over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

blood work results need some help ?

patrick05

Registered
So i have been on for 3 years blast and cruise. I have been off everything for 3 months now. I didn't do any pct at all. So i got my blood work done a couple days ago. This is what was out of range so let me know what you think ?
Mchc 36.2 range 31.5-35.7
Bun 23 range 6-20
Creatinine,serum 1.45 range 0.76-1.27
Carbon dioxide,total 17 range 18-29
Alt 62 range 0-44
Testosterone,serum 31 range 348-1197
Lh 1.6 range 1.7-8.6
Estradiol 5.0 range 7.6-42.6

I don't think there's really much feedback for you here- there's really nothing that's not as expected.

Not sure why you didn't run a PCT if you were coming completely off. If you want advice on what do to, you have essentially 2 options below:

1) Get your system restarted via, HCG, clomid, etc

2) Go back on and stay at a cruise does.

You need to explain your thinking and/or goals.

looks pretty normal for what your doing......

id be slightly concerned with the liver vals.....

bloods

I came off because of some issues i was having with my vision thought it might have been related. So i dropped everything Found out it was issues with my neck. SO i was thinking of going to the doctor but i know my insurance doesn't cover trt. So i think i will just run 200mgs of test e and add some ai as needed and retest in 6-8 weeks. I was just wondering what some of you guys would do

I would def. get that T level up any way possible....

quickly....

blood

Thanks tenny that's the plan.
I was debating getting a script from the doc before i start back so i can get some pharm grade test even if i have to buy it. But i am sure it will bring up some questions about my ass use. Not sure if it's worth it i am sure i will just get the test gel or he will tell me that's normal...lol

Thanks tenny that's the plan.
I was debating getting a script from the doc before i start back so i can get some pharm grade test even if i have to buy it. But i am sure it will bring up some questions about my ass use. Not sure if it's worth it i am sure i will just get the test gel or he will tell me that's normal...lol

Tenny has much experience, agree with him. Up the T is first, or your endocrine
is unbalance.

bloods

Do you think it's worth going to the doctor with my result's first i did them with private labs and not there's. If so what do you guy's tell them why your test is so low ? That i was feeling like shit and wanted to see what my levels were ? Do you think he will test for steriods i am sure i would fail for npp since it' only been 3 months ?

Last edited:
Do you think it's worth going to the doctor with my result's first i did them with private labs and not there's. If so what do you guy's tell them why your test is so low ? That i was feeling like shit and wanted to see what my levels were ? Do you think he will test for steriods i am sure i would fail for npp since it' only been 3 months ?

well was that test a private test...???
that should be good enough proof for the doc....

if he wants his own test.....then yea....may as well get it on paper
now that its so low....be a good idea...

-yes,
-you dont have to explain
-yes
-no

bloods

Ok that's what i was thinking and yes Tenny it was a private test.

So i have been on for 3 years blast and cruise. I have been off everything for 3 months now. I didn't do any pct at all. So i got my blood work done a couple days ago. This is what was out of range so let me know what you think ?
Mchc 36.2 range 31.5-35.7
Bun 23 range 6-20
Carbon dioxide,total 17 range 18-29
Alt 62 range 0-44
Testosterone,serum 31 range 348-1197
Lh 1.6 range 1.7-8.6
Estradiol 5.0 range 7.6-42.6

Your T-levels are easily fixable. Your liver value didnt concern me. What's concerning to me is your kidneys. They are not filtering properly (Creatinine is not clearing optimally and BUN shows UREA not clearing optimally).

Bun 23 range 6-20

bloods

I was wondering if any of the issues with my kidneys had anything to do with my vasectomy i had two weeks prior to my blood test. maybe throwing off some numbers ? maybe dehydration ?

Last edited:
I was wondering if any of the issues with my kidneys had anything to do with my vasectomy i had two weeks prior to my blood test. maybe throwing off some numbers ? maybe dehydration ?

Dehydration can always be a factor. Not sure how that surgery would have an affect. Im not in medical field. Just been monitoring my own labs for 7 years so im pretty familiar with what throws up red flags. All you can do is wait a few months and get more labs done and see how it looks then. i will tell you this from experience. If you've taken any oral steroids it will take a good 12 weeks for liver values to get back in normal range.

The vasectomy would have no bearing on that. How much whey protein do you consume a day? For years my creatinine was elevated until I backed off the whey and started doing all solid meals except before or after training. IMO I think it just hits the system too fast.

The vasectomy would have no bearing on that. How much whey protein do you consume a day? For years my creatinine was elevated until I backed off the whey and started doing all solid meals except before or after training. IMO I think it just hits the system too fast.

lowering creatinine in most cases has much more involved than stopping whey protein.

when was your last workout before your bloodwork? Day before? Day of?

lowering creatinine in most cases has much more involved than stopping whey protein.

when was your last workout before your bloodwork? Day before? Day of?

Not trying to hijack your question for this fella but I was explaining my experience. I have been getting blood work consistently for 15+ years so I have a pretty good handle on how my labs look. Yes, taking time off of training will impact that but again "for me" the only thing that dropped my creatinine is when I lowered my whey intake.

bloods

I don't take any whey protein just whole foods. I haven't trained in two weeks. Do to my nuts being swollen and feeling like shit. Only sex the night before about 10 pm had my blood drawn about 7.30 am the next day.

Last edited:
Not trying to hijack your question for this fella but I was explaining my experience. I have been getting blood work consistently for 15+ years so I have a pretty good handle on how my labs look. Yes, taking time off of training will impact that but again "for me" the only thing that dropped my creatinine is when I lowered my whey intake.

i understand that is your experience. I get my creatinine levels tested monthly. I went through kidney failure and transplant. The last 4 years have been labs every month. For the most part, protein intake does not affect creatinine as much as it does BUN

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws