over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

synthol in calves an outer forearm.

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How many have tried this route?

1. Ways to avoid veins. Seems impossible.
2. Needle length?
3. Anyone do just outter calve head?
4. Where on forearm.

How many have tried this route?

1. Ways to avoid veins. Seems impossible.
2. Needle length?
3. Anyone do just outter calve head?
4. Where on forearm.

From DatBTrue on using SEO on Forearms:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/640874-post1046.html

"Your skin needs to be paper thin so you can detect where the veins are. Nerves seem to be close to veins.

Only pin in the top third of your forearm. Nerves are concentrated in the 2/3 closest to your hands.

On the inside you have a hunk of muscle. Choose a spot.

On the upper and outside you have cords of muscle. Choose just one. The easiest is the one that wraps over the elbow joint into the upper arm from the outside.

So pin in a place on the inside and in a place on the outside. Do not rotate sites. You will be able to numb up the injected area and over time repeated injections to the area will be pain free. Rotating too far away just increases the chance of hitting a nerve. You will not have scar tissue built up.

Use the 1 inch needle unless you are injecting close to the forearm bone.

EOD pinning is easier then ED so double the dose for each pinning. Work up to 3ml on each side.

Use precise forearm exercises to hit that muscle group.

The next time you do a cycle choose two different spots on the outside and inside. The outside will be a different cord.

After three cycles you will have completely changed the look of your forearms especially as you diet down to very low body fat.

shave the forearms as it is easier to pin that way.

If you are a meticulous person who pays attention to detail you can easily do this. If you are like most people who cry & bitch about everything then you will easily fail.

Good luck. But really once you get this down it is easy."

We have had several inquiries for forearm protocols however there have not been many logs as most people find forearms too painful due to the abundance of nerves in the area and fail to finish their protocols.

One of the most successful forearm protocols was conducted by the gentleman in our Syntherol video.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiW4ls0zr8w"]The TRUTH About SYNTHEROL and Proper SYNTHOL USE! - YouTube[/ame]

We have had several inquiries for forearm protocols however there have not been many logs as most people find forearms too painful due to the abundance of nerves in the area and fail to finish their protocols.

One of the most successful forearm protocols was conducted by the gentleman in our Syntherol video.

The TRUTH About SYNTHEROL and Proper SYNTHOL USE! - YouTube

That's the first time I have seen that video. Some big transformations.

Cinder did you end up starting your cycle?

What about the calves?

CALVES - Natural calves, no matter how big the are, have a `flat' look to the muscle. So you want to keep that look, you don't want to have your calves looking round like someone stuck an air hose in there. So, you inject in multiple shots, on the outside edges of the muscle. That will make the calf go outwards, while keeping the flat, natural look.

INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE CALVES. SYNTHEROL CALVES INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

DAY 01-10 - 0.5ml per muscle head - 12 injections per day = 60ml
DAY 11-20 - 1ml per muscle head - 12 injections per day = 120ml
DAY 21-30 - 1.5ml per muscle head - 12 injections per day = 180ml
6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 1.5ml per muscle head, per week - 12 injections per week = 108ml

TOTAL ML's: 468ml
TOTAL BOTTLES: 5 bottles of Synthetek's Syntherol
TOTAL PINS: 432 pins needed

**Remember, you need to inject all 6 locations (outer and inner) on both calves on a daily basis, to maintain a natural look.

I found that even 4 injs per calf is fine if you think 6 is too much. It makes things a lot easier especially when injecting daily. There are so many approaches you can use but the most important is you stay consistent, move up in dose, use enough for it to have a big effect and just train and eat the best you can.

I will find some pics when I done a calf log years ago. I am 6ft 2 and my calf training was great and it didn't even look like I trained them. I could do seated calf raises for high reps with 6 plates and would do drop sets for over 100 reps using 6, 5, 4 etc. I would abuse my calves using heavy and light weight, high and low reps, different angles, stretching between every set, low volume and high volume. I trained my calves every single day for 6 months+ and gained 1/2 inch :eek::D

Literally 3 weeks of syntherol gave me more results in my calves than years of training. Obviously like anything the size goes down after using but some stays and my calves are permanantly better. I have used it a few times over the years. I have very long legs and they will never be huge but for the first time this year I went on holiday and I wasn't embarassed wearing shorts. Please note I haven't used syntherol in my calves in awhile so that is permanent changes from syntherol and just abusing my calves with good training.

I recommend when on to train your calves nearly every day using 40 rep sets. I would do about 3-4 sets and go up in weight. Ideally you want to be failing on 25-30 reps on your last set and just grind them out till you get to 40 (even if that means partials reps). Obviously 40 rep sets means start lighter and use full rom of motion and squeezing at the top and stretching at the bottom. I can now do 40 slow reps with the full weight rack on various machines as I train them nearly everyday. The burn will be crazy but the results will be there. Use syntherol to stretch the muscle fascia and pump them up as much as possible in the gym and you will be made up.

I wasn't even consistent the first time I done my calves but I just found the pics. There is about 1 month between each pic.

Starting photo...

icvccx.png

After...

2ytz1xk.png

18-18.4 inches depending where you measured. I remember getting them close to 19 inches at their biggest. Now size is not so important and it's all about how they look. But use syntherol to push the size and stretch the fascia and with effective training they will never be the same.

Three weeks, holy shit!

And like you said, they still look natural

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CALVES - Natural calves, no matter how big the are, have a `flat' look to the muscle. So you want to keep that look, you don't want to have your calves looking round like someone stuck an air hose in there. So, you inject in multiple shots, on the outside edges of the muscle. That will make the calf go outwards, while keeping the flat, natural look.

INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE CALVES. SYNTHEROL CALVES INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

DAY 01-10 - 0.5ml per muscle head - 12 injections per day = 60ml
DAY 11-20 - 1ml per muscle head - 12 injections per day = 120ml
DAY 21-30 - 1.5ml per muscle head - 12 injections per day = 180ml
6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 1.5ml per muscle head, per week - 12 injections per week = 108ml

TOTAL ML's: 468ml
TOTAL BOTTLES: 5 bottles of Synthetek's Syntherol
TOTAL PINS: 432 pins needed

**Remember, you need to inject all 6 locations (outer and inner) on both calves on a daily basis, to maintain a natural look.

I found that even 4 injs per calf is fine if you think 6 is too much. It makes things a lot easier especially when injecting daily. There are so many approaches you can use but the most important is you stay consistent, move up in dose, use enough for it to have a big effect and just train and eat the best you can.

I will find some pics when I done a calf log years ago. I am 6ft 2 and my calf training was great and it didn't even look like I trained them. I could do seated calf raises for high reps with 6 plates and would do drop sets for over 100 reps using 6, 5, 4 etc. I would abuse my calves using heavy and light weight, high and low reps, different angles, stretching between every set, low volume and high volume. I trained my calves every single day for 6 months+ and gained 1/2 inch :eek::D

Literally 3 weeks of syntherol gave me more results in my calves than years of training. Obviously like anything the size goes down after using but some stays and my calves are permanantly better. I have used it a few times over the years. I have very long legs and they will never be huge but for the first time this year I went on holiday and I wasn't embarassed wearing shorts. Please note I haven't used syntherol in my calves in awhile so that is permanent changes from syntherol and just abusing my calves with good training.

I recommend when on to train your calves nearly every day using 40 rep sets. I would do about 3-4 sets and go up in weight. Ideally you want to be failing on 25-30 reps on your last set and just grind them out till you get to 40 (even if that means partials reps). Obviously 40 rep sets means start lighter and use full rom of motion and squeezing at the top and stretching at the bottom. I can now do 40 slow reps with the full weight rack on various machines as I train them nearly everyday. The burn will be crazy but the results will be there. Use syntherol to stretch the muscle fascia and pump them up as much as possible in the gym and you will be made up.

I wasn't even consistent the first time I done my calves but I just found the pics. There is about 1 month between each pic.

Starting photo...

icvccx.png

After...

2ytz1xk.png

18-18.4 inches depending where you measured. I remember getting them close to 19 inches at their biggest. Now size is not so important and it's all about how they look. But use syntherol to push the size and stretch the fascia and with effective training they will never be the same.

Thank you for the post Elvia, that's exactly what I was looking for

I've not started. I don't want to do forearms I think

my 2 cents is OMG i injected once into my forearms OUCH! NEVER did it again and i am/was a "spot injecting" guy. hamstrings and forearms HURT ime
-F2S

my 2 cents is OMG i injected once into my forearms OUCH! NEVER did it again and i am/was a "spot injecting" guy. hamstrings and forearms HURT ime
-F2S

Hamstrings? Whoa.
I've don't 18 gauge needle in tear drop a few times. Dont ask.

Hamstrings? Whoa.
I've don't 18 gauge needle in tear drop a few times. Dont ask.

Even a 25 in the teardrop sucked. Not the actual injection but the pip.

Calves sucked for me too.

Three weeks, holy shit!

And like you said, they still look natural

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think it was closer to 4 weeks difference between the pics but sure next to no time so I was pretty shocked how fast it worked. That was years ago and my first time using it. I am going to start it again soon as I am dieting and I want my calves to look full as I diet.

I've not started. I don't want to do forearms I think

I don't blame you. I have done calves which most wouldn't do but I wouldn't even consider doing forearms. It just seems so awkward and weird to do. I will never inject my forearms with anything. Although perhaps IGF-1 could be used for a small boost due to the small injection volume. For significant size gains it has to be syntherol/seo but I wouldn't put ml's of anything in my forearms. Good luck with whatever body part you decide to do.

I don't blame you. I have done calves which most wouldn't do but I wouldn't even consider doing forearms. It just seems so awkward and weird to do. I will never inject my forearms with anything. Although perhaps IGF-1 could be used for a small boost due to the small injection volume. For significant size gains it has to be syntherol/seo but I wouldn't put ml's of anything in my forearms. Good luck with whatever body part you decide to do.

elvia, I've actually put syntherol in my forearm flexor bellies and extensors, and it actually, surprisingly, wasn't bad at all.. I didn't run a full protocol, but my forearms were super pumped for the rest of that day and the next morning. It was actually a pretty awesome sensation.. the soreness wasn't any more than normal doms from training.

it's a small muscle group, so I think it's actually a very viable muscle to try to improve with seo.

elvia, I've actually put syntherol in my forearm flexor bellies and extensors, and it actually, surprisingly, wasn't bad at all.. I didn't run a full protocol, but my forearms were super pumped for the rest of that day and the next morning. It was actually a pretty awesome sensation.. the soreness wasn't any more than normal doms from training.

it's a small muscle group, so I think it's actually a very viable muscle to try to improve with seo.

Good info. I am put off by the nerves etc but I guess calves are the same. I don't like anything that effects my grip in the gym either. Although looking down at my forearm now I can see where it would work... I still probably wouldn't try it though :D How much did you put in each day/eod? I can tell a small amount would go a much longer way as it's a small muscle.

Good info. I am put off by the nerves etc but I guess calves are the same. I don't like anything that effects my grip in the gym either. Although looking down at my forearm now I can see where it would work... I still probably wouldn't try it though :D How much did you put in each day/eod? I can tell a small amount would go a much longer way as it's a small muscle.

yes, would think calves would be pretty similar. I remember the insane pumps in the gym later that day and definitely had to rely more on straps that workout than I usually did, but forearms never looked better (fuller/pumped/round)..

I was just messing around with it, so didn't do a full protocol. I literally only did it for one day. I put 1.5mls in my extensor(top of the forearm, that meaty area below the elbow, and 1.5mls in the flexor belly (the bottom).

had an event later that night and was wearing a long-sleeved button-down shirt, rolled up to the elbows, and got a lot of comments about my forearms (and they're naturally not a strong-point for me).. lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws