over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fertility supplements

makaveli25

Registered
Been on and off gear since i was 21 I'm now 33. I'm in good shape right now pretty healthy I stopped everything two weeks ago. I want to try a more natural approach for awhile we aren't in a rush wife just stopped birth control.

Before I start using Clomid hcg etc any suggestions supplementation wise. Maybe really good tribulus high doses of vitamin E. In the mean time I'll start looking for good hcg Clomid sources.

L-Carnitine (injectable preferably)
Macuna Pruriens
50-100mg Clomid everyday.
Clomid results vary. A lot depends on the pituitary.

HCG without HMG may actually lower your count.

Note: It takes 80-90 days for spermatogenesis to occur.

No problem. I came off a decade of HRT therapy a few years back to restore fertility. I need to go find my notes on what all I was taking.

If I were to try and restore fertility at this point I would simply use a protocol of HCG/HMG and never come off the T. Reason being is when I came off I felt like total crap for 10 months and I lost a ton of muscle and gained a ton of fat.

There used to be a member here named Swale that is a doctor and has a men's health clinic. I have spoken with him, and the protocol he uses to bring up sperm count is:

M-W-F 2000 iu hcg
T-Th-S 75 iu hmg
20mg nolva/day - to counter possible estrogen spikes.

He told me he has had 100% success with his protocol, even with guys that have been on gear non-stop for years.

I know of one current member here who's doctor put him on this same protocol, and it worked for him.

No problem. I came off a decade of HRT therapy a few years back to restore fertility. I need to go find my notes on what all I was taking.

If I were to try and restore fertility at this point I would simply use a protocol of HCG/HMG and never come off the T. Reason being is when I came off I felt like total crap for 10 months and I lost a ton of muscle and gained a ton of fat.

If you could find those notes it would be super helpful.

I decided to start tribulus clomid and Macuna Pruriens. I will see how that goes until I can figure out how to get hcg hmg.

Been on and off gear since i was 21 I'm now 33. I'm in good shape right now pretty healthy I stopped everything two weeks ago. I want to try a more natural approach for awhile we aren't in a rush wife just stopped birth control.

Before I start using Clomid hcg etc any suggestions supplementation wise. Maybe really good tribulus high doses of vitamin E. In the mean time I'll start looking for good hcg Clomid sources.

Humaforte for both of you.

Also, my 2cents - doc gave me the best advice, it stuck with me.

Dont try to make a baby, just have fun trying to make a baby.

Two beautifull little princcess's I have, being a Father WILL change your life

good luck and have faith.

There used to be a member here named Swale that is a doctor and has a men's health clinic. I have spoken with him, and the protocol he uses to bring up sperm count is:

M-W-F 2000 iu hcg
T-Th-S 75 iu hmg
20mg nolva/day - to counter possible estrogen spikes.

He told me he has had 100% success with his protocol, even with guys that have been on gear non-stop for years.

I know of one current member here who's doctor put him on this same protocol, and it worked for him.

for how many times ?

You don't think coming off hrt helped you regain fertility? I'm about to start the hcg hmg protocol and I'm still pretty torn about coming off test or not

Could someone explain the pros and cons of staying on
testosterone while doing a fertility protocol with HCG and HMG and perhaps a SERM? Does exogenous test reduce chances of the protocol being successful? Or might it even help in theory?

I remember Palumbo saying something about high doses of test actually increasing intratesticular testosterone. Like with a lot of things he says it might not have been based on known science, but I don't know. Anyone know?

When I discussed the topic with my pcp once, he said you don't always stop hrt with hcg hmg fertility treatments.. small doses of testosterone can sometimes help.. then again he is not a fertility doc.. but he is a younger doctor who is more up to date with newer studies not set in his ways.. idk

at one point was running non-stop 'sports technology'
5+ years straight.
manage to impregnate my girlfriend 4 times..
you name it, i was running it.
no hcg, hmg, tongkat ali.. none of that.

kids are all mine too as proven by DNA test.

at one point was running non-stop 'sports technology'
5+ years straight.
manage to impregnate my girlfriend 4 times..
you name it, i was running it.
no hcg, hmg, tongkat ali.. none of that.

kids are all mine too as proven by DNA test.

Well golly.....you are just one virile S.O.B. now aren't ya. Maybe we could nominate you for the nutsack of the year award...

Well golly.....you are just one virile S.O.B. now aren't ya. Maybe we could nominate you for the nutsack of the year award...

point is, one shouldnt fret too much about fertility and 'sports technology'
i am sure there are many guys in this thing of ours, that have slayed multiple
tinder, whatever chicks along the way.. with a majority of these guys conceiving children with these random hookups. or even with their steady/wife.

I've taken high dose hcg for several years along with clomid.. and also a few runs of hmg in there. I've tried these protocols with test and without. Been going on for almost 3 years. Still have not achieved a normal sperm count. But counts were actually higher while on testosterone.

Have a baby on the way thanks to in-vitro. No thanks at all to hcg, hmg, or clomid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You don't think coming off hrt helped you regain fertility? I'm about to start the hcg hmg protocol and I'm still pretty torn about coming off test or not

There is really no need to stop the test when using HCG and HMG unless you just want to. By using both HCG/HMG you are sending both signals needed for the testes to produce sperm.

When only using clomid however you almost always have to stop any form of AAS because of the negative feedback loop on the HPTA and pituitary.

In short yes coming off HRT helped me restore fertility because I was using clomid but it was still below normal levels and my bodies natural testosterone levels never got above 500 and I felt absolutely horrible. The mental distress along with the physical just wasn't worth it for me. Therefore if I had to do it again I would absolutely go the HMG/HCG route.

The only reason I did not go the HMG route at the time was due to its expense from the pharmacy. It is very expensive unless you have a secondary source.

With that being said everyone responds differently. I have known individuals who can restore full fertility in 90 days after stopping HRT where as I was only able to achieve sub par levels after 10 months.

point is, one shouldnt fret too much about fertility and 'sports technology'
i am sure there are many guys in this thing of ours, that have slayed multiple
tinder, whatever chicks along the way.. with a majority of these guys conceiving children with these random hookups. or even with their steady/wife.

tbh, i was on 2 grams of test when i got my wife pregnant. wasnt wife at the time.... but it worked out:D
but then i had a good buddy here on pro m that couldnt knock up wife and was on cruise/nothing and had to do the hcg clomid thing i think... pm me if you want the name of the thread he started bout his journey to getting wife preggers.
EDIT: but first if i were u just try getting drunk and having sex like when you met ya kno? seems to work alot of times as dumb as that sounds. my lil sis and her husband couldnt get preg so she took special drugs and this and that to have a baby. and she did.
THEN she was on vacay with her husband not planning on having kids not trying nothing had changeed but they were stress free and just enjoying time together and BOOM she now has TWINS! no meds no science like she needed first pregnancy. nope just good ole fashion drunk sex while on vacation lol!
-F2S

Last edited:
I am not trying to pat myself on the back here but Ive seen Palumbo say now in a few of his videos that people have stolen his baby making protocol...and Ive seen other protocols that were exact copies of mine (and I usually just say nothing...no big deal) but im kind of getting a little perturbed lately because its like the 4th time Ive seen Dave say he was the originator of this certain formula.....

I was on this board almost 10 years ago and prior to that on Intense Muscle giving this certain regimen out to people.....and for 99.9% of people it was the first time they ever heard the word Repronex (HMG).....I had studied this part of the equation for years because it was very very important to me that signals always be sent to the HPTA at certain defined times. That comes from the 90's with me. ......just kind of getting irritated of late that I put this in front of alot of people in detail a decade plus ago and Im hearing lately that others who have come up with something in the last few years...are insinuating it was taken from them. Ive been talking about this for over a decade on this board. I was 6 for 6 back then...now its like 21 out of 21 out of people i personally know (including and IFBB pro) and too many to count that I dont know....

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/447428-post37.html

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420