over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

megadosing does lead to weight loss

xman280

Banned
First I heard that from Trevor and last two months at about 3g of test 2g of EQ and 100mg od dbal am experiencing the same thing...eating low fat , 250-300g of protein and unlimited clean crabs make me lose weigh. I have to add a decent size junk meal (like a huge firefighter sub, some pastry or else) to gain or maintain. Still eating a lot of calories but I skip a cheat meal - i lose weight. As he said - muscle cant hold that much nutrients - the key is the slin, but I cant use it since i dont have gh and i m not sure who s legit on that board right now for affordable gh. But that s a very interesting phenomena...

here s his video...
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_3G4RSZlvA"]MEGADOSING Steroids & Caloric Requirements | Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

You have no idea what your talking about. You should not even be taking anything. This board was awesome 10 years ago. Now its full of nonsense, fads, and wanna b's. There is a select few who are still here that give me hope.

eating low fat , 250-300g of protein

Here is your problem,

Also you can cut the anobolics to 1g test and 800eq and add 10iu of gh and you will get way better results.

Taking that much gear without the whole picture (hgh and insulin) is pointless

Here is your problem,

Also you can cut the anobolics to 1g test and 800eq and add 10iu of gh and you will get way better results.

well if i cut , i dont even have to add the gh and slin, u still be getting results, the point was about megadosing and size gain...

Last edited:
You have no idea what your talking about. You should not even be taking anything. This board was awesome 10 years ago. Now its full of nonsense, fads, and wanna b's. There is a select few who are still here that give me hope.

hey wait...ur the guy who organizes "gloryholes " at ur place and does tha sucking , right?
eat shiit u mook...Clit332189 - that says it all...

Last edited:
Hahaha keep on megadosing. Hope you get that procard. Post up a front double bicep pic and make me eat shit. Ill apologize if you look better than me off gear and you on

the whole point is "megadosing"...i dont understand why do you have to bash me , just because most of you are using lower doses etc....i like experimenting and been doing it on and off for a long time...i ve heard that 2000 time sthat "you can cut the dose and lean down and this and that" the discussion what happens at certain high doses....I DONT use that all the time

Here is your problem,

x2

You say you realized that so better late than never but surely you should know that before using such high doses. I don't plan to ever megadose but if I did I would be pounding the food. Quality is more important than quantity but on all those hormones you should be going for Big A's recommendation of 500g protein. I am not stating people need that much protein but if you are abusing yourself with huge doses you should be abusing yourself with macronutrients (tapering all elements up over a long period).

As Goal stated take 1/3 of the gear and double your protein with good fats in the mix as well and you will grow much more.

Hahaha keep on megadosing. Hope you get that procard. Post up a front double bicep pic and make me eat shit. Ill apologize if you look better than me off gear and you on

I dont compete in bbing, i did powerlifting and local strongman just for fun...I am bigger ans stronger than you and...that s enough, i dont need to look like a gay stripper .......couldnt care about a pro card, or dancing in a thong on the stage showing my muscles....relax, u probably look very good , according to most gay guys ..lol,,discussion is not about looks...if u dont like the tread , go watch tv and chill out with ur husband, pansy-boy...

Last edited:
x2

You say you realized that so better late than never but surely you should know that before using such high doses. I don't plan to ever megadose but if I did I would be pounding the food. Quality is more important than quantity but on all those hormones you should be going for Big A's recommendation of 500g protein. I am not stating people need that much protein but if you are abusing yourself with huge doses you should be abusing yourself with macronutrients (tapering all elements up over a long period).

As Goal stated take 1/3 of the gear and double your protein with good fats in the mix as well and you will grow much more.

Bro, ONLY clean food is just NOT "sticking" at high doses...did you watch Trevor explanation about the process....it s true, if I havent seen that video, i d be wondering what am I doing wrong....
Paul Boressen was the megadosing guru , but he was on tons of slin - oral , injectable etc....and i d do that i just a need a good, affordable GH sponsor right now, havent used any in ages...

Last edited:
I dont compete in bbing, i did powerlifting and local strongman just for fun...I am bigger ans stronger than you and...that s enough, i dont need to look like a gay stripper .......couldnt care about a pro card, or dancing in a thong on the stage showing my muscles....relax, u probably look very good , according to most gay guys ..lol,,discussion is not about looks...if u dont like the tread , go watch tv and chill out with ur husband, pansy-boy...

grow up

hey m,an some ppl here are just pathetic...i dont judge anybody or talk trash for theor post and here is CLit18313 who looks like a 18 y old gay boy bashing me....I just cant take shit from anyone like him...I have good self-criticism, I can take advice from one of the NPC judges here but this punk - i cant....

Last edited:
Seriously so your saying you mega dose and your life revolves around you gay bashing and making everyone of your combacks sexual in nature. Are you 12 and still living in your parents closet?

Seriously so your saying you mega dose and your life revolves around you gay bashing and making everyone of your combacks sexual in nature. Are you 12 and still living in your parents closet?

yeah you are "right", I came to USA by myself at age 18 and started my own live and have two bachelor degrees.....u absolutely "guessed" who I am and what I ve accomplished...u gonna sleep better now......?!! umeanwhile u look soft, fat and small....I very much hate the fact that I have to go to"getbig.com" level of bashing, but i guess "megadosing" just makes me aggressive and unable to tolerate geniuses like u...honestly - stop it..leave me alone...i hate talking that much trash, even to guys like you...i m not gonna respond anymore...bash, trashtalk do whatever....it means nothing to me.....

Last edited:
Bro, ONLY clean food is just NOT "sticking" at high doses...did you watch Trevor explanation about the process....it s true, if I havent seen that video, i d be wondering what am I doing wrong....
Paul Boressen was the megadosing guru , but he was on tons of slin - oral , injectable etc....and i d do that i just a need a good, affordable GH sponsor right now, havent used any in ages...

You don't need hgh... well it might be great with less aas. But adding hgh to the current mix will just make things even harder. One of the mains reasons guys like it is the fact they can eat lot's and stay leaner. Your body composition should change over time on hgh so it's obviously useful. I will watch that video but have seen others in the past. He basically stated he couldn't eat enough to keep up with his metabolism on the high doses. I know guys who will up the drugs and not eat much to get ripped... well everyone knows guys who do that. But I mean examples like my best mate or there was a classic poster on here years ago called Buselmo who would up drugs but barely eat and due to the hormones he wouldn't lose muscle but the fat would fall off due to depriving his body. I see LittleSlice just posted and he has done similar... dnp is a great drug :) A very effective and fast way of getting in shape... common sense.

You wrote it yourself no fats and fairly low protein... that's your problem. Forget needing cheat meals. High drugs can make your body like a furnace so you burn everything off. Instead of cheat meals add a spoon of cashew butter to every meal. Add more protein and basically more clean food. You know this yourself. It's not easy to be huge and look great otherwise lot's more guys would be that way.

I am legitametly curious for you to post a photo xman....not bashing just curious...i believe you also used at one point 100ml syntherol per day? You must be a freak...or atleast i would expect so

You don't need hgh... well it might be great with less aas. But adding hgh to the current mix will just make things even harder. One of the mains reasons guys like it is the fact they can eat lot's and stay leaner. Your body composition should change over time on hgh so it's obviously useful. I will watch that video but have seen others in the past. He basically stated he couldn't eat enough to keep up with his metabolism on the high doses. I know guys who will up the drugs and not eat much to get ripped... well everyone knows guys who do that. But I mean examples like my best mate or there was a classic poster on here years ago called Buselmo who would up drugs but barely eat and due to the hormones he wouldn't lose muscle but the fat would fall off due to depriving his body. I see LittleSlice just posted and he has done similar... dnp is a great drug :) A very effective and fast way of getting in shape... common sense.

You wrote it yourself no fats and fairly low protein... that's your problem. Forget needing cheat meals. High drugs can make your body like a furnace so you burn everything off. Instead of cheat meals add a spoon of cashew butter to every meal. Add more protein and basically more clean food. You know this yourself. It's not easy to be huge and look great otherwise lot's more guys would be that way.

ahhh...maybe u re right but more than 300g of protein is kind of kill, I m 270 at the moment , 300g is the average amount , I know more would do better, but i m also concerned about stress on the kidneys, I mean almost 6g of gear is enough stress, but i m experimenting so i ll give a try to anything till it s get cooler here so I can do a DNP cycle....

I am legitametly curious for you to post a photo xman....not bashing just curious...i believe you also used at one point 100ml syntherol per day? You must be a freak...or atleast i would expect so

Freak- I wouldn say so..yes abut 60 cc a day at one time years ago..if u look through my past post u ll see several pics,,at least 4 or 5 onmany o fthem i m vascular at 250-260 at 5'10...

Attachments

• 1425640_768937933133256_471613059_n.jpg
    1425640_768937933133256_471613059_n.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 346
  • des1.jpg
    des1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members