over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dennis is back to bbing and prepping

devenidas

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The Big Bad Wolf is healed, healthy and back to business. Wishing him the best of luck and best wishes.

One of the nicest and most humble down to earth guy.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mAtg4bIKIdk[/ame]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

07-09 Dennis wolf was my favorite versions of him. Let's see if he can bring back that form I think age was starting to catch up with him as he was losing that pop in his arms and delts. Hopefully with this rest he'll come back better

When I read the title I thought, no way...Dennis James...alright. :eek:

But, I'm glad to see Dennis Wolf able to compete again.

When I read the title I thought, no way...Dennis James...alright. :eek:

But, I'm glad to see Dennis Wolf able to compete again.
DJ is too old and out of shape. He made a last show comeback in masters O I am pretty sure and he looked not great. it was his last show. cant remember the placing but it was nothing special. comeback in open division ??
no chance in hell.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

It will take a lot for wolf to get back to where he was the last time he placed top 3 at the Olympia but I think he can do it. Wishing him all the best!

DJ is too old and out of shape. He made a last show comeback in masters O I am pretty sure and he looked not great. it was his last show. cant remember the placing but it was nothing special. comeback in open division ??
no chance in hell.

Yeah the best is past, but I often think DJ has sort of a fresh look to him and his muscles, considering what he has subjected his body to and for how long. Could probably still look great and not too worn out, though not like before.

Yeah the best is past, but I often think DJ has sort of a fresh look to him and his muscles, considering what he has subjected his body to and for how long. Could probably still look great and not too worn out, though not like before.

He is in great shape now but has downsized for health reasons. Yes fresh in many ways and looks great for his age (51). There is no way he will be following Kevin and Flex from what I have seen in interviews etc.

It's good to see Wolf back and I hope he can stay injury free.

Last edited:
He is in great shape now but has downsized for health reasons. Yes fresh in many ways and looks great for his age (51). There is no way he will be following Kevin and Flex from what I have seen in interviews etc.

Who is 51?

Wow these guys lose so much when they get hurt. Even when they simply take a break it's crazy. Justin Compton lost a lot.

Of course he is in great shape as a retired bber compare to many others. He still carries a decent amount of muscle and is lean enough but the confusion was if its DJ making the comeback to the O.

I remember clearly he said in a interview or something that he begged his wife (Thai women) to allow him to do one final show for the last time and she let him and that was a master's O and he didnt place very well there and then he retired so coming back after few years of retiring now to the open division at the O is no go zone and would be mindless and DJ is smart enough NOT to do that. He has nothing to prove. He has done pretty well for himself.I think he placed 3rd once. defo top six at the O.

And colon tear or whatever he said
and shoulder problems/ surgery on the way.

Poor Justin it appears he got hit from every side. Hope he makes a recovery and come back strong. Best wishes to him. He is a really nice guy too. Minds his own business and does his thing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity