over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Put on 15 pounds on test/Mast/winny

petegriffin

Registered
I've been slowly cutting on just test at 200mg every 5 days along with 4iu of black tops and got down to 175 pounds. I then lowered my calories from 2500 to 2100 and upped the test to 500 per week, added mast at 400 per week, and threw in liquid oral winny at 40mg per week and have put on 15 pounds in 2 months lol.. My strength has also gone up.. I'm just going with it and I'm gonna see what happens, I've even added more carbs on workout days. Anyone else start a cut and gain weight like this?

I don't believe in this 100% but there certainly is some merit to the 'you're only as big as your dose'.

More Hormones = more fat free mass

I've been slowly cutting on just test at 200mg every 5 days along with 4iu of black tops and got down to 175 pounds. I then lowered my calories from 2500 to 2100 and upped the test to 500 per week, added mast at 400 per week, and threw in liquid oral winny at 40mg per week and have put on 15 pounds in 2 months lol.. My strength has also gone up.. I'm just going with it and I'm gonna see what happens, I've even added more carbs on workout days. Anyone else start a cut and gain weight like this?

The power of AAS in all its glory

If it's the same black tops I'm using i had the same thing happen when i started them up. I was in cut mode for the spring/summer starting back in march and when i switched over from what i was using to the black tops i put on 8 lbs in one month running a caloric deficit.

If it's the same black tops I'm using i had the same thing happen when i started them up. I was in cut mode for the spring/summer starting back in march and when i switched over from what i was using to the black tops i put on 8 lbs in one month running a caloric deficit.

Water weight?

Black Tops from the god of gh lol..

Yeah a bit of it has got to be but I'm pretty lucky in that I don't even need an AI while running test at 500 and below.

I think he meant water weight from the gh

Lol you guys are spot on. I'm prepping and was at 200 and Introduced the black tops and gained about ten pounds and lost a shit load of fat. I'm having to reset my diet cause I am too lean for 11 weeks out. I posted serum results at 45 on those black tops.

Water weight?

Yes my face blew up like a balloon and my ankles swelled up. My elbows were killing me and my hands were numb all day long. But those sides went away once my body adjusted. Now everything i eat im burning right off. I pray to the GH god these black tops stay around for a very long time. Nothing ive ever taken compares and ive been using china hgh since the jintropins back in 2006 (then hygetropins, riptropins, blue tops, green tops, every top, lol etc...). I mean it's crazy to say these black tops are different then all the other hgh ive taken over the years but it cant be coincidence if its happening to a lot of other guys like it did to me. Very weird.

Last edited:
Yes my face blew up like a balloon and my ankles swelled up. My elbows were killing me and my hands were numb all day long. But those sides went away once my body adjusted. Now everything i eat im burning right off. I pray to the GH god these black tops stay around for a very long time. Nothing ive ever taken compares and ive been using china hgh since the jintropins back in 2006 (then hygetropins, riptropins, blue tops, green tops, every top, lol etc...). I mean it's crazy to say these black tops are different then all the other hgh ive taken over the years but it cant be coincidence if its happening to a lot of other guys like it did to me. Very weird.

Absolutely...

They are amazing. Im getting looks and comments like never before. Only on 300 test, 200 last and a little primo. Never want to get off this...

I think it might be as simple as the fact they are 14iu in a vial but you might be calculating the dose as if it were only 10iu.

I think it might be as simple as the fact they are 14iu in a vial but you might be calculating the dose as if it were only 10iu.

You would think that would be the obvious answer. But the thing is when i took jins, hygs and rips i always did 1/2 a bottle a day (5iu per day). With the blacks i knew they were overdosed so i only take 1/3 bottle per day (5iu per day). And ive never changed how i do it which is first thing in the morning when i wake up. This happens to be 2 hours before my morning workout and 1 hour before i have my protein shake and pre-supps before i workout. Im a man of routine. So when all of a sudden you put on all this water weight that first month it was a shocker. i always had the usual side effects with hands and joints bothering me on the jins, hygs and rips but never the sudden water weight like ive had with these blacks. But the water weight did go away and i lost 5 of those 8 lbs. My hands are still numb as hell but i dont mind it. Even the joint pain went away. So whatever that initial shocker was the first 4 weeks has subsided.

I compete in a strength:weight ratio sport so putting on water weight is shitty for me. I found a clever way to dose GH is to slowly ramp up dosage from 1iu/day to the desired range. You have to be pretty lean not to add water weight, but if you ramp up +.5iu/day every 2-3 weeks you (I :eek:) can hit 4iu/day without blowing up water weight. I think its like a reaction your body does to GH if its all of a sudden added at way above supraphysiological level.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity