over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can't sleep!!!

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
It's 3:30am and I'm laying in bed watching shit tv wide awake and it's not because I was out. I worked today, had a strong session in the gym and did landscaping until the sun went down! I should be burned the fuck or at least be able to get SOME sleep!

I'm on a moderately high dose of tren e, var and low cyp along with low GH in the morning. Besides the gear I'm using caber and stane twice a week with each pump and metformin daily.

I know it's the tren but I think the var does it as well to a lesser degree but I'm not taking the var close to bedtime for that specific reason. It's getting to the point where it's hindering my progress, since this started I can see my body doesn't look as good and I've had lots of random minor aches which is never an issue for me. Melatonin is a joke at this point and even mk677 isn't putting me to sleep which is crazy for me as it usually makes me a zombie.

Before I just drop the tren entirely does anyone have any suggestions or perhaps can point to a different cause?

Would rather not go the pharmaceutical route I have enough shit running through my veins but I do have some ambien coming in so I'll eventually try that. Cycle is done in a month anyway so I won't be running it like an addict for long.

I think you've been going the pharmaceutical route a little too much tonight whitewolf....

Last edited:
Let's face it.......its the tren. Cut back on your dosage until you find the point that you can live with.

diet can also affect sleep....no carbs for me = no sleep or very little

Can also be over worked/stressed out.

You said a strong workout and then busted your ass doing landscaping.

When I do stuff like that I have trouble sleeping. You'd think you'd pass right the fuck out, but not always.

And oh yea, the Tren doesn't help either.

Melatonin.....start at 1mg at night and keep increasing until you hit your sweet spot.....and its different for each individual....I am in a comma for 7-8 hrs after .5 to 1.0 mg at bedtime....my wife who is 1/2 my size needs 8 mg for a good night sleep and my MD who is the same size as me needs 12mg....you have to find your own sweet spot...but it is very effective if you take the time to discover your needed dose

Melatonin.....start at 1mg at night and keep increasing until you hit your sweet spot.....and its different for each individual....I am in a comma for 7-8 hrs after .5 to 1.0 mg at bedtime....my wife who is 1/2 my size needs 8 mg for a good night sleep and my MD who is the same size as me needs 12mg....you have to find your own sweet spot...but it is very effective if you take the time to discover your needed dose
I've found that a 1mg dosing helps me rest more deeply than 3-5mg. I think this is a good suggestion.

Lower tren dose. No drug in my opinion is worth losing sleep (unless it's right before a show). My recovery goes to shit if I can't sleep enough. I even have blue light filters on all my electronics after sundown.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Lower tren dose. No drug in my opinion is worth losing sleep (unless it's right before a show). My recovery goes to shit if I can't sleep enough. I even have blue light filters on all my electronics after sundown.

me too bluelight filters. cant do without them but this doesnt mean i actually go to bed any early!

Me and Elvia are night 🦉

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

To the OP I've read a lot of your stuff your pretty experienced.Do you think the Tren is it.Abien is a shit drug for sleep but worth a try.Imo I wouldn't go the Ambien route try the Melatonin seems to work fine for most.

Let's face it.......its the tren. Cut back on your dosage until you find the point that you can live with.

I think a great deal of users have this problem. For me it was a lot worse when I used the longer ester enanthate. My sleep seemed better on acetate, but was still a problem. I do remember though that I could run on just 5 hours or so of sleep and still grow while on it so I just suffered through it. I usually never felt too tired the next day. Powerful stuff, but also very hard on the body IMO. Lower the dose or try tren acetate. I did better when I would do my tren acetate injections early in the day after getting up, maybe the blood levels had dropped enough by nighttime that it wasn't so bad, don't know.

Last edited:
Can also be over worked/stressed out.

You said a strong workout and then busted your ass doing landscaping.

When I do stuff like that I have trouble sleeping. You'd think you'd pass right the fuck out, but not always.

And oh yea, the Tren doesn't help either.

Your absolutely right. Happens to me all the time. I'll have a brutal day and be exhausted but at bad time I end up with insomnia. Stress can be a real problem sometimes.

me too bluelight filters. cant do without them but this doesnt mean i actually go to bed any early!

Me and Elvia are night 🦉

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app
I feel like u and elvia are next door neighbors...UK is "small", and I most certainly am a geographically challenged American.

Yeah, I'm the same way. "10 more minutes of this...", 2 hrs later. Then napping in the afternoon before training to catch up [emoji16]

have you tried to polish one off...???

have you tried to polish one off...???

Yeah, a man cant count on his significant other on a daily basis for sure. Need to turn to Rosie Palm! Certainly helps most times.

Many people have sleep problem, you can try stop eating anything for 2 hours before you go to sleep. And Keep this habit, the sleep problem can get improved.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear