over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Strongest prohormones available these days

bigtasty25

Registered
Been probably 17/18 years since I first tried prohormones and been off juice for years now and thinking of starting off with just some prohormones. Anyone know of anything good on the market these days? I miss the ole dermacrine by primordial performance :/

Why start off again with something hepatotoxic? Plenty of sponsors have safer products.

I was looking for something topical along the lines of dermacrine or something that bypasses the liver initially (hopefully). If u get it online from a legit supplement company at least u know it's legit most likely. In my honest experience with sources it's hit or miss. Even the best sources sometimes have bunk product and they don't even know...

I was looking for something topical along the lines of dermacrine or something that bypasses the liver initially (hopefully). If u get it online from a legit supplement company at least u know it's legit most likely. In my honest experience with sources it's hit or miss. Even the best sources sometimes have bunk product and they don't even know...
You should look over at the lab testing results at anasci.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

man 18 years off I'd be way more tempted to hit a test/primo cycle than a prohormone cycle! ymmv, but damn man.... :confused:

Thing is, there are some decent ones, but I bet you'll be wishing you had some testosterone to go with it... And you're NOT going to have a difficult time finding legitimate test around here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

man 18 years off I'd be way more tempted to hit a test/primo cycle than a prohormone cycle! ymmv, but damn man.... :confused:

Hey thethinker, I def will later, appreciate it brother

Matsuo not 18 years off, just 18 years since my first prohormone cycle. I've been on doc prescribedHRT the last 4 years I'd say, and clean for 2 years before that. Oh and I know, I used to do cycles of 800 test 800 deca 200 fina and 25mgs dbol on workout days for my last bulk cycle 6 yrs ago when I got up to 215 with singable digit body fat. I'm just trying to do it in more of a health conscious way if possible, if that makes sense. Honestly on 100mgs HRT I feel great but would love to 100mgs of derivative test from alternative "supps" while I'm reverse dieting now (slow bulking while maintaining low body fat)😜

have you checked out the SARMs available now? LGD, Ostarine? etc

Those are potentially very interesting adding to TRT....I have been experimenting with adding Ostarine to my own TRT and its produced some really good effects...I added 350mg/week (50mg/day) and its nowhere near as potent as 350mg of test but it doesn't have nearly the side effects of test....its like testosterone light version :)

Russian star peptides, a sponsor here has some good ones. Epistane, m1t, superdrol, phera. Check them out.

Been probably 17/18 years since I first tried prohormones and been off juice for years now and thinking of starting off with just some prohormones. Anyone know of anything good on the market these days? I miss the ole dermacrine by primordial performance :/

It still my belief that your better off with real AAS than most pro hormones. MOST of the pro hormones that were good in the past were actually designer oral steroids that were touted pro hormones to jump through legal loopholes making them OTC.

Prohormones were discarded drugs which did not make it to the drugs shelf. Drop it mate.

I would just do the real thing.no prohormones. no peptide, no.SARMS. Just good old oils and little oral here and there.

80's cycling and then go back to your doc TRT and do cycle with tried and tested anabolic/androgens. all the best to you.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

plenty of good sponsors here

Prohormones were discarded drugs which did not make it to the drugs shelf. Drop it mate.

I would just do the real thing.no prohormones. no peptide, no.SARMS. Just good old oils and little oral here and there.

80's cycling and then go back to your doc TRT and do cycle with tried and tested anabolic/androgens. all the best to you.

Only saying this to play devil's advocate... But superdrol and M1T were first released to the public as legal 'prohormones', where in reality they were full blown designer steroids. Same goes for things like methylstenbolone and dymethazine (though I haven't kept up with the current legality of those compounds). I admittedly can't speak for the efficacy of those, though... Haven't tried em yet.

Only saying this to play devil's advocate... But superdrol and M1T were first released to the public as legal 'prohormones', where in reality they were full blown designer steroids. Same goes for things like methylstenbolone and dymethazine (though I haven't kept up with the current legality of those compounds). I admittedly can't speak for the efficacy of those, though... Haven't tried em yet.

ya true they were

but imo for OP's goals and invididual case he will do just fine on little 80's cycling here and there. i mean he.not worried about shutting down etc as he has been on TRT for 4 years straight so do a little 80s cycling to look jacked and go back to trt business. Much safer and healthier. with other shit you dont always know what u getting now a days and it becomes a mind fuck.

ya true they were

but imo for OP's goals and invididual case he will do just fine on little 80's cycling here and there. i mean he.not worried about shutting down etc as he has been on TRT for 4 years straight so do a little 80s cycling to look jacked and go back to trt business. Much safer and healthier. with other shit you dont always know what u getting now a days and it becomes a mind fuck.

Good point.

I wouldnt touch anything left on the mkt out there. I tried a left over bottle of Dzine and put on 8lbs but it was all crap weight and my doctor flipped out when he saw my liver enzymes over 200. Not worth it. You cant beat some test coming back after 18 years. Dont waste your money and health on the prohormones.

GH and peptides if you are looking for a change while maintaining overall health. Don't know a single prohirmone that isn't liver toxic.

Look into Epistane

I was a big fan of Epistane when it was still available.
Near down right fanatical. It would supply A euphoric sense of being, slight increase in muscle, and overall better workout.
Most importantly in conjunction with aforementioned those positive affects it treated my gyno better than anything else I'd tried. I know this seems ridiculous but for myself, honestly it works better than Letro. Letro killed my joints and never reduced gyno to a degree warranting all the negative sides.
As mentioned above there is a sponser offering the product. I have no personal experience with the sponsor but strongly considering a purchase soon.

I was a big fan of Epistane when it was still available.
Near down right fanatical. It would supply A euphoric sense of being, slight increase in muscle, and overall better workout.
Most importantly in conjunction with aforementioned those positive affects it treated my gyno better than anything else I'd tried. I know this seems ridiculous but for myself, honestly it works better than Letro. Letro killed my joints and never reduced gyno to a degree warranting all the negative sides.
As mentioned above there is a sponser offering the product. I have no personal experience with the sponsor but strongly considering a purchase soon.

Maybe I was expecting too much but I didn't notice much of anything when I ran EPISTANE. I used it a handful of times at different dosages but just was never impressed. Goes to show what works for one, may not work as well for another. Some people absolutely LOVED EPI.

As most everyone is saying, screw ph and go with legitimate gear. Much safer and better results that last.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws