over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to ensure your safety with UG gear

ALLEX

Banned
Disclaimer: this is not a thread about homebrewing.

So, quick tips and basic stuff to ensure your safety when you use injectable steroids not made by a pharmaceutical company.

First - Remove the label and inspect the content for floaters. Of course it's extremely rare to find something, but it's possible. Not every UG lab is 100% strict on their filtering or vial cleaning before filling. So, use a magnifier against a source of light if needed.

See floaters? Re-filter with a .45u into a sterile vial. No visible floaters? Move on to next step:

Second - Cook your vials in a pressure cooker. 10 minutes after pressure is more than enough. The heat will kill any living creature that could possibly be in there.

Third - Add 1% of benzyl alcohol to your gear. It's just a tiny bit. 0.1ml if you have a 10ml vial, 0.2 if 20 and so on. This will not cause pain and will ensure sterility. If your gear has 2%, it'll be 3%, no big deal. If it has 0% (again, possible), it will now have 1%, which is enough.

Also, do these 3 steps with old or half used vials that you may find in a drawer or something.

Obviously, nothing here will help with heavy metal contamination or anything like that.

Tiny little things that will keep you from having to visit your local hospital.

Hope this helps someone.

good tips.

Does anyone know how hot vials can get before the glass explodes on you? I used to heat my vials up with a mini blow torch to decrease viscosity, but I'd like to try it for purposes of sterility. Just don't want to go overboard.

Disclaimer: this is not a thread about homebrewing.

So, quick tips and basic stuff to ensure your safety when you use injectable steroids not made by a pharmaceutical company.

First - Remove the label and inspect the content for floaters. Of course it's extremely rare to find something, but it's possible. Not every UG lab is 100% strict on their filtering or vial cleaning before filling. So, use a magnifier against a source of light if needed.

See floaters? Re-filter with a .45u into a sterile vial. No visible floaters? Move on to next step:

Second - Cook your vials in a pressure cooker. 10 minutes after pressure is more than enough. The heat will kill any living creature that could possibly be in there.

Third - Add 1% of benzyl alcohol to your gear. It's just a tiny bit. 0.1ml if you have a 10ml vial, 0.2 if 20 and so on. This will not cause pain and will ensure sterility. If your gear has 2%, it'll be 3%, no big deal. If it has 0% (again, possible), it will now have 1%, which is enough.

Also, do these 3 steps with old or half used vials that you may find in a drawer or something.

Obviously, nothing here will help with heavy metal contamination or anything like that.

Tiny little things that will keep you from having to visit your local hospital.

Hope this helps someone.

The heat is not enough to kill the bacteria. Some will die at that heat but in order to kill all bacteria you will need high heat for hours and by then your hormone will be ruined. This was accepted years ago in the homebrew community that it's insufficient for sterility but you will have clean bottles

Great thread but the same can be said about any gear... pharm or ug. Especially considering the amount of fake pharma gear out these days.

Great thread but the same can be said about any gear... pharm or ug. Especially considering the amount of fake pharma gear out these days.

What can be said?

Fake pharma is not pharma. Shouldn't put both in the same basket.

What can be said?

Fake pharma is not pharma. Shouldn't put both in the same basket.

Well they are in the same bracket as many guys buy pharm grade gear online and assume it's pharm grade so wouldn't check it out. I simply meant what you posted could be used with all gear. Moreover I have heard of many stories about people getting gear form a pharmacy (US etc) and it's had something in, was very painful or simply not right. I have used loads of pharm gear in the past.

Obviously most UG gear isn't made in a lab so everything you write is correct and especially when from UG sources. But I was merely pointing out don't always think if you get gear form a pharmacy it's will be perfect everytime. This is not a rep thing either just a common sense thing as I have dealt with lot's of "pharm gear".

^ Understand.

I never had problems with pharma gear, but I usually get straight from the pharmacy. Got like 200 amps of alburaihan (sp) once long time ago and they were superb.

Anyways, the temperature. A guy I know who's a chemist and homebrewer assured to me that 10 minutes in the pressure cooker was more than enough and he even said something like "bacteria are fragile beings". But I don't know... Maybe he's wrong.

Just another line of defense. Easy and cheap.

The heat is not enough to kill the bacteria. Some will die at that heat but in order to kill all bacteria you will need high heat for hours and by then your hormone will be ruined. This was accepted years ago in the homebrew community that it's insufficient for sterility but you will have clean bottles

99 percent of bacteria will die within 15 seconds at 170f. Iirc

good tips.

Does anyone know how hot vials can get before the glass explodes on you? I used to heat my vials up with a mini blow torch to decrease viscosity, but I'd like to try it for purposes of sterility. Just don't want to go overboard.

Use a candle warmer

^ Understand.

I never had problems with pharma gear, but I usually get straight from the pharmacy. Got like 200 amps of alburaihan (sp) once long time ago and they were superb.

Anyways, the temperature. A guy I know who's a chemist and homebrewer assured to me that 10 minutes in the pressure cooker was more than enough and he even said something like "bacteria are fragile beings". But I don't know... Maybe he's wrong.

Just another line of defense. Easy and cheap.
That Iranian test amps are The best. But they were always thick as fuck

Sent from my SM-G930T using Professional Muscle mobile app

That Iranian test amps are The best. But they were always thick as fuck

The Sustanon I grew up on was too. Don't know around the world, but here it's peanut oil. Thick as fuck. Was never painless, but not bad. It's the prop in it.

Good gains.

The Sustanon I grew up on was too. Don't know around the world, but here it's peanut oil. Thick as fuck. Was never painless, but not bad. It's the prop in it.

Good gains.

So if someone has a nut allergy that's too bad? Or?

So if someone has a nut allergy that's too bad? Or?

Good question. I don't really know if peanut oil causes same reactions as peanuts themselves. Never seen anyone have problems.

They don't even call it peanut oil. It's "arachide oil".

They did switch it to cottonseed oil few years ago.

Good gains.

Allex, a few days ago you said all Sust was 2% benzyl alcohol or something like that, the pain is from the prop, not the BA. I was agreeing with you but decided to google a bit and it appears it's 10% BA actually or sometimes it says 100mg BA per mL. Unless I'm missing something. I thought I read somewhere that there was, for example, an EU limit of 2% BA in injectables.

Attachments

• sustanon_250_turkey_organon.jpg
    sustanon_250_turkey_organon.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
But I was merely pointing out don't always think if you get gear form a pharmacy it's will be perfect everytime.

I saw where Matt Porter tried various brands of test via prescription from US pharmacies and he didn't think they were all properly dosed at all based on blood work. I don't know, maybe it wasn't the gear that caused the fluctuations.

Allex, a few days ago you said all Sust was 2% benzyl alcohol or something like that, the pain is from the prop, not the BA. I was agreeing with you but decided to google a bit and it appears it's 10% BA actually or sometimes it says 100mg BA per mL. Unless I'm missing something. I thought I read somewhere that there was, for example, an EU limit of 2% BA in injectables.

It's always been 1%. I grew up on it.

But whenever you see me talking about sustanon, it's the one that's always been sold here, Durateston.

But I also say it's not the BA because I have injected 0.5ml of BA by itself and it does burn going in, but no PIP to speak of.

They no longer list the amount of BA here. Now it says "peanut oil and BA QSP = 1ml". Take a look:

durateston-1.jpg

The box doesn't say anything either.

Sem+t%25C3%25ADtulo-1.jpg

Apparently they got back to peanut and it actually says "peanut" now, as "amendoim". Growing up it was always "óleo de arachida" or "arachide oil".

Go figure.

Ok, I only searched for Sustanon. Found this Durateston pic from Argentina. Is it possible you confused 0.1mL with 1%?

Attachments

• SANY0077.JPG
    SANY0077.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 209
^ I assume you meant +.1ml in a 10ml vial will be +1% benzyl alcohol, which basically works out correct (it is actually a tiny bit less than 1 percent if the vial is filled exactly with 10ml but yeah thats being pedantic).

Some notes...

It is extremely hard to kill bacteria with heat only. Also with benzyl alcohol or a combination of both.

The only way to ensure you clear the vial of bacteria is to filter with a .22 micron filter.

This will not filter out any virus in the vial. If a virus survives in the vial you are fucked.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity