over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan 2

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys,
I dropped the ball on this as I was supposed to get this a couple months ago. I'm expecting delivery on it any day now, but here is my question.

I'm going to be on vacation in FL from Aug 19th, through the 27th. I'm of German and Irish decent and so pale its as if the skin reflects off of my skin, so I was going to use this to get a little darker for the trip.

Did I screw up and wait to long? I was planning on starting at 100-150mcg a day, and tanning in the sun for 20 or so minutes daily on my brothers rooftop deck. Maybe go to 250mcg as I get closer to the trip.

Any thoughts? or recommendations?

Hey guys,
I dropped the ball on this as I was supposed to get this a couple months ago. I'm expecting delivery on it any day now, but here is my question.

I'm going to be on vacation in FL from Aug 19th, through the 27th. I'm of German and Irish decent and so pale its as if the skin reflects off of my skin, so I was going to use this to get a little darker for the trip.

Did I screw up and wait to long? I was planning on starting at 100-150mcg a day, and tanning in the sun for 20 or so minutes daily on my brothers rooftop deck. Maybe go to 250mcg as I get closer to the trip.

Any thoughts? or recommendations?

you still have more than enough time to get some very nice color.. Just make sure you start low like you said... so many people take way too much of that stuff and they feel like shit and get a bunch of moles/freckles...

I like what natrol on here recommended, don't do a loading phase, start with a very low dose, and only administer it on days you tan.

anyways, that's what's worked for me

Pre-tan administration + a low dosed taper up appraoch is the only way to go as far as I'm concerned if you want a clean, mole/freckle free tan, especially if you are pale and prone to them.

Start with as low as 75-100mcg, and if your timeline is that soon, do something like EOD shots with tanning post-administration (within an hour of the shot). Start low, taper up your dose slowly, also start your UV exposure low and taper slow.

Something like 2 minutes in a max 10 minute bed with 75mcg is a great starting point. You have about 20 days, so go tanning EOD, and taper your dose by 25mcg every time you go, and add another 15-30 seconds to your exposure time each time you go (assuming you are using a max 10 minute stand up like me). *I just noticed you said you are tanning outside, so I don't know how to really equate that to the method of tanning I use (stand up bed), but just do a tapered approach and play it by ear.

Once you start getting past the 250mcg mark, maybe only taper it 10mcg or so each time you go. I find once you start passing the 250-300mcg zone is where it is easier to start noticing random freckles popping up if you aren't slow and conservative about this.

That's the only way I can think of to aggressively approach this, but still be as conservative and safe as possible in regards to avoiding freckle/mole occurrence.

Last edited:
Pre-tan administration + a low dosed taper up appraoch is the only way to go as far as I'm concerned if you want a clean, mole/freckle free tan, especially if you are pale and prone to them.

Start with as low as 75-100mcg, and if your timeline is that soon, do something like EOD shots with tanning post-administration (within an hour of the shot). Start low, taper up your dose slowly, also start your UV exposure low and taper slow.

Something like 2 minutes in a max 10 minute bed with 75mcg is a great starting point. You have about 20 days, so go tanning EOD, and taper your dose by 25mcg every time you go, and add another 15-30 seconds to your exposure time each time you go (assuming you are using a max 10 minute stand up like me). *I just noticed you said you are tanning outside, so I don't know how to really equate that to the method of tanning I use (stand up bed), but just do a tapered approach and play it by ear.

Once you start getting past the 250mcg mark, maybe only taper it 10mcg or so each time you go. I find once you start passing the 250-300mcg zone is where it is easier to start noticing random freckles popping up if you aren't slow and conservative about this.

That's the only way I can think of to aggressively approach this, but still be as conservative and safe as possible in regards to avoiding freckle/mole occurrence.

thank you for the update and the details! I appreciate it.

you have time. go ahead and get out in sun for 20 minutes a day (depending on what time of day) for a head start before the M2 arrives.

don't be tempted to go overboard when it arrives. only draw out .10 of melanton II (you can use a little less but on first several injection i wouldn't use more than .10ML each time you inject (your insulin syringe is 1ML so the bottom .10 is the very small amount you want to fill up to the first several times - just saying for those that don't know) see below:

0llllXllll10lllllllll20lllllllll30llllllll40lllllllll50lllllllll60lllllllll70 etc..

stay at .10 in response to nausea - even at .5 you will still get a little facial flushing and odd feeling for about half an hour (anti-histamine and aspirin perhaps?) it's nothing that should prevent you from going about your daily routine. i wouldn't want to inject right before a job interview because it can be distracting. you should feel an increase in libido after a couple of hours, so get used to having an erection when you least expect it (wear two pairs of superman underwear and carry a newspaper while on vacation)

unless it's bunk every time you are out in sunlight you tan a bit more. again don't be tempted to go overboard, you don't want co-workers and neighbors thinking you came back from Fukushima power plant.

any brands you guys recommend. The threads I found are outdated?

EnhancedAthlete who's a ProMuscle sponsor sells it. Discount code DC15 will save you 15% on your order.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:

When I got elevated moles that never went away or or original freckles that turned into moles that were elevated, I was taking like a MG every night. this was like 10 year ago, guess that was pretty stupid.

So your suggesting 1/10 an MG? curious why one has to taper up? wouldn't a larger amount lead to freckles regardless of if you taper or not? Thats an actual question, I am not saying you a wrong.
Also does it build up under the skin, or do I have to tan soon after the shot. I guess my hypothetical question is, lets say I took several mg over an extended period of time but never tanned, would the same amount of color or any color at all rise from under the skin after eventually tanning?
I used a few mg recently usually taking .3-5mg, I didn't really get any sun and thus didn't notice anything. Obviously I should have tanned, but I'm just trying to understand how it works.

I have a wedding to go to in November and plan to use it. I do however hate moles, especially when I go back to pasty white then have to look at them lol. Plus i shave my head and although freckles don't bother me, elevated moles really do. I would have to have to those removed if it happened.

I also have some big scars on the back of my head and it would suck if they got permanently worse.

thanks, sorry if my post is all over the place.

When I got elevated moles that never went away or or original freckles that turned into moles that were elevated, I was taking like a MG every night. this was like 10 year ago, guess that was pretty stupid.

So your suggesting 1/10 an MG? curious why one has to taper up? wouldn't a larger amount lead to freckles regardless of if you taper or not? Thats an actual question, I am not saying you a wrong.
Also does it build up under the skin, or do I have to tan soon after the shot. I guess my hypothetical question is, lets say I took several mg over an extended period of time but never tanned, would the same amount of color or any color at all rise from under the skin after eventually tanning?
I used a few mg recently usually taking .3-5mg, I didn't really get any sun and thus didn't notice anything. Obviously I should have tanned, but I'm just trying to understand how it works.

I have a wedding to go to in November and plan to use it. I do however hate moles, especially when I go back to pasty white then have to look at them lol. Plus i shave my head and although freckles don't bother me, elevated moles really do. I would have to have to those removed if it happened.

I also have some big scars on the back of my head and it would suck if they got permanently worse.

thanks, sorry if my post is all over the place.

For those susceptible to freckling, moles, or at risk to burning or skin cancer; starting with a low dose of Melanotan II and short tanning sessions (as low as a minute or 2 if you must) is best.

As melanin density increases, tanning for longer periods will become safer with a lesser risk of freckling or burning.

Benefits of pre-tan Melanotan II administration:

– Increased melanin production over tanning or melanotan alone.
– Immediate oxidation of newly created eumelanin, creating that glowing “suntan”.
– Minimal tanning.
– Minimal Melanotan use.
– Reduced experiences of freckling, discoloring, uneven pigmentation, nausea, etc…
– More control of “degree” of tan.

Why This Protocol Is Best:

Melanotan II only increases melanin production, but the skin tans by two mechanisms. The second mechanism is the oxidation of the melanin that occurs from exposure to UVA rays, this is the tan more associated with that golden beach look.

The increase in melanin from melanogenesis is more associated with skin tone and coloring in general.

If you expose yourself to sun after a loading phase (typical protocol found online), all that built up melanin will oxidize in the exposed areas leading to a dramatic tanning effect and thus uneven tanning.

I want to stress the importance of some exposure to UV while administering Melanotan.

If you just administer at night the body increases melanin production in areas with greater natural melanocyte activity, genitals, freckles, moles, etc… leading to many of the sides reported with MT, but if used in conjecture with UV, the body has mechanisms to increase melanin production and melanocyte activity in areas that need the production to protect from UV photodamage, such as the skin.

Last edited:
I take it getting ready for shows. Cuts my tanning to almost nothing and I get dark as fuck. I took a little too much this Summer getting started and fought erections off and on for about 12 hours. And I was 55 at the time !!

This product is awesome!!! I was scared to use it bc I never injected anything else before but I was able to achieve a dark brown color after only about 5 tanning bed visits. I haven't used the shots in about 6 weeks and I tan once every other week and I still have a good base tan!

I know this is old...

Anyone else get nausea as low as 100mcg? Pain in the ass.

I'm trying to load up as much as possible before I go to the Carribean next week but such low doses is making it difficult

I know this is old...

Anyone else get nausea as low as 100mcg? Pain in the ass.

I'm trying to load up as much as possible before I go to the Carribean next week but such low doses is making it difficult
I get nauseous no matter what, just power through it. Do it on a full stomach but not right after you ate.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws