over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cattle and their feeding times vs Humans while on Tren Ace

Bloxz

Registered
So, as I think about what research tells me about how much lean mass tren can place on cattle in addition to fat burning, I often wonder how many people who use legit tren are able to grow on a low test/high tren cycle only.

As I understand, when fina was first introduced into the cattle market, it packed on so much lean tissue while burning so much fat that the meat was almost non-usable due to the lack of marbling that occurred due to all the fat loss. This is where they started introducing estrogen to counter the pronounced effects of tren to try and get marble back in the meat.

That being said, cows pretty much graze/eat for around 6-8 hours a day from what I've read. . . and it's pretty obvious that they do ZERO cardio while still being able to pack on lean mass.

Now, I know some would say that the way to mitigate the strong sides of tren ace is to run a trt dose of test with high tren. I've also read here that certain people notice they gain more weight while on high test moderate tren but, is that weight quality tissue, or water/fat/muscle?

My logic tells me that if you're on LOW test/HIGH tren and EAT your ass off, why couldn't a person pack on a lot of quality muscle (say 10-15lbs) provided they're eating a shit ton of food and doing their due diligence in regards to cardio to ward fat off?

Am I making sense here?

I like the thought and the discussion. I wish it were that simple but the obvious issue would be that we're not cows. But putting that aside I think it becomes flawed where you're counting on cardio to balance overeating.

But that's me, I use tren to lose fat and look good. Definitely makes me a lot bigger, like right now, but that isn't necessarily what i am targeting. I do indeed use low test high tren, mitigates a lot of the physical sides for sure.

I like the thought and the discussion. I wish it were that simple but the obvious issue would be that we're not cows. But putting that aside I think it becomes flawed where you're counting on cardio to balance overeating.

But that's me, I use tren to lose fat and look good. Definitely makes me a lot bigger, like right now, but that isn't necessarily what i am targeting. I do indeed use low test high tren, mitigates a lot of the physical sides for sure.

Think that's the biggest factor. Considering that cows have four stomachs and eat a predominantly grass or grain diet, I don't think there's much comparison to be made.

But it's an interesting discussion nonetheless. In my experience trying to bulk with low test and high tren has had lackluster results. Looked awesome and stayed very lean but not as effective as when I've ran higher test or had deca/npp or eq in place of the tren.

Tren is good stuff nut if I had to pick one or other I would go with test. Grow better on it. Obviously both is even better.

Think that's the biggest factor. Considering that cows have four stomachs and eat a predominantly grass or grain diet, I don't think there's much comparison to be made.

But it's an interesting discussion nonetheless. In my experience trying to bulk with low test and high tren has had lackluster results. Looked awesome and stayed very lean but not as effective as when I've ran higher test or had deca/npp or eq in place of the tren.

Curious as to how much more negative sides you've had with higher test with tren?

When you say lackluster growth with low test/high tren, can you articulate that in terms of pounds gained? Are we talking less than 10lbs?

Most people are probably not eating nearly enough on a consistent basis to grow on tren. It vastly increased metabolic rate.

It helps my digestion. Makes me a freakin sweat box. Doesn't do much in the strength department for me anymore only because (I'm pretty high up there in strength for my body already)

Also people think there not growing because it's not rapid water weight they get with other wet compounds but in actuality there putting on lean mass.

And one other thing we're not fucking cows lol it's not comparable.

Most people are probably not eating nearly enough on a consistent basis to grow on tren. It vastly increased metabolic rate.

It helps my digestion. Makes me a freakin sweat box. Doesn't do much in the strength department for me anymore only because (I'm pretty high up there in strength for my body already)

Also people think there not growing because it's not rapid water weight they get with other wet compounds but in actuality there putting on lean mass.

And one other thing we're not fucking cows lol it's not comparable.

Yup, off season I have to eat a lot more if using tren. Probably double the amounts of carbs all else being equal. I do get strength increases from tren though.

And low test/high tren = lack of sides but also lack of gains.

And low test/high tren = lack of sides but also lack of gains.

Ok, sp lets say you started with 150mg of test with 600mg/week of tren. . . .at what mg of test do you think you get better gains? And what kind of gains are those? When you up your test significantly, at what point do you notice the gains start adding water/fat in addition to lean tissue?

I actually felt I grew pretty well on tren, granted I had to keep upping my macros to find my sweet spot. I was cramming 725g. of carbs a day at the end of my 6 weeks to keep the scale moving. It was crazy.

Ok, sp lets say you started with 150mg of test with 600mg/week of tren. . . .at what mg of test do you think you get better gains? And what kind of gains are those? When you up your test significantly, at what point do you notice the gains start adding water/fat in addition to lean tissue?

Off Season for gains the least amount of test I would use personally is 500mg. Personally it's pretty hard for me to gain a lot of fat/water while using tren. I def can but my diet has to be shit. I'd def be dryer with low test but also flatter

The only thing you can do is experiment and see for yourself. A good starting point would be like 350mg each for a few weeks. Then up the test 100mg for a few weeks/every few weeks and see when/if you bloat or sides become apparent.

Everyone responds different. I just know for me I like a good dose of test when blasting anything...and I don't ever go over 350mg tren a week either bc after that I get sides. And I'd rather run a higher dose of test than higher tren just from a heath standpoint.

I actually felt I grew pretty well on tren, granted I had to keep upping my macros to find my sweet spot. I was cramming 725g. of carbs a day at the end of my 6 weeks to keep the scale moving. It was crazy.

What were your test/tren amounts? How was water/fat with that many carbs?

Off Season for gains the least amount of test I would use personally is 500mg. Personally it's pretty hard for me to gain a lot of fat/water while using tren. I def can but my diet has to be shit. I'd def be dryer with low test but also flatter

The only thing you can do is experiment and see for yourself. A good starting point would be like 350mg each for a few weeks. Then up the test 100mg for a few weeks/every few weeks and see when/if you bloat or sides become apparent.

Everyone responds different. I just know for me I like a good dose of test when blasting anything...and I don't ever go over 350mg tren a week either bc after that I get sides. And I'd rather run a higher dose of test than higher tren just from a heath standpoint.

Appreciate this post.

What were your test/tren amounts? How was water/fat with that many carbs?
600 test a week and 75mg tren a EOD.

I actually didn't gain much fat. I held a bit more water than usual and was spilled over, but once I went into cruise mode and lowered carbs a bit (walked them down to 500), I looked pretty dry.

Same for me. I had never ran low test and high tren before, so few years back I gave it a try. Started out at 200mg/week test E and 600mg/week tren E. Sides weren't bad and I grew and got stronger as long as I ate a lot of carbs. Kept ramping it up and ended up at 200 test/ 1000 tren. It was a good cycle, but I doubt I'll run it again. That much tren on a regular basis is just not good for long term health.

Hard to compare bovine to human. A lot of people get appetite sides from tren and others aren't able to out eat the metabolic upregulation it causes. But if your weight stays the same and you drop 2% body fat at 200 lbs that's a serious gain of lbm..

A lot of people get appetite sides from tren and others aren't able to out eat the metabolic upregulation it causes.

Sounds like this could be more of a mental thing, no?

600 test a week and 75mg tren a EOD.

I actually didn't gain much fat. I held a bit more water than usual and was spilled over, but once I went into cruise mode and lowered carbs a bit (walked them down to 500), I looked pretty dry.

How many pounds did you pack on?

So, as I think about what research tells me about how much lean mass tren can place on cattle in addition to fat burning, I often wonder how many people who use legit tren are able to grow on a low test/high tren cycle only.

As I understand, when fina was first introduced into the cattle market, it packed on so much lean tissue while burning so much fat that the meat was almost non-usable due to the lack of marbling that occurred due to all the fat loss. This is where they started introducing estrogen to counter the pronounced effects of tren to try and get marble back in the meat.

That being said, cows pretty much graze/eat for around 6-8 hours a day from what I've read. . . and it's pretty obvious that they do ZERO cardio while still being able to pack on lean mass.

Now, I know some would say that the way to mitigate the strong sides of tren ace is to run a trt dose of test with high tren. I've also read here that certain people notice they gain more weight while on high test moderate tren but, is that weight quality tissue, or water/fat/muscle?

My logic tells me that if you're on LOW test/HIGH tren and EAT your ass off, why couldn't a person pack on a lot of quality muscle (say 10-15lbs) provided they're eating a shit ton of food and doing their due diligence in regards to cardio to ward fat off?

Am I making sense here?

very Good Read, thanks for the Share....!

Sounds like this could be more of a mental thing, no?

Sorry I should have elaborated, I meant the reflux sides from tren. Quite a good number of people get it and it makes eating large quantity of food difficult if it's not controlled.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420