over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MCT Oil as Carrier behaving like Synthol / SEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok303

Registered
Various solutions of hormones are now including MCT Oil as a carrier whether from UGL, homebrew, or pharmaceutical (Miglyol). The consensus for users of MCT Oil for their carrier oil is that it reduces PIP post injection pain stating that they believe it's thinner, and absorbs faster.

MCT Oil most commonly consisting of Caprylic, Capric, and sometimes Lauric acids

Although there are many formulas for Site enhancing oil or Synthol, most often ingredients inclue:
- Benzyl Alcohol (for sterility)
- Lidocaine or other pain killer
- MCT Oil or similar

Are the AAS formulas that use MCT Oil as the carrier oil, also giving a SEO / Synthol effect?

MCT Oil which is being stated to reduce PIP / fast absorption time vs. Synthol which is stated to be slow absorption?

What is the truth about the absorption rate and improved PIP?

Can anyone chime in and share the truth (backed by science) on this issue?

Last edited:
Various solutions of hormones are now including MCT Oil as a carrier whether from UGL, homebrew, or pharmaceutical (Miglyol). The consensus for users of MCT Oil for their carrier oil is that it reduces PIP post injection pain stating that they believe it's thinner, and absorbs faster.

MCT Oil most commonly consisting of Caprylic, Capric, and sometimes Lauric acids

Although there are many formulas for Site enhancing oil or Synthol, most often ingredients inclue:
- Benzyl Alcohol (for sterility)
- Lidocaine or other pain killer
- MCT Oil or similar

Are the AAS formulas that use MCT Oil as the carrier oil, also giving a SEO / Synthol effect?

MCT Oil which is being stated to reduce PIP / fast absorption time vs. Synthol which is stated to be slow absorption?

What is the truth about the absorption rate and improved PIP?

Can anyone chime in and share the truth (backed by science) on this issue?
Which pharmaceutical companies are using Miglyol as a carrier oil.Watson Test Cyp uses cottonseed so wondering on that.Rest totally agree with.

no, ive been using mct oil for over a year without any issues.

It has a slower absorption rate allowing the hormone to be absorbed before the oil dissipates. And no it's not synthol.

how slow is the absorption? if synthol is supposed to create a deposit in the muscle which can takes months to break down, wouldn't this be problematic if a hormone is part of this depot and constantly, over long period of time, gets released instead of quickly like with grapeseed or cottonseed?

if you look at the ingredients of various site enhancing oils / Synthol, such as Pump N Pose, Esik Clean, etc. you will see the ingredients are MCT Oil or AKA Capric & Caprylic Acid

I've used plenty of gear with MCT as the carrier and felt no difference b/w mct and gso. MCT does seem more viscus, thinner, and flows a lot smoother IMO.

Most seo's are just mct oil with a bit of ba.

I can attest
there is a difference between seo that are mct and syntherol made here

Dont ask me what the difference is, but there is a difference
the syntherol is superior

if I were you, i wouldnt want to combine them in a spot anyways
use the gear somewhere else
use the synth where you want it

Most seo's are just mct oil with a bit of ba.

Have you ever used seo?

I can attest
there is a difference between seo that are mct and syntherol made here

Dont ask me what the difference is, but there is a difference
the syntherol is superior

if I were you, i wouldnt want to combine them in a spot anyways
use the gear somewhere else
use the synth where you want it

x2

Completely different. I have had great results using syntherol and in a short time too. I have injected my body with aas for years and I don't get any syntherol like effects and many times I am injecting ed-eod with aas and using short esters. It's also worth nothing most of my gear is made with Miglyol 840.

Have you ever used seo?

x2

Completely different. I have had great results using syntherol and in a short time too. I have injected my body with aas for years and I don't get any syntherol like effects and many times I am injecting ed-eod with aas and using short esters. It's also worth nothing most of my gear is made with Miglyol 840.
I've used products with MCT oil for years and no noticeable site enhancement like from Synthol.The Mig oil is something my product guy uses now and that stuff is like water very thin.But while using products that were Mct oil did have a fuller effect over Gso or cottonseed at injected site,like said nothing noticeable like an SEO though.So very interested in Allexs post,is it just different more of certain chemical variables between the MCT and SEOs.

how slow is the absorption? if synthol is supposed to create a deposit in the muscle which can takes months to break down, wouldn't this be problematic if a hormone is part of this depot and constantly, over long period of time, gets released instead of quickly like with grapeseed or cottonseed?

if you look at the ingredients of various site enhancing oils / Synthol, such as Pump N Pose, Esik Clean, etc. you will see the ingredients are MCT Oil or AKA Capric & Caprylic Acid

No it's not synthol so it won't work that way. MCT oil doesnt sit there for months, your understanding of seo is incorrect. I said the hormone gets absorbed before the oil dissipates which makes for a smoother inject. Also, it has thin properties so it flows easier which is a plus for shooting with a slin pin. Inflammation from shots doesn't mean the oil is sitting there...

I've used products with MCT oil for years and no noticeable site enhancement like from Synthol.The Mig oil is something my product guy uses now and that stuff is like water very thin.But while using products that were Mct oil did have a fuller effect over Gso or cottonseed at injected site,like said nothing noticeable like an SEO though.So very interested in Allexs post,is it just different more of certain chemical variables between the MCT and SEOs.

It's because seos are designed to stretch the fascia, the misconception is the oil is sitting there which is not true if that was the case then results would dissapear and not continue after discontinuing the seo but matter of fact my chest grew after my syntherol run even moreso then it did during the run. I am now a believer in fascia stretching after my personal experience.

Maybe ALLEX can share his experience and let us know how he came to those conclusions? I believe there is more to it as well and agree with CM.

No it's not synthol so it won't work that way. MCT oil doesnt sit there for months, your understanding of seo is incorrect. I said the hormone gets absorbed before the oil dissipates which makes for a smoother inject. Also, it has thin properties so it flows easier which is a plus for shooting with a slin pin. Inflammation from shots doesn't mean the oil is sitting there...
I have a full understanding on how Synthol works.I wanted to know from Allex what made MCT oil the same as an SEO.The theory and understanding he has behind his comment that they are the same.

I was actually asking Allex if he had used seo as he has such strong views on it. I didn't think he had used it so I wondered if he was just going on what he had heard somewhere else. You bascially have noticed the same as me. AAS used with MCT oïl or similar does not give me anything near the seo properties of syntherol and I have used both multiple times. Gear can cause a lot of inflammation which is never good.

I have spot injected gear for years and now prefer to just use it in my glutes. I only use it in my delts if my glutes are sore. As I always post though all SEO's are not equal and you can have crap or great products. My only experience is with syntherol and it's a night and day difference. I know people who have used other seo's and mct with ba and they say syntherol is the best by far.

Lol I just realized who I responded too....how many fake profiles does this guy have!?

Some people are like cancer. You can zap them with chemo all day and some still still refuse to go away.

Interesting discussion

Does SEO give it's muscle building effects from a long, slow absorption of the depot, keeping the fascia stretched the entire time? Or does it get absorbed quickly after injection, still stretching the fascia to allow for sarcoplasmic muscle growth?

I was actually asking Allex if he had used seo as he has such strong views on it. I didn't think he had used it so I wondered if he was just going on what he had heard somewhere else. You bascially have noticed the same as me. AAS used with MCT oïl or similar does not give me anything near the seo properties of syntherol and I have used both multiple times. Gear can cause a lot of inflammation which is never good.

I have spot injected gear for years and now prefer to just use it in my glutes. I only use it in my delts if my glutes are sore. As I always post though all SEO's are not equal and you can have crap or great products. My only experience is with syntherol and it's a night and day difference. I know people who have used other seo's and mct with ba and they say syntherol is the best by far.
Agree Synthteks Syntherol is the only one produced in a GMP Lab making it pharmaceutical grade SEO,that's what I've gathered through reading articles upon articles of Synthol compared to Syntherol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear