over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's so scary coming off

What it took to build it, and what it takes to maintain are two very different things :)

He looks like a totally different person. Gear makes a big difference. Im sure if he gets on TRT it help him get back to where he was. I wonder if he did a proper PCT or if he just stopped completely.

He looks like a totally different person. Gear makes a big difference. Im sure if he gets on TRT it help him get back to where he was. I wonder if he did a proper PCT or if he just stopped completely.

He stopped completely, cold turkey with no PCT. He is on HRT now with 2iu gh prescribed as well.

lol The pic on the right is current . He claims he's on
"Trt"

He stopped completely, cold turkey with no PCT. He is on HRT now with 2iu gh prescribed as well.

Which I can't believe people ever do. You can kill me before you take away my TRT.

lol The pic on the right is current . He claims he's on
"Trt"

prescribed test cyp
prescribed primo
prescribed var
prescribed gh
prescribed aromasin

but its all ''prescribed'' bro

...and the experiment continues with the addition of more prescribed goodies ultimately raising the MPA supps sales.

prescribed test cyp
prescribed primo
prescribed var
prescribed gh
prescribed aromasin

...and the experiment continues with the addition of more prescribed goodies ultimately raising the MPA supps sales.

Lol wow why am I not surprised..

prescribed test cyp
prescribed primo
prescribed var
prescribed gh
prescribed aromasin

I have no idea what MP is actually doing. But one can get all of those compounds via prescription in the States. Perhaps with the exception of Primo. That isn't to say anyone medically needs these drugs or isn't running more than prescribed. But it does remove the legality issue.

prescribed test cyp
prescribed primo
prescribed var
prescribed gh
prescribed aromasin

lol matt is a straight shooter, guys has some great genetics! no need to hate.

Matt is just impressive. The guy can transform his body the way he wants. He knows what he's doing and what he's using. He's knowledgeable
.. one day he'll be one client short and preps my ass

I feel like it's just hard to come off and if you did; you're going back.
That swole mentality haunts you. The lack of motivation, the drive, libido and the depression.. is it worth it?
I'm not saying no one can do it

Last edited:
Everyone who says they are on TRT, all seem to have different opinions of what actual TRT is. He does look impressive though.

Everyone who says they are on TRT, all seem to have different opinions of what actual TRT is. He does look impressive though.

Agreed, some people say anything over 200mg is not trt. Yet there are the rare Dr's that will prescribe up to 300mg a week. Personally I think a better way to look at it would be any dose that brings you above the normal range of 1200 should be considered non trt.

I agree, why did he do this?

If i'm not mistaken, I believe his father passed away due to health complications, and this got him thinking about the health implications of heavy/ long term PED use.

I think it was more of a light bulb turning on in the head moment where he wondered if what he was doing was worth his health, so he must have decided fuck it, no more of this.

Agreed, some people say anything over 200mg is not trt. Yet there are the rare Dr's that will prescribe up to 300mg a week. Personally I think a better way to look at it would be any dose that brings you above the normal range of 1200 should be considered non trt.

Some MDs have no clue what should be TRT, a good MD would monitor the progress, if I would be the MD, I would start out with 5mg per day for 8 weeks, than check all the hormone levels, if the patient is not in good range then I would increase to daily doze to 8 to 10mg, than after 8 weeks I wold repeat the test.

Some MDs have no clue what should be TRT, a good MD would monitor the progress, if I would be the MD, I would start out with 5mg per day for 8 weeks, than check all the hormone levels, if the patient is not in good range then I would increase to daily doze to 8 to 10mg, than after 8 weeks I wold repeat the test.

But not everyone wants to do daily pinning

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420