over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Muscle knots on the ass cheeks?

Juggy85

Registered
I got muscle knots on my ass cheeks no pain or redness no fever etc. It just feels like muscle knots on my ass cheek muscles and tight are they just irritated and inflammation ? I'm pinning 1cc 250mg of sustaton along with 300mg EQ 3x times a week. I moved to my shoulders to give my ass a break.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Professional Muscle mobile app

I think it may be some sort of ass cancer.....

better go to the doc...

:(

Scar tissue building up most likely. Ive had that in various muscles before. Just do what you are doing now, move to other areas and let your ass cheeks heal up. The knots will all go away, but it takes varying lengths of time to do so. Some that I had real bad seemed like they took almost 6 months to go away completely. If you do a lot of injections each week then you need to find more spots to inject and spread out the trauma that way.

I have knots in muscle that have been there for many many years that never go away. I remember back in the day when I first stated getting them using proline some of you really old school Gus might remember him. Gear was potent but had a really strong ass funny smell that would stink up hole room when you would draw it out bottle

How many CC's you pinning at a time?

You can pin up to 3cc in your delts, and 2cc and under in your tri's. These bodyparts are much easier for some of us to pin than glutes.

TBH, I pinned some IP Gear in 2000/2001 - that shit cured me of pinning glutes forever. Painful golf ball sized knots....LOL!

I took some T-400 on Monday.
Just 1cc. My entire ass is bruised. Never again. No more gear over 300mg/ml for me.
20's I could live with it. At 40
I know it just doesn't have to hurt like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took some T-400 on Monday.
Just 1cc. My entire ass is bruised. Never again. No more gear over 300mg/ml for me.
20's I could live with it. At 40
I know it just doesn't have to hurt like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cut it with some carrier oil then bake it. They add solvents to the mix with high mg/ml gear.....imo its kinda pointless to make gear 400-500mg/ml... you need to put a bunch of solvents in to make it not crash, then it hurts when you inject :banghead:

marketing thing :eek:

I will say biotech t400 never gave me a problem....only high potency gear I ever injected that was fine.....and you could be DAMN sure that biotech gear is on POINT :D

I find that warming the gear up once loaded under hot running tap water helps a bit. As many others have said rotate locations. I hit shoulder, quads and glutes. I want to hit triceps, but for some reason just can't bring myself to doing it.

cut it with some carrier oil then bake it. They add solvents to the mix with high mg/ml gear.....imo its kinda pointless to make gear 400-500mg/ml... you need to put a bunch of solvents in to make it not crash, then it hurts when you inject :banghead:

marketing thing :eek:

I will say biotech t400 never gave me a problem....only high potency gear I ever injected that was fine.....and you could be DAMN sure that biotech gear is on POINT :D

Yep, its the whole "more is better philosophy" much of the public has. 250 mg/ml is perfect. They do that just trying to impress guys and make it sound like its better than the others. The only thing it is better at is causing pain.

I got muscle knots on my ass cheeks no pain or redness no fever etc. It just feels like muscle knots on my ass cheek muscles and tight are they just irritated and inflammation ? I'm pinning 1cc 250mg of sustaton along with 300mg EQ 3x times a week. I moved to my shoulders to give my ass a break.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Professional Muscle mobile app

Which brand/source?

Would a strong, plastic spiked foam roller break down these muscle knots (scars)?

I have a ton in my ass cheeks and delts, having to pin lats instead which I hate

Would a strong, plastic spiked foam roller break down these muscle knots (scars)?

I have a ton in my ass cheeks and delts, having to pin lats instead which I hate
Hi Jay. For me, I use a tennis ball, sometimes a golf ball, and a PVC pipe. I also use a foam roller and a rumble roller. I mix it up.
Take care.
MS

This thread reminds me of the videos of pro bodybuilders getting any kind of soft-tissue work, ART, etc. The therapist always says something like, "wow you have so much scar tissue in your shoulders and quads". Wonder how that happened :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131