over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting HCG & Triptorelin shipping from India

devenidas

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok quick question my source is telling me the pharmacy guy is saying if I get these two things shipped from India it will go off (get spoilt) cos of heat and journey from India to UK. So he is saying no point you will be wasting your money. the active compound might go off so whats the point.

i think it will be fine. Its not mixed in bac water so should be fine right.

Same thing with novarapid. Will it be gtg to get a consignment shipped to me from India of slin without it getting fucked and going off ?

It can take 7-10 days to reach me.

cheers guys.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

No answer to your question dev but I take it you'll be using HCG during cruise and blast phases? Noticed you've asked emeric and dante but didn't see a response.

No answer to your question dev but I take it you'll be using HCG during cruise and blast phases? Noticed you've asked emeric and dante but didn't see a response.

yes mate i thought lets run it and might get my sperm count tested just out of curosity. will only use hcg to start with and see how it goes. Wont be using trip.
I am only ordering this cos I like ordering drugs lol will see how it goes.

yes mate i thought lets run it and might get my sperm count tested just out of curosity. will only use hcg to start with and see how it goes. Wont be using trip.
I am only ordering this cos I like ordering drugs lol will see how it goes.

dose plan?

Ok quick question my source is telling me the pharmacy guy is saying if I get these two things shipped from India it will go off (get spoilt) cos of heat and journey from India to UK. So he is saying no point you will be wasting your money. the active compound might go off so whats the point.

Same thing with novarapid. Will it be gtg to get a consignment shipped to me from India of slin without it getting fucked and going off ?

cheers guys.

Dev, I have gotten my wife pregnant twice using hcg and hmg from India shipped to the USA. It obviously was still legit ,don't worry

its better to order in winter...they dont do "climate control" in india :eek:

I also find it hilarious you were attacking me a few weeks ago for a diet question I asked years ago and you are now wasting board space asking noob questions about shipping HCG from a company that is not a sponsor on our board :rolleyes:

I also find it hilarious you were attacking me a few weeks ago for a diet question I asked years ago and you are now wasting board space asking noob questions about shipping HCG from a company that is not a sponsor on our board :rolleyes:
If you read properly I said my understanding is it does not go off (which is from past experiences ordering it from European countries) however my source said the pharmacist who sell it is saying his product can go off so I needed opinions from established members like Mike if any have ordered these from India. That is not "asking for a source" and hence no break of a rule.

You are a troll littering too many threads with you BS and are not far from getting banned like I pointed out in the Kai's thread. We do not appreciate twats like you around here on promuscle.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

dude I have been here longer than you have and I'm sure I will be around longer too. You are literally the only person that has ever had a problem with me on my decade+ using ProM :naughty:

I'm also really not used to people talking so inflammatory to me, every post you have made to me has always had an insult in it about my character. Its childish.

But oh yeah back to your thread about shipping HCG from India in summer :rolleyes:

Dev, I have gotten my wife pregnant twice using hcg and hmg from India shipped to the USA. It obviously was still legit ,don't worry
cheers Mike. You are PM's resident fertility master blaster lol. Your word is golden to me. Many thanks mate.

dose plan?
Dont know yet mate. Will depend on the swimmers lol I am not trying to get my wife pregnant or anything. We are not trying to have a baby yet. Just want to double check on the things of curiosity. cheers

By which shipping/courier service do they send it from there?

dude I have been here longer than you have and I'm sure I will be around longer too. You are literally the only person that has ever had a problem with me on my decade+ using ProM :naughty:

I'm also really not used to people talking so inflammatory to me, every post you have made to me has always had an insult in it about my character. Its childish.

But oh yeah back to your thread about shipping HCG from India in summer :rolleyes:

Really so why do you keep quoting my posts and littering in the threads all over the board I wonder.

You should mind your own busines but you cant stop trolling aye kiddo can ya ? (Kai- Arnold's thread, just one example).

Its not me who is following you around or commenting on your posts. Its the other way around. Anyone can see that lol

cheers guys.

I have ordered hcg from india a few times, and it worked fine, this was not for fertility purposes, just wanted to keep the boys plump and working, good luck.

I have ordered hcg from india a few times, and it worked fine, this was not for fertility purposes, just wanted to keep the boys plump and working, good luck.
Thanks for the input mate. Glad to know it was gtg for u .cheers

IM just incredibly busy of late and im trying to get some time to either reply to your PM Dev or on this board

As mentioned you have nothing to worry about. They will last and be fine for usage. Why are you using both together? For your purposes I would just use triptorelin at 1 dose of 100mcg.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws