advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC 157 - Inject, Oral or Both? Stomach issues.

JohnSmithAlt

Newbies
I had an upper gi xray, doctor said it came back normal.. I started feeling healthy after that news, I slowly started eating normal food rather than a super bland diet I had been on. Anyways two nights ago I had popcorn/jalapenos and icee at a theater. But the next morning my stomach started getting those pains under my ribs on each side again. My blood work is all normal besides low white blood cell count which doctor said don't worry about and low vitamin d.

Doctor said just finish my round of famotidine and keep taking omeprazole as well. What should I do, I had having these pains, it almost feels like running pain just below my bottom ribs on each side, slightly different position, on the left side it's lower left and on right side it's kind of center and bottom of the rib.

Should I use BPC or beg my doctor for an MRI? Upper GI detected nothing, no acid reflux, no hernia and no ulcers. Some people said Upper GI it out of date and useless for detecting ulcers, how true is this?

I had an upper gi xray, doctor said it came back normal.. I started feeling healthy after that news, I slowly started eating normal food rather than a super bland diet I had been on. Anyways two nights ago I had popcorn/jalapenos and icee at a theater. But the next morning my stomach started getting those pains under my ribs on each side again. My blood work is all normal besides low white blood cell count which doctor said don't worry about and low vitamin d.

Doctor said just finish my round of famotidine and keep taking omeprazole as well. What should I do, I had having these pains, it almost feels like running pain just below my bottom ribs on each side, slightly different position, on the left side it's lower left and on right side it's kind of center and bottom of the rib.

Should I use BPC or beg my doctor for an MRI? Upper GI detected nothing, no acid reflux, no hernia and no ulcers. Some people said Upper GI it out of date and useless for detecting ulcers, how true is this?

if you do take BPC please note that the version that is sold on peptide sites and commonly available isn't the patented more stable in gastric juices and more stable at higher temps BPC that was made by Diagen whose product is mentioned in multiple clinical trials. So while I'm not saying you can't take the BPC orally, it just won't be as effective as what the studies claim.

I am trying bpc for chrons, I couldnt get the patent version so I will be taking it subq, I may take some orally to experiment, and I will also try it as a suppository because my GI issues are more towards the small intestine and colon. You should try, I have read many user reports of it helping people with similar issues greatly.

also, take probiotics or better yet make your own saurkraut, or any fermented food. Turmeric is also an amazing anti inflammatory that works within hours for me.

I can't comment on the rx drugs you mentioned because I don't know enough about them, but in my experience diet and supplements can fix things in a more healthy manner, and it is more sustainable.

it is so hard to get an MRI here, I had an ultrasound and xray and they didnt show shit. unless you got money you arent getting adequate treatment where im from. i also make the mistake of eating my old diet that causes problems when i start feeling better, and its always a mistake. for now, im staying clean, avoiding all gluten and sugars which really aggravate my condition. it sucks because I love ice cream, lol. no more for me until I'm healed at least.

good luck

Last edited:
Where did you get this info?

if you do take BPC please note that the version that is sold on peptide sites and commonly available isn't the patented more stable in gastric juices and more stable at higher temps BPC that was made by Diagen whose product is mentioned in multiple clinical trials. So while I'm not saying you can't take the BPC orally, it just won't be as effective as what the studies claim.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I've seen a lot of people on reddit boasting of their success using an oral solution to remedy GI problems

Where did you get this info?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

its in the patent and the clinical trials for bpc157 mostly all use product specifically from diagen. the bpc157 available from research suppliers isnt the same one, not saying it isnt effective, but there is a difference according to them.

i would take their claims with a grain of salt though, this is an eastern european drug company that was selling bpc via paypal LOL. they stopped selling it for whatever reason, on the open market.

anecdotal experience from users says the bpc you and i can still buy is effective, but im just saying if you read the trials to know they were using a different bpc than you or i can get our hands on

My mom took bpc 157 orally for pancreatitis and she got better slowly. I'm not sure if you automatically recover from it though, but she was able to eat somewhat fatty foods again after that. If I were you I would take it orally and inject it subq just to have bases covered.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131