over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tren base

hanquin

Registered
hey fellas, anybody have any feedback on tren base?

i'm a total novice when it comes to tren, leary of the sides, i don't need any issues w/mental sides but curious since there's literally no ester how effective is it, and how are the sides compared to ace?

i have access to a tren base/TNE combo and wondering if it would even be worth it, but if the sides are just as bad/worse (from what i hear of tren) then i'll pass.

i'm a total novice when it comes to tren, leary of the sides, i don't need any issues w/mental sides but curious since there's literally no ester how effective is it, and how are the sides compared to ace?

i have access to a tren base/TNE combo and wondering if it would even be worth it, but if the sides are just as bad/worse (from what i hear of tren) then i'll pass.

Dude, just run 100mg of acetate eod for 12 weeks.

At like week 8 is where it starts getting good.

If you're in a surplus you will get strong a fuck too.

Watch your mood, I get irritable around females.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, just run 100mg of acetate eod for 12 weeks.

At like week 8 is where it starts getting good.

If you're in a surplus you will get strong a fuck too.

You're recommending 12 weeks of ace at 100mg EOD? Yikes. No thanks.

You're recommending 12 weeks of ace at 100mg EOD? Yikes. No thanks.

lol, exactly :)

as i stated, i am absolutely NOT interested in dealing w/ 'getting irritable around females' (my wife) or having to deal w/ anger issues just so i can get strong and look good.

i am 47, VERY happily married, have a good career and have to manage a team of lazy millenials who have a habit of not doing their jobs correctly and try to sometimes get over on me.

i am long time weightlifter and am happy w/ my Gh and test. just curious if tren base was any less compromising as far as sides. if not, no biggie

At 100mg EOD....I get irritable around humans.....and family pets that look at me the wrong way......and traffic lights that stay red for more than 10 seconds....50mg EOD might be a better starting place for a tren novice.

Dude at 47 don't even fuck with tren. I used to handle tren ok, but even at 300mg a week I'm a headcase.

If you do run it, do it like Dante or mike A, really really low dose. 20mg a day subq should be a nice addition

Or you can get some no ester or nasal spray and just dose it a few times a week pre workout

Steroid pioneer and guru Dan Duccaine said that tren is so toxic that it should only be used by pro bodybuilders who get paid to put drugs into their bodies. But the YOLO generation doesn't want to listen to him.

You have guys like Dave Palumbo who was a mass monster at his peak who said he never went above 350 mgs of tren a week. YOLO generation won't listen to him. You have guys who routinely use up to a thousand mg of this toxic garage. All I can say is thank goodness your source underdosed their gear as they are doing you a favor.

Unless you are stepping on the Olympia stage, you should never use something as terrible as tren.

A lot of guys lose their relationships over tren. Besides destroying your body is changes people's mentality and not in a good way.

Last edited:
I had a few tren abusers go postal and attack me in the past. I choked the first guy unconscious and dislocated the second guys shoulder ( I have studied Brazilian Jui-jitsu for the last 20 years). This rage builds in them, the get snappy, hyper agitated.

The first guy insisted I was " looking at his girl." He got in my face , screams, pushed me hard and that was it for him. Snoring on the ground in front of "his girl."

Enough war stories. Stay far away from tren.

I had a few tren abusers go postal and attack me in the past. I choked the first guy unconscious and dislocated the second guys shoulder ( I have studied Brazilian Jui-jitsu for the last 20 years). This rage builds in them, the get snappy, hyper agitated.

The first guy insisted I was " looking at his girl." He got in my face , screams, pushed me hard and that was it for him. Snoring on the ground in front of "his girl."

Enough war stories. Stay far away from tren.
How many went into kidney failure during the fight? [emoji41]

no bully pls

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

There's a couple out on the Forums , various sponsor's
Tren Suspension (has a little sting ), oil based Tren No Ester by itself, or a couple have it with TNE as well, like 50/50 ea. compound .

Excellent for pre~w/o , and because it is "No Ester" , no sides , it clears you system much more readily.

And, even if you should incur any semblance of sides , you could just stop, and be fine, no lingering in the bloodstream.

Size2XXL

lol, exactly :)

as i stated, i am absolutely NOT interested in dealing w/ 'getting irritable around females' (my wife) or having to deal w/ anger issues just so i can get strong and look good.

i am 47, VERY happily married, have a good career and have to manage a team of lazy millenials who have a habit of not doing their jobs correctly and try to sometimes get over on me.

i am long time weightlifter and am happy w/ my Gh and test. just curious if tren base was any less compromising as far as sides. if not, no biggie

Try test oil base. If you haven't. Start with a good dose, once you feel it kicking in, head over to the gym.
I personally did not like pharmacom's test base oil, or tne whatever, not knocking the brand, but the base itself just got me way too wired and I could t find the right dosage.

Who knows how Tren base may affect you.

Dude at 47 don't even fuck with tren. I used to handle tren ok, but even at 300mg a week I'm a headcase.

If you do run it, do it like Dante or mike A, really really low dose. 20mg a day subq should be a nice addition

Or you can get some no ester or nasal spray and just dose it a few times a week pre workout

this is kind of what i'm interested in (as juggy38 suggested) Mike A. said he uses 16 mg EOD sub q w/ TRT, no sides and he gets good results. that is kind of what i'm leaning towards, but tren base no ester seems interesting as well.

i am in NO WAY looking to be a YOLO guy or, whatever. i have a family, and am a responsible man. i do not intend to jeopardize my health, but if the smaller doses wi work well w/out any real ill effects, it might be worth a shot.

this is kind of what i'm interested in (as juggy38 suggested) Mike A. said he uses 16 mg EOD sub q w/ TRT, no sides and he gets good results. that is kind of what i'm leaning towards, but tren base no ester seems interesting as well.

i am in NO WAY looking to be a YOLO guy or, whatever. i have a family, and am a responsible man. i do not intend to jeopardize my health, but if the smaller doses wi work well w/out any real ill effects, it might be worth a shot.

I mean go for it. And if you do act like a cranky bitch...just drop it, ace will clear quickly.

As for other options, I hear this DHB has very nice "baby tren results". Dry, strength, a little recomp properties. (All anecdotal)

NPP/mast together is a nice combo as well

Better off starting lower, 100 mg a week is enough to see a change in your physique. work up slowly, or go down if need be. A little goes a long way.

I advise against it in your situation. I have a family also and I feel like an asshole exposing them to negative side effects tren gives. I don't even like living with myself on tren....on a very low dose (like 100mg/week) I am a few percent more snappy and short tempered....there's no amount of tren that won't change you. I experimented with lower doses than 100mg/week with the enanthate ester and saw real noticeable changes in my physique....and my mood even as much as you would want to think it doesn't change you, it does. Not by a huge amount, but its definitely there changing your mood, thoughts, etc.

Its definitely a "dark" drug imo and I'm not a person that spooks at some weird drugs over the course of my adult life (recreationally and anabolics).

also it can be awkward as fuck explaining to your wife or girlfriend why the drug you are taking is making you soak the sheets with sweat at night and why you're out of breath walking up a flight of stairs....its just some weird shit to deal with imo :)

Last edited:
I advise against it in your situation. I have a family also and I feel like an asshole exposing them to negative side effects tren gives. I don't even like living with myself on tren....on a very low dose (like 100mg/week) I am a few percent more snappy and short tempered....there's no amount of tren that won't change you. I experimented with lower doses than 100mg/week with the enanthate ester and saw real noticeable changes in my physique....and my mood even as much as you would want to think it doesn't change you, it does. Not by a huge amount, but its definitely there changing your mood, thoughts, etc.

Its definitely a "dark" drug imo and I'm not a person that spooks at some weird drugs over the course of my adult life (recreationally and anabolics).

also it can be awkward as fuck explaining to your wife or girlfriend why the drug you are taking is making you soak the sheets with sweat at night and why you're out of breath walking up a flight of stairs....its just some weird shit to deal with imo :)

Yes....and if you use tren....don't become friends with any white squirrels...they scare VERY easily.:D Hey....where's that new avatar MM?

for real :D but in all seriousness, I wish somebody had told me a decade ago about tren, how it really seriously causes neurotransmitter damage and its better off not running it. It is some intense shit. All I heard about were the GAINZ so I brewed up some finaplix pellets and away I went. Then I found enanthate and I thnk that made it worse honestly (it really builds up and lingers in your system for a long time).

The gains are unreal with tren....but really careful diet, sleep, training, recovery and test + primo + GH + injectable curcumin and your physique can really pop (sadly not to the level of tren but it is what it is, you're free from the kidney, liver, brain toxin that is trenbolone).

I'm stubborn so I worked my way through a few steroids that I'll never take again in my life.

tren (mood disruption, sleep disruption, brownish piss)
superdrol (blood pressure so high I thought I was going to die)
halo (mood disruption)
nandrolone (horrible progesterone sides that took a year to clear)
anadrol (worst GI trouble a drug ever gave me)

those five caused me serious problems, I wish somebody had spoke out more a decade ago about the side effects I probably would have as a 24 year old guy still plowed ahead and taken them but I might would have changed SOMETHING.

It is what it is though, I seriously doubt anybody is going to not take tren because I warn of some psychological and kidney issues. Maybe somebody will....pretty much guarantee their life overall will be better if they do not take it even if they lose out on some LBM gains and some fat loss.

Last edited:
for real :D but in all seriousness, I wish somebody had told me a decade ago about tren, how it really seriously causes neurotransmitter damage and its better off not running it. It is some intense shit. All I heard about were the GAINZ so I brewed up some finaplix pellets and away I went. Then I found enanthate and I thnk that made it worse honestly (it really builds up and lingers in your system for a long time).

The gains are unreal with tren....but really careful diet, sleep, training, recovery and test + primo + GH + injectable curcumin and your physique can really pop (sadly not to the level of tren but it is what it is, you're free from the kidney, liver, brain toxin that is trenbolone).

I'm stubborn so I worked my way through a few steroids that I'll never take again in my life.

tren (mood disruption, sleep disruption, brownish piss)
superdrol (blood pressure so high I thought I was going to die)
halo (mood disruption)
nandrolone (horrible progesterone sides that took a year to clear)
anadrol (worst GI trouble a drug ever gave me)

those five caused me serious problems, I wish somebody had spoke out more a decade ago about the side effects I probably would have as a 24 year old guy still plowed ahead and taken them but I might would have changed SOMETHING.

It is what it is though, I seriously doubt anybody is going to not take tren because I warn of some psychological and kidney issues. Maybe somebody will....pretty much guarantee their life overall will be better if they do not take it even if they lose out on some LBM gains and some fat loss.

What tren dosages were you using when the side effects were really bad? The last time I ran tren E at 400mg/week I had stomach acid problems really bad. I'm currently running 150mg/week of tren A along with 180mg/week of test E and I'm having no sides at all.

every dose had an effect on my mind/body. It wasn't until I ran 400mg/week of tren E that I could tell the lower doses were having a negative effect on my mind. Of course my patience was greater when I was running 100mg/week compared to 400mg/week.....but still it was a negative effect.

I really treasure my patience and tranquility in my mind. Maybe others are willing to sacrifice something there for gains but I wasn't. Too many people say it has "no effect mentally" at low doses and this is simply not true. It always has a negative effect its just you are willing to live with that negative effect (it falls within a certain threshold for you that you're comfortable with).

with tren you have to ask yourself why the hell do they only give tren to cattle the last 2-3 weeks of their life? Its cheap as shit why not give it to them for 12 weeks or whatever? Because more than 2-3 weeks makes them extremely aggressive and hard to handle (lead to slaughter). That should kinda alert you as a drug user of tren...

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner