitching about having tried everything cause if you did you would have found what works for you. Take your time everyone is different once you find what works your golden.

Yeah 1.stick with with the coach talk to him see what his plan is he probably wants you to lose the fat first it makes it easier to fain spoke lean mass 2. Have some patience regardless of what you've read and seen this shit can take time, stop bitching about having tried everything cause if you did you would have found what works for you. Take your time everyone is different once you find what works your golden.

Shit sorry answered the wrong post thought you were some one else man

Yes you can achieve that look even without gear. You are very lean, and even though you are lean, you are carrying way more water than the guy in that pic.

If you dont want to do gear and still achieve that look, you need to eat like a horse and give yourself another year of working out. When i say eat like a horse, im not talking Big Macs. I mean a ton of clean protein, carbs and good fats. You are smaller framed so you can handle the carbs (Unlike me).

Yes you can achieve that look even without gear. You are very lean, and even though you are lean, you are carrying way more water than the guy in that pic.

If you dont want to do gear and still achieve that look, you need to eat like a horse and give yourself another year of working out. When i say eat like a horse, im not talking Big Macs. I mean a ton of clean protein, carbs and good fats. You are smaller framed so you can handle the carbs (Unlike me).

really water, see i never would have thought that and thats the reason i asked that question on this forum, thank you sir for the good advice ,so bro you think in about a year with eating like a horse like you said and working out, i can look like or similar to that guy and bro ,what body weight would i have to achieve in your opinion for that im 168 right now at 6 feet tall, thanks again

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity