YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo, masteron, anavar cutting (no tren)

ljp

Registered
I'm planning to do a cutting cycle without tren.. not a fan of insomnia, mental effects etc.

I'd like to get your experiences on stacking primo, anavar and masteron. Should I go with 10 weeks of test 250mg, primo 600mg and 70mg anavar or switch anavar to 300mg of masteron?

Another option would be to do all four at lower doses, i.e. 300mg primo, 300mg masteron and 50mg anavar with 250mg test.

I'm planning to do a cutting cycle without tren.. not a fan of insomnia, mental effects etc.

I'd like to get your experiences on stacking primo, anavar and masteron. Should I go with 10 weeks of test 250mg, primo 600mg and 70mg anavar or switch anavar to 300mg of masteron?

Another option would be to do all four at lower doses, i.e. 300mg primo, 300mg masteron and 50mg anavar with 250mg test.

Take it to 12 weeks if you can. Im also not a fan of tren side effects. id run test at trt dose of 200mg a week with primo at 600mg a week for all 12 weeks. Run the anavar the first 6 weeks at 70mg a day. Run the masteron the last 8 weeks at 300mg week. Or you could supplement proviron for the masteron and run the anavar the first 6 weeks with the test/primo and run the proviron the last 6 weeks with the test/primo. My personal preference would be to take winstrol at 50mg a day the last 6 weeks instead of masteron/proviron but thats just me. :)

Thanks! I might try running anavar first and then masteron like you suggested. When you switch from anavar to masteron, what does it do looks/feel wise?

Would like to do winstrol but it just kills my joints.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but anabolics are poor choices to promote fat loss, including tren.

Keep it simple, have your macros precisely calculated, start with your 50p, 50c, 10f or whatever macros you use. Keep p and f same, drop 10g of carbs per meal every two weeks. Then LISS cardio. Start with 10m a day, increase 10m every time you drop carbs.

So, basically, drop carbs and increase cardio. Slowly... Train the same. Use the anabolics to spare your muscle. A small cycle of 150 test and 150 npp should suffice if you're not a giant. Masteron can help control estrogen and shed water. Doesn't take much either, but not mandatory.

You surely could do low test and high'ish primo. But simply to keep your muscle, primo seems too expensive. You could invest that money on a low dose of quality HGH, which will help with everything.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but anabolics are poor choices to promote fat loss, including tren.

Keep it simple, have your macros precisely calculated, start with your 50p, 50c, 10f or whatever macros you use. Keep p and f same, drop 10g of carbs per meal every two weeks. Then LISS cardio. Start with 10m a day, increase 10m every time you drop carbs.

So, basically, drop carbs and increase cardio. Slowly... Train the same. Use the anabolics to spare your muscle. A small cycle of 150 test and 150 npp should suffice if you're not a giant. Masteron can help control estrogen and shed water. Doesn't take much either, but not mandatory.

You surely could do low test and high'ish primo. But simply to keep your muscle, primo seems too expensive. You could invest that money on a low dose of quality HGH, which will help with everything.

Good point.

I'm not relying on steroids to shed the fat, but I do notice the process is accelerated with certain compounds and you can build muscle while cutting if dosages are fair. I'm going to take 5IU GH 5on/2off.

Thanks! I might try running anavar first and then masteron like you suggested. When you switch from anavar to masteron, what does it do looks/feel wise?

Would like to do winstrol but it just kills my joints.

Dont really "feel" anything. Just personal preference to kick start the cycle with orals like anavar if im going to run oil compound like masteron. Plus the masteron will dry you out better towards the end of the cycle which is really when you should be going for that dryer look.

Good point.

I'm not relying on steroids to shed the fat, but I do notice the process is accelerated with certain compounds and you can build muscle while cutting if dosages are fair. I'm going to take 5IU GH 5on/2off.

I think less IU's per day with no days off is better for cutting. You will most likely get water retention at 5ius (which is what your trying to avoid when cutting). But if you insist on taking two days off and running 5ius id do split injections. 2.5iu in morning upon waking and 2.5iu later in day (or before bed if you prefer). I personally choose not to do it before bed because your body naturally produces its biggest spike after falling asleep. Plus i like it right in the morning when i wake up since I workout mornings. Just works better for me. So i either do all 5ius in morning if im bulking or when im cutting i split injections by doing 3iu in morning and 2iu later in afternoon. i do my second injection sometime between my 4th and 5th meal (I eat 6 meals a day).

Last edited:
If you really want to get the best benefit from your HGH then split it into 3 doses per day along with 2 units of insulin 30 min after you inject the HGH. So if u take 6 iu of growth per day then inject 2iu every 4 hours or so followed by the spin. Huge boost in igf etc..

I have similar goals and have had great success using 250mg test c 800mg primo amd 2iu gh. Maybe some var sprinkled in. After about 4 or 5 weeks its a real good look. Also know you have to work a little harder on diet and cardio. Tren fools people into thinking they know what they are doing but its really like a lean cheat code.

Thanks guys. I'll continue one month with 5IU in the morning and then try another month with split injections. The reason for 5IU 5on/2off is that i want 100IU last about a month and since the vials are 10IU it's easy to do half a vial per day :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131