over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crazy levels on 150 mg a week !!!

EValeTudo

Newbies
I've been on trt for almost a year. I'm 36 years old. Retired professional fighter. I've been running 150 mg a week pretty much the whole year. I started at around 165 lbs around 10 percent body fat. After a few weeks I was walking around at around 170 feeling solid. Somewhere in the past few months I feel like I was getting bigger. Now sitting between 178-180 solid muscle. Just got my labs back test is at 1500 and estrogen is 80. Is this possible on just 150 a week ? I want to get this number down because I'm too bulky. I don't even lift weights. I just train Muay Thai and bjj usually 2x a day. Will dropping to 100 a week help ?

I've been on trt for almost a year. I'm 36 years old. Retired professional fighter. I've been running 150 mg a week pretty much the whole year. I started at around 165 lbs around 10 percent body fat. After a few weeks I was walking around at around 170 feeling solid. Somewhere in the past few months I feel like I was getting bigger. Now sitting between 178-180 solid muscle. Just got my labs back test is at 1500 and estrogen is 80. Is this possible on just 150 a week ? I want to get this number down because I'm too bulky. I don't even lift weights. I just train Muay Thai and bjj usually 2x a day. Will dropping to 100 a week help ?

How many days after you injected were labs done ? If it was only a day or two then those are acceptable numbers.

Definitely possible. I had bloodwork drawn at trough and my testosterone was 1499 and I was on 120mg per week. Doc had me bump down to 100mg/wk because they said that's too high of a level at trough. They want me closer to 1200 on next set of labs

Sent from my SM-N920V using Professional Muscle mobile app

Labs were done 4 days after. I split my injection 75/75 over the course of a week. I'm 5'5 hence why 180 feels too bulky for me. I fought at 145.

Labs were done 4 days after. I split my injection 75/75 over the course of a week. I'm 5'5 hence why 180 feels too bulky for me. I fought at 145.

Are you using pharm test or ugl ? Many ugl's will overdose their test products

Something doesn't seem right . You are using pharm test and shooting 75mg twice per week and had bloods drawn 4 days after last pin and scored over 1500. It could very well be lab error. Have you had bloodwork done in the past using this dose and injection protocol ?

Something doesn't seem right . You are using pharm test and shooting 75mg twice per week and had bloods drawn 4 days after last pin and scored over 1500. It could very well be lab error. Have you had bloodwork done in the past using this dose and injection protocol ?

Yes. Results were similar but was on UG stuff at the time.

Could be several factors here. But i would drip it to 80 mg a week (Emeric protocol) and everyting should level out.

You must be dosing incorrectly. I use a 3 CC syringe and let me tell you, it's hard to get dosing exact. I'm sure I'm off by 5-10mg either high or low with my injections. I am currently using only 130mg test C per week and my T stays around 900-1200 four days post injection. My T is also UGL and I'm sure slightly over dosed.

How often do you roll twice a day?

I envy you guys that can train that often, more than three singles a week along with weight training just kills me, mostly the joints.

What is the range for your results. 1500 is the top of the normal range for the lab I use these last few checkups.

How often do you roll twice a day?

I envy you guys that can train that often, more than three singles a week along with weight training just kills me, mostly the joints.

Roll , wrestle or Muay Thai 2x a day usually 6 days a week.

What is the range for your results. 1500 is the top of the normal range for the lab I use these last few checkups.

Really? Every lab I've gone to tops out in the mid 900s :confused:

my last blood draw 48 hours after my last injection was 1130 @ 150MG a week
Doc prescribed through a compounding pharm, everyone reacts different there is no set of rules that x=Z with this a range sure but with anything there are outliers

Really? Every lab I've gone to tops out in the mid 900s :confused:

According to the National Institutes of Health, the normal range of testosterone is 30 to 95 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL) for women and 300 to 1,200 ng/dL for men, but individual laboratories might have a slightly different range that they consider normal.

LabCorp shows a reference range of 348 – 1197 ng/dl (nanograms per decilitre) for total testosterone levels.

100mg puts me at 1100 2 days after I inject so the 1500 seems reasonable to me. As 150mg/wk is about 50% T then an acreage guy makes.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws